Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yu-gi-oh! Destiny Draw! ~ Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Get your game on!
  Yea I'll throw down a face down!
  Um no thanks I don't play. (that's why I made the rp open for those who don't)
  Are you crazy?!. (o3o like a fox)
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:16 pm
"You're gonna have to speak up, dear."

Xistund rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:52 pm
Danny heard what the girl from his dorm pulled out a die and smiled. 'Ok even numbers I help the girl out odds I leave her to fend for herself.' He gave a roll hoping that the teacher would not notice.

Seeing the number he spoke up "She said that she does not have a card in her deck that she does hold dear to her... Or something along those lines." He said as he winked at Molly hoping that she would agree with the bluff.  

Xistund

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:58 pm
Reiko raises an eyebrow at Danny, "I didn't ask if she had a card she held dear."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:10 pm
"Well maybe not but holding a card dear to you is reason enough to place it in your deck sometimes." He said with a smile. "Effect or no. I mean look at my deck if I really cared about winning all the time I would not have Cards like Time Wizard in my deck. Its effects help but there are safer ways to remove monsters your enemy may have. But me and My Time Wizard have been though allot and I think of it as my friend so I'd place it in my deck no matter what." He said as the little spirit of Time Wizard came out of his deck and by his shoulder and seemed to smile at Danny and he returned the grin.  

Xistund

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:23 am
Molly blushed when Danny helped her and she smiled and nodded to the teacher. She then remembered the question. "I use the effects that I think will help me in the long run." she lied, but sounded convincing.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:02 am
Reiko doesn't seem particularly convinced, but doesn't press the girl. "Right... Does any one know some of the different types of effect decks out there?", she asks, turning her attention back to the class in general.

((I was going to going to possibly have Reiko give her a deck, but ah well.))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:32 am
(you still could ^^ she'll tell her the truth after class ^^)

Molly sighed with relief and smiled at Danny as a thank you.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:50 am
Christoph came to the class he was not wearing the red uniform they gave him Red was best used for a hint of color. The red rose and the black drape not something to waste wearing fully draped in it like a circus performer. "Good morning Teacher excuse my lateness I've just arrived on my yacht today. I hope I vas not interrupting."  

Xistund

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:26 pm
Molly looked at the boy who came in and looked at his attire. He must be a Blue. He's so rich he probably doesn't need a uniform." she said and looked at her worn out red uniform.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:56 pm
Kikala scoffed a bit at the fact that the girl didn't have a deck, she would have called her out on it, but didn't really care, and the boy helping her, what a waste, she can't get stronger if she doesn't help herself. She practically glared at the "pretty boy" that just walked in like he owned the place and everything in it.

Mashira looked bored by the whole affair until Cristoph walked in and she tensed slightly and looked at him, why was he here, didn't his family have tutors galore. She attempted to ignore Demise and her own desire's whisperings to kill him now, to erase his entire family from history.  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:08 pm
Jasper looked at the guy and wondered what dorm he belonged to. His first instinct was to go off his apparent wealth and say Blue, but he figured that if one were in blue, they would lord it over the rest. Which left either Yellow or Red, and judging from the fact he wasn't wearing a blazer, and the way he seemed to be flaunting his wealth, was that he was a disgraced Red. But that was all guesswork at this point, maybe later Jasper would watch or challenge him to a duel to get a feel for his skills.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:34 pm
Reiko gives Christoph an irritated look, lightly tapping a finger on her desk. "You're talking about something that isn't an answer to the question I asked, so yes you're interrupting."

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:27 am
Christoph nodded a bit "Vell then do forgive me. I'll take my seat then." He said and took a near by seat.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:44 pm
Reiko sighs and sits down, already wishing she could have a drink. "Can someone please answer my question?"

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:06 pm
Maya thought it best to keep her voice down for this. There were some specific types of effect monster themes, but listing them all would take up time, and she wasn't entirely sure if she could list all of them, since even as simple of a strategy as swarming could be done in a variety of different ways to different ends. She'd already spoken in class anyways.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games