Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Star Seeking- looking for active players/ Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:10 pm
User Image Virgil Fox

"Worlds crumble before its might...."

"We'll be all right as long as we can get away from these guys. Do you think they'd follow or even be able to track us into a village or something?" Virgil asked as he started moving, they could walk and talk rather than stand around and wait for the new group to catch up with them.

That is the weapon I will create.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:44 am
User Image
                      xxƒ È Ĩ - Ŧ À Óxx

▒▒ Give me a reason to trust again. ▒▒
                      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The boy's eyes followed the movement as Virgil stood to leave. As Olivia spoke before turning to follow his lead, Fei-Tao nodded. "Please, you don't need to worry about my safety, Miss Olivia," he said with a light smile. "Look out for yourselves. I have the feeling this won't be the last time we'll meet. Until then,farewell, and safe passage." He gave another bow as they took their leave, waiting until they were out of earshot to address his companion. "Fuldon, you were able to read them too, weren't you?"

"And if I was?" it asked dully. Overall, it didn't care about what was going on with those two. The situation following them was more interesting. "You heard them yourself. Even the human admitted to being part of the advancement of fire-witch troops."

"And yet there was no trace of malicious intent from either of them... Something's going on. They had the smell of ash on them, so they must've been to the volcano. And if there's soldiers after them, they might've taken something from the queen."

"No, no. You'd be lucky to even leave that place alive if it was known that something had been stolen from that witch. Especially outsiders." Fuldon stopped its train of thought to continue to mull over the memory of what it had seen earlier. "Ah, that reminds me. The woman had been targeted by some earlier troops. They were definitely looking for something important if another part of that witch's army had to be sent out. Neither of us know the whole story, but what are you thinking, pup?" It was expecting that Fei-Tao would choose not to interfere in this. He always stayed out of things in the past.

Fei-Tao remained silent for a few moments, letting his concentration wander to the vibrations he felt in the ground as the soldiers and the fire drew closer. "Well?" Letting out a sigh and looking down at Fuldon, a rare mischievous smirk appeared on his face. "Fuldon... what do you say to causing a bit of trouble to those troops? We still have a few hours until sunrise." The demon was rather pleasantly surprised by his answer, noted by how its ears seemed to perk up in its shadowy figure, tail beginning to wag. "Kid, I think you've been around me for far too long, " it cackled. "It's always darkest before the dawn. Now, shall we?" And with that, the two slipped back into the cover of darkness between the trees, quickly approaching the advancing army.

▒▒ He'll return that favor tenfold. ▒▒

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:53 am
*Mikayla Faerule*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
User Image

The General looked about after much tracking to see a small clearing. He knelt by one tree then at another patch of clearing. Before long he would smile and motion with his men. This part seemed still untouched by their flames, that is until he gave the order to spread it. He looked to his second in command still smiling as his men laid waste to the area around the clearing. "We are getting closer and the one's we're after seem to be slowing. With these fires they won't get far, and should they make it to a town or some such, they'd be turned away. People of this realm know well what we would do to them. He waited till he was sure the fires had caught on and spreading before motioning his men to fall back into ranks and continue on. There were not many for a full group but at least twenty he had taken with him.

omgIisonfiyah

Jin the Shadow Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:33 am
~*Olivia Graystone*~

User Image

Olivia was silent as she thought on the Queen before nodding sadly. "It's quite possible. She sent that first batch and she was determined to have me killed by those challenges. I got lucky and survived. That last one honestly should have burned me up to ashes. It would others like me." She was glad for once the training her mother had taught her growing up, and more so not being the typical half-blood fire-witch. She paused a moment hearing the roar of fire once more and saw the flames that were quickly spreading. "I think it's safe to assume the Queen's sent more. As much as I would like to stay at a village or an inn, I don't want to risk what they would do to the place looking for us." She continued moving with him still tired but would keep going till she had no other choice.

omgIisonfiyah

Jin the Shadow Wolf

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:26 pm
User Image Virgil Fox

"Then would it be possible to hide in the middle of a large body of water? And if not where can we go?" Virgil asked as he continued moving. He was starting to wish he had just let the bonehead kill that damned fire queen instead of interfering.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:45 pm
~*Olivia Graystone*~

User Image

She thought on what he said in silence. Theoretically it could work hiding in a large lake or so, she just wasn't easy on the thought. She would nod before stopping and looking about. "Only real problem is where to find one? We also are assuming they are afraid of water or won't travel on it." She remembered then she had left her bag during the first fight knowing it wasn't that important. She cursed a little remembering the map and any spare items they could have possibly used with it. "My map is back there in my bag. Sorry, my head was set on escaping rather then my things..." She didn't know much of the area, only some since she had remembered a little but it only extended to the route they were taking to get back to the others.

omgIisonfiyah

Jin the Shadow Wolf

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:02 pm
User Image Virgil Fox

"Don't sweat it. Besides, if we can find any kind of shelter or hidey-hole, I'm sure we'll be fine." Virgil said and continued walking, wondering if that Lich was preparing another attack on the volcano or if he magically knew they had the shard.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:10 pm
~*Olivia Graystone*~

User Image

They would continue on through the night till near dawn. She was getting more tired the longer they went but wouldn't say as much. If this was all she could do to help then she'd keep going. The forest still ablaze around them. It took her a moment as she paused feeling something hit her face to realize it was starting to rain. As much as she hated water she was happy to see it start to downpour fast and hard. She laughed in spite of it and looked to him with a smile. "Finally something good is happening. Least we won't have to worry much longer about fire, well from the forest anyways." She looked between him and the area realizing they couldn't stay in this weather for long. She had been looking for a cave or tend or anything but there was nothing so far. "I wish there was somewhere we could hide out. I haven't seen anything, can you?"

omgIisonfiyah

Jin the Shadow Wolf

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:19 pm
User Image Virgil Fox

((For the record, I am basing this train of thought off the evasion training I have. XD ))

"No I haven't yet, but I'll keep a look out for one." Virgil said and continued on, checking the area for anything suitable. They would need to find something that would allow them to remain hidden until the rain stopped, with proper concealment, they wouldn't have to worry too much about watch, especially if the area they chose had multiple lanes of escape.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:15 am
User Image
                      xxƒ È Ĩ - Ŧ À Óxx

▒▒ Give me a reason to trust again. ▒▒

Vanishing into the darkness was no trouble for the two as they followed the troop of soldiers through the forest, being careful to avoid getting caught near fires that were started up. It wouldn't do much to Fei-Tao if light touched him while he was in a shadow, but that wasn't the case for Fuldon; if it got separated from the boy through contact with a light source, it had no way of returning to this realm for another 300 years or so, much to its dismay. At least if they were both concealed at the same time, they had more safety.

From the cover of the trees, they crossed over to the soldiers as they went to work setting even more forest on fire. Passing through each one's shadow was a way to gather them through Fuldon's power. They went unnoticed as most of the soldiers didn't bother looking down to notice the darker spot moving amongst the shadows. After having "collected" at least half of them, the demon gave Fei-Tao a nudge to get his attention. "Let me take over from here," it said before he made a sound. "Whatever it is you've got in mind, it's only gonna piss them off more than traumatize them." The boy gave it a few moments of thought before deciding to comply. "Alright. Just no killing them," he said before letting out a breath and closing his eyes.

It didn't take long for him to lose consciousness as Fuldon gained control over his body. Had they been out of the shadows, its form would've been seen disappearing from under his feet. Fuldon opened its acid-green eyes as it peered out from where they were hidden. The soldiers were still roaming about before returning to formation to continue their advance. Several of them seemed to be missing their shadows that were supposed to be cast by the fires behind them. With a smirk, Fuldon decided to emerge from its hiding spot and appear back in the cover of the trees themselves as it silently stalked the troop, the shadows collected materializing as fine threads in its hand connected to the ground like long leashes.

▒▒ He'll return that favor tenfold. ▒▒

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:15 pm
*Mikayla Faerule*~

User Image

The men continued unknowing of the attack to come. The general kept watch following the tracks of the two. He knew no matter if they found a town or not they would need rest soon, which would give them time to catch up. "Come men!" He motioned to march on though would grimace as the rain began to pour on them dousing the fires they had started. He scowled hoping he could just burn them but now would be reduced to actual fighting and fire only when close enough. "This blasted rain. The Queen will not be pleased if we loose those two." He watched his commander nod and continued on. They were cautious but would move out tracking faster hoping not to loose their trail.

omgIisonfiyah

Jin the Shadow Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:18 pm
~*Olivia Graystone*~

User Image

She followed along keeping her eyes open for anything they could use despite the rain. After what felt like hours she spotted what seemed like a small rock outcropping. It didn't seem much but if it stopped water from soaking them through she would be happy. "Virgil, over there." She held her arms to keep from shivering, this was as much water as she wanted to deal with. She moved to the outcropping giving a slight sigh of relief not to have the rain drumming constantly on her head. She wished a moment she still had her flame, even tried to light a small fire but nothing happened. Instead she would find a spot to curl up and tried to keep awake.

omgIisonfiyah

Jin the Shadow Wolf

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:42 pm
User Image Virgil Fox

"All right, I'm going to check around and find a few things to cover this place up. No sense in both of us tiring ourselves out on watch." Virgil said and took off his coat and passed it to Olivia. "I'll be back." Virgil said and went back out into the rain and began gathering up natural items he could use to camouflage the cave. 15 minutes later he was back and he had finished disguising the cave.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:19 pm
~*Olivia Graystone*~

User Image

Olivia nodded as he handed her his coat though was curious about that. "Won't you need this?" She would watch Him leave again before taking a seat, shivering against the cold stone at her back. She picked up a branch looking to it and trying to light it but there was nothing. Her fire was just gone. She looked about setting the twig down and closing her eyes. For a the briefest of moments she was glad it had been raining, but quickly was fast asleep once more.

omgIisonfiyah

Jin the Shadow Wolf

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:37 pm
User Image Virgil Fox

Virgil chuckled when he noticed Olivia was asleep. I hope her powers come back, things would be tough if it was just me against more than last time. Virgil thought to himself and sighed. He'd need to warm up a little. To solve the problem he summoned one of his swords, switching to the fire attribute. He wasn't about to set any fires, but the heat radiating off the weapon would warm the place up more.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces