Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Sacrifice (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:59 am
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki hugged him back then buried his face in the prince's chest. "Y-you scared me... I-I mean... I knew you would come back but... I just couldn't stand seeing you so miserable... I'm so sorry... This is all my fault..." He sobbed into Ezekiel's chest. He was so relieved that he was back to his old self. He squeezed him tighter as he continued to crying into the prince's chest.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:10 pm
User Image
========================

The prince shook his head and stroked Yuki's hair, trying to comfort him. "No, it doesn't matter any more Yuki." He said, still holding him tight. The prince then picked Yuki up bridal style and smiled at him. "Let's just go get some rest. It's been a long day for all of us."
The prince then turned and carried Yuki out of the dinning hall and up to their room. When he opened the door a maid was just finishing making the bed. She looked over at the two and blushed seeing the prince carrying the young boy. She quickly bowed and left the room. What ever Ezekiel destroyed before had been replaced with an exact replica.

========================

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:19 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki immediately stopped crying and blushed when Ezekiel picked him up bridal style. He looked up at the prince then looked down, wiping the extra tears away.
When they entered the room he looked around to see that everything was neat and orderly, exactly the way it is before the price trashed it. Yuki glanced up at the prince then gently put a hand on his cheek. "Are you sure you are okay? I mean... I can sleep in the guest room tonight if you want... I don't want you to push yourself..." He told him, not sure if this was okay quite yet.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:39 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel blushed lightly as Yuki touched his cheek. He looked at him and smiled. "I'm fine Yuki, I promise." He then walked over to the bed and set Yuki down before sitting down with him. "If you're uncomfortable right now then I'll go stay in the other room, okay?"

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:49 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki looked at him for a moment the nodded, believing him.
When Ezekiel set him down and spoke, Yuki looked at him then shook his head, quickly grabbing the prince's hand with both of his. "N-no... I-I want you to stay..." He told him, his face turned red when he realized what he just said. "U-um... I-I mean..." His face was bright red and he squeezed his eyes shut. "S-stay... Please... I... I don't want you to leave..." He told him, feeling very embarrassed now.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:57 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel smiled seeing Yuki getting all worked up about it. The prince leaned in and whispered. "Then I'll stay with you for ever, my love." Ezekiel then kissed Yuki on the lips bringing a hand up to rest on his cheek. Ezekiel really did mean it to. For the rest of his days he wants to spend them all with Yuki. He can only hope Yuki wants the same.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:08 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki looked at him, blushing when he whispered softly to him then blushed more when the prince kissed him. Yuki's heart raced and he slowly closed his eyes, kissing him back.
Forever... That sounded so wonderful to Yuki. Spending his life with the prince? He would love that. It was music to his ears. It was such a wonderful feeling to hear that the prince wanted that. Forever... The word repeated throughout Yuki's head as their kiss held.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:22 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel continued to kiss Yuki wrapping his free arm around his waist. He could hear Yuki's heart beat faster in his chest. He smiled in the kisses then slowly and carefully laid Yuki back and moved on top of the boy still holding the kiss. the prince then pulled back just to look into Yuki's eyes as he is now laying under him. The light of the night shined through the window making this setting only more beautiful to the prince.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:49 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki let the prince lay him down on the bed as he continued to hold the kiss. This all felt like a dream to him...
Yuki slowly opened his eyes when the prince pulled away from the kiss. What he saw almost knocked the breath out of him. The moonlight shining through the curtains made the features on the prince's face ten times more beautiful. The light shone of Ezekiel's eyes, making them seem so much more stunning. Yuki could tell just from the prince's eyes how much he loved him. The facial expression he wore made Yuki feel like his heart stopped. He brought a hand up and put it on the prince's cheek. "You're so beautiful..." He whispered in a soft tone. He blushed when he thought of what facial expression he was wearing.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:58 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel smiled and grasped Yuki's hand that was on his cheek. "No you are Yuki." The prince blushed a light tint of pink as he spoke. He then leaned down letting go of his hand and went back to kissing Yuki. His hand slid down and rested on Yukis hip as the other laid upon his cheek. The prince then wanted to try something different with Yuki, so he opened his mouth a little and pressed his tongue against Yuki's lips asking to enter.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:08 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki blushed when the prince said he was beautiful then kissed him again. Now it just had to be a dream...
When Yuki felt Ezekiel tongue press against his lips Yuki's eyes widened in surprise, his heart speeding up. After a moment, he squeezed his eyes shut then opened his mouth to let the prince's tongue enter. His face was once again bright red. He had never done this with anyone. It was his first time! But then again, he gave the prince a lot of his first times...

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:15 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel grinned and slipped his tongue into Yuki's mouth. It tasted so sweet and wonderful that he began to explore a little before sliding his tongue back into his own mouth. He still could hear Yuki's heart pound in his ear. Luckily kissing Yuki distracted the prince from wanting to drink his blood...again. So the prince continued to french kiss his love every now and then enjoying the sweet taste.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:31 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki's face remained bright red. Was this what they called a French kiss? He heard people talk about it before, but Yuki always thought it would be disgusting. I mean, think about it. Kissing with tongues? Ew!
However, with Yuki experiencing it right now, it was a very intimate kiss. This is a kiss you should do with someone very special to you. It was... A very... Craving kiss. Yuki never thought in his whole life he would ever experience this feeling.
Yuki kissed Ezekiel back, not really knowing what he was doing. This was his first time. It was understandable. He followed the prince's lead, his heart racing uncontrollably still.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:20 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel's hand that has been resting at Yuki's hip moved and slid under his shirt, feeling his soft warm skin. It then traveled slowly up his torso gently lifting up Yuki's shirt. The prince was moving slightly out of instinct, so Ezekiel could still be in control of his actions. His other hand slipped down and began to help with the shirt removal as the princes lips stayed in contact with Yuki's.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:52 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki's eyes widened when he felt Ezekiel's hand go under his shirt and move up his torso. What was he doing? Why was the prince beginning to undress him? He blushed then pulled away from the kiss. "W-what are you doing?" He asked, slightly out of breath. He didn't know what was going on. Why was the prince acting like this? Why was he acting like this too?

Tricky Kiddo

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games