Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:23 pm
Clasela
tanqela

YUM! Ironically, my favourite is cookies and cream. But I also love peppermint and choc-chip.
        I used to buy the latter everytime I went to the movies as a child. Memories.. Like the corners of my mind...

oh, mint chocolate chip, i tried that before and i loved it! but... not as much as rocky road nor cookies and cream  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:03 pm
tanqela

I agree, but it's a nice flavour for a change whenever I get sick of too much chocolate. Haha.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:09 pm
Ittarius

It sure is. Really, how come? That's understandable and it is a nice alternative.
        You really should, then you'll discover that Hugh Grant was in one of them. Extra dreamy.
        Wow, that's a lot of pages. I don't know how an author could write that much... eek
        I sure know, I would certainly struggle as I have been with my novel-length piece.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:53 pm
Clasela
tanqela

I agree, but it's a nice flavour for a change whenever I get sick of too much chocolate. Haha.

i never get tired of cookies and cream  

hoenest

Darling

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:14 pm
tanqela

I'm sure you would if you binged on it. Never a good idea. Never.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:18 pm
Clasela

Yeah, I think of it that way when I get games. c: And I'm not really sure honestly, probably Pokemon Stadium. xD
That's true. If you can't make a commitment, or at least be with someone who is okay with an open relationship, then you shouldn't act like you are.
Wow, really? :/ She was actually going to suggest that everyone should be totally fine with you cheating just because he'll be gone? Yeah, that makes sense. *sarcasm*
And you're not wrong for wanting to do that. You're willing to do what you have to, and so is he, to make sure the both of you stay happy. That's all there is to it.
I suppose she was "sick" so she didn't have to face anyone. I wouldn't say brave, I would say stupid. xP No one can change anyone, they have to want to change for themselves.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:34 pm
Yokies

I would have to say that too. Even though the graphics are funny, the game is timeless. Plus the mini-games are adorable! ^o^
        Yep, I have no idea how she thinks. It's so illogical and wrong. I mean you don't go around saying that to people.
        Mhm. I don't see how waiting three weeks is such a big deal anyhow. If someone cannot wait three weeks for that reason, then there is something wrong with them, especially when they're in a relationship.
        That's what I assumed. He's a good guy... I don't know how he ended up with her... Some things never make sense.
        So even though I won't be getting married for a few years, I can't help myself to look at dresses. I found the most gorgeous dress style. Mewantsit. What do you think? >o<

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:47 pm
Clasela

Yeah, though for the N64 at the time, those graphics were pretty nice. XD But yeah, it's definitely my favorite and I still love those mini-games to this day haha.
I dunno, I guess she thinks she can get away with it, and I guess to an extent she can if that guy is still going to marry her.
It's really not. I understand if someone really loves to see their partner more often than that, then they should find someone who can give them to them, but otherwise if a person is willing to wait, then they're willing to wait, and you shouldn't try to tell them otherwise.
Maybe he's just that kind of nice guy that gets stepped on? Not sure. Some guys just get wrapped around bad people's fingers and don't realize it.
Oh my that's precious. I love the design, the skirt is wonderful. gonk

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:07 pm
Clasela
tanqela

I'm sure you would if you binged on it. Never a good idea. Never.

LOLOLOL i wouldn't want to try it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:44 pm
tanqela

I certainly wouldn't recommend it. It's not pretty, I felt like a balloon and was sick for a few days after. sweatdrop

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:07 am
Yokies

They really were. Haha, me too. I used to play them all the time with my father. I have Pokemon Stadium 1 and I need to try to get 2 because the mini-games are even cuter.
        True. Probably, either that or he's at the time in his life where he thinks he'll never get to settle down so he's taking the only chance he has.
        I know! It's a tea-length dress, but considering how short I am, it would go down to my ankles. >.< I just love how simple it is. emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:19 am
Clasela

Haha, I was trying to lure people in with humour.
        I'd be happy to pop on in, nothing can cure my chattiness. Nothing! emotion_awesome

User Image User Image

Well, it sure did work for me xD It's so unique. Well, I personally haven't seen any charity threads with a line like that in the main forums xD
      Pop in then~ no need to read through all our past conversation, you're more than welcome to start your own xD

So, how're you doing lately? ^^

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:06 am
Clasela
Ittarius

It sure is. Really, how come? That's understandable and it is a nice alternative.
        You really should, then you'll discover that Hugh Grant was in one of them. Extra dreamy.
        Wow, that's a lot of pages. I don't know how an author could write that much... eek
        I sure know, I would certainly struggle as I have been with my novel-length piece.

I don't really know, it just didn't strike me. I didn't think it was bad or anything, just not super great. *Shrugs*
Haha! Sense and Sensibility, I take it.
Indeed. But in all fairness, the last book in the series JUST came out, and it started in 1990, so it's been going on a while... Also, I'm pretty sure that the original author, Robert Jordan, died a couple years ago, so someone else finished the series. They only did one or two books, I think, though. But they also stretched it out- it was only supposed to go one more after Jordan died, but he put into two, I think. Or something like that, I'm not sure. At any rate, yeah, it's a long series, haha.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:17 pm
Clasela

Yeah, the mini games were probably my favorite part in both. XD Well, just for relaxing fun times, the battles were srs bsns lol.
That could also be true, if there is a girl already there and he wants to settle down, he's just going to settle himself I suppose.
Oh my. xD But it still sounds like it'd be cute, even at the ankles lol. But yeah, the simplicity is really want makes it beautiful.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:44 pm
Clasela

Grrr, I missed the thingie saying you quoted me. Sorry for the late response. xD

Indeed, I could get through the one game in like, probably an hour. One time I was going to try going through the whole game without saving, and as soon as I was done with the first boss ( which is like, 1 quarter of the whole game, and then you can get a key to escape right there and avoid the rest of it ) I messed up my footing and fell into a hole and died. I wanted to cry. xD

That's really weird, I never had that problem. Want me to try and find another link for you? Maybe that one just expired or something.  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games