Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Magic Club (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:05 pm
After checking with all the towers Sebastian headed to where the members were starting to gather "Alex, my good man, glad to see you taking part of this, trust me it'll all be worth it afterwards." He gave a simple thumbs up as he adjusted his tie and manifested a top hat that matched his outfit "Alright, is everybody ready?" he then turned to Xander and Molly "How long did the potion last today, Xander?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:15 pm
"About 2 and a half hours today"he said and smiled lightly"I can't take a second dose until later, but I'll be fine"he said and smiled more as he then started rolling again as best he could to join up with every one else  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:45 pm
Molly watched Xander and followed him and the others. "Would you like some help inside?" she asked with a friendly smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:21 pm
Sebastian watched the two heading tot he group and he look lik he was in thoguht, before he returned to reality shortly after and followed behind "Alright is everybody accounted for?"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:12 pm
"No I'm fine"xander said as he continued rolling hims self along"I just have to make it there then back to my lab to start mixing a new potion."he smiled lightly as he finally reached the group  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:47 pm
Molly nodded and decided to go back to her cello and wait out of the way of everyone.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:30 am
((Sorry for the absence guys, I've been busy. XP Can i get an update? sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:04 pm
(lol certainly, the the metals everyoen contributed transformed into ectremely tall shiny towers of there respective elements the metal wa smade of, that connect each other, Sebastian asked for each of the members to go into each tower and work on the interier for our soon to be guests, Molly was discovered spying on us, Sebastian have her play a recital on stage in his Cobalt tower for the soon to com guests and shes practicing as they speak, Sebastian is now gathering th emembers to see if they are all there and accounted for.)  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:12 pm
((Thank you, and sorry again for disappearing there. ;u; ))

Aaron pushed his glasses up a bit as he finally left his tower. "It needed a good library. I fixed that. As well as added a good workspace for any studying or projects that may be necessary. This may be a social club, but we are still students, after all."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:55 pm
"Leave it to Aaron to think of school even during fun times." Sebastian sighed as his friend joined the group  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:36 pm
A vein comically popped on Aaron's forehead. "Well someone needs to, because you sure as hell won't."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:08 pm
Sebastian outstretched his hand to the heavens and looks wistful "I transcended beyond menial methods of education and let life be my instructor in this glorious world" Basically it was his way of saying, schools boring.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:43 pm
"No, you just can't focus on anything for more than five minutes unless you're causing trouble." Aaron said as he bopped Sebastian lightly on the head with a book.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:52 pm
Pheobe lightly laughed at the two as she walked up to the group.
"Sorry, I had a spur of the moment idea and had to paint it out. I haven't missed anything yet, have I?" she asks. Her usual hat is missing and her hair is pulled into a neat bun. The few strands that aren't long enough frame her face. Her glasses have also seemed to changed as well.  

ShizukathePudu

Mind-boggling Shade

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:10 pm
Sebastian made a face when he was bopped on the head like he was going to say 'boo' before Pheobe showed up "Ah Pheobe, glad to see your here, that should be everybody I believe" Sebastian took one last look around. "Alright now herest he thing everyone, I'm going to open up shoppe... metaphorically speaking for those that don't understand the expression. Ahem, admission fee is up to you as long as it isn't free, we're here to make money, people. now get your game face on and start attracting customers. the ticket booths will handle the money collection and ticket giving,so you don't have to worryabout keeping track of your finances. Now places everyone we're about to start! Oh and the person that raises the least amount of money will be my lackey! That includes you too Alex, whether you like it or not" he was spinning his cane "Oh I have so many projects to test-I mean show my lackey too" he was chuckling to himself "ready.... set.... go" at that moment a large sign popped up behind them for now gathering crowd to see it say "Welcome to Metal Towers, We are Open" While everyone was staring at the now neon flashing sign, Sebastian was already runnign to his Cobalt Tower to get ready as the crowd was starting to flood toward the group.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games