Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yokai Academy (A/O) Would appreciate some more Monsters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes
  No
  A little work would be good
  Making Profile now!
View Results

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 12:00 pm
Carlanza walked as she looked down at the only visible Rosary. "Supposedly if I only have one taken off, I won't go berserk but it would be difficult to control myself. There are three rosaries in total that are keeping my inner self in check. Otherwise I am afraid my father wouldn't be able to get to the Dark Lords in time, or so he says." She said teasing about the last part a little bit. She noticed the rattling of the bracelets and looked at them curiously. "Why can you not take your bracelets off? They seem like they would be a hassle.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 12:50 pm
Robert had just been listening at this time and was a little shocked that he was her first friend, so he didn't want to make it her last if he messed up and tried to listen in on these seals then hears her bring up the chains "I doubt they are for training, you look pretty fit to me, so dealings like the Rosaries I take it? If that's true, then that's a bit odd, even if it dampers your powers as long as you can control them and act accordingly on when and how much power is needed to be used one wouldn't need them, then again I don't know much about seals and the like." Robert says trying to be friendly and join the conversation.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 3:57 pm
Rajin held up his left hand inspected the band around it. he then got out line and stood in front of the group. He pointed the palm of his hand at Robert, like he was showing something inscribed on it. "If I weren't wearing these, you're friend next to you would be ashes right now." Rajin's voice was dull and emotionless, like an assassin. "But seeing as how my parents deemed it necessary that I wear these, that shouldn't be too much of a worry." A smile curled on one side of Rajin's lips. But just you wait. Once I find a way to take these things off, things will be different and dangerous.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 4:47 pm
"Though if either of you ever feel like knowing what being burned alive feels like, I'd be more than happy to demonstrate.", Cassia says with a fanged grin. A faint trickle of smoke escapes before her lips once again conceal both smoke and fangs, which were in the process of shifting back into normal humanish teeth.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:33 pm
Forever_Hikaru

"What do we have next, please tell me it's something easy like PE or Social Studies." Carson asked sheepishly, he was amazed he had even made it into High School with his grades.  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:39 pm
Rajin put his hands behind his back and watched as Cassia dished out her own, not so subtle threat to both Robert and Carlanza. The efreet chuckled in a reserved manner. The more and more he was around her, the more interesting she became. It turned out that she too was a fire user. Quite intriguing. "Now now Cassia." Rajin intervened, waving his hand dismissively to the rambunctious girl. "There's no to cause trouble...yet. Besides, it's only the first day. And causing that much trouble wouldn't look good. Wouldn't want to kicked out school that fast, now would we?" The efreet pivoted on one foot and began walking off. "Let's go. We wouldn't want to be late for gym."

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:02 pm
"Um...PE is next. How PE in your school?" Yui asked as she headed for the gym and was a bit concerned of how Carson will manage. Besides the trouble of keeping up, who knows how many monsters might show of their strength in a bit of a sport match like dodge ball. He could get hurt.  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:26 pm
"I did okay, was never really all that motivated though." Carson said as he followed Yui back to the gym. Why did it feel like that was where they were going to spend most of their time?  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:00 am

Krynn was virtually beaming. She walked with the two to PE, grinning from ear to ear. "Of course you may call me Princess, you sweetling!" She made sure to keep some hair behind her ears. How lovely! Oh, these two were her favorites. "You know what? After we've finished lessons for the day, how about the three of us go to my dorm and hang out?" She wasn't sure if Shiyana would come, but Nicole was almost wrapped around her pinky already.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:41 am
Robert laughed at both their threats and responded after they were done speaking and starting to walk away" I would love to know what being burned alive feels like, it sounds fun right Carlanza, how about right now? Hmm I guess being late for gym would be bad wouldn't it, so later OK. See you both in class." Robert says with a smile and wave goodbye, but on the inside he was cussing thinking that it sucked that there were monsters like this and he was going around picking a fight with them  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:58 am
That sounds like fun. What do you do when you 'hang out'? The Siren asked, of course using the notepad. She was curious as she had never heard of this term being that she was never around people.

Carlanza slowed to a stop when Robert did. "Um i'm not sure i want to be burned to a crisp... Are you okay Robert?" She asked, she was concerned that he wasn't doing to well but she was also curious what kind of monster he was to be okay with being burned to a crisp.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:08 pm
♥ K ♥ A ♥ M ♥ I ♥ Y ♥ A ♥ • ♥ I ♥ N ♥ U ♥

User Image
Kamiya just woke up late for her first day at the Youkai Academy, as a transfer student. She quickly got dressed and rushed out the door. Having spent all her time looking at her schedule she knew that she had already missed english, and math, and that the next class would be P.E.
As Kamiya ran down the halls you could hear the sensei yelling 'NO Running in the Halls' Kamiya paid no attention to them and kept running. When a group of students came around the corner she quickly ran and jumped over them. Listening to them as they yelled 'HEY! Watch it!, Stupid Dog!' Kamiya stopped in mid-run to see that she forgot to hide her wolf ears, and tail. Looking to her right she saw an open window and jumped through the second story window. Landing on her feet she darted to the gym while pushing her ears into her head to look human. As she entered the gym door in a pant, you heard a pop.
Kamiya looked up to see that someone had placed a bucket of water over the door, and she now got wet. This didn't amuse Kamiya as it was her first day as transfer student. Causing her to get angry and lash out in wolf form at the guys laughing.
All she could hear was ..'look its a wet dog'
"Shut up!" Kamiya yelled as she lunged at the dark hair boy who called her a dog. She charged at the boy, with all her might to only plow over a small child. She looked up and saw that this small child was a teacher. "Isn't he alittle small? she thought to herself, but quickly got off of him. She tried to escape the teacher, but something kept her from moving. Her tail was caught under the body of the teacher. She pulled her tail and looked down all sad eyes, and crouched, waiting for her punishment.

OOC// EDITED// OOC

Serphrim

Serphrim

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:06 pm
Leprechaun_Sean
Shiningdragon21
Serphrim
♥ K ♥ A ♥ M ♥ I ♥ Y ♥ A ♥ • ♥ I ♥ N ♥ U ♥

User Image
Kamiya just woke up late for her first day at the Youkai Academy, as a transfer student. She quickly got dressed and rushed out the door. Having spent all her time looking at her schedule she knew that she had already missed english, and math, and that the next class would be P.E.
As Kamiya ran down the halls you could hear the sensei yelling 'NO Running in the Halls' Kamiya paid no attention to them and kept running. When a group of students came around the corner she quickly ran and jumped over them. Listening to them as they yelled 'HEY! Watch it!, Stupid Dog!' Kamiya stopped in mid-run to see that she forgot to hide her wolf ears, and tail. Looking to her right she saw an open window and jumped through the second story window. Landing on her feet she darted to the gym while pushing her ears into her head to look human. As she entered the gym door in a pant, you heard a pop.
Kamiya looked up to see that someone had placed a bucket of water over the door, and she now got wet. This didn't amuse Kamiya as it was her first day as transfer student. Causing her to get angry and lash out in wolf form at the guys laughing.
All she could hear was ..'look its a wet dog'
"Shut up!" Kamiya yelled as she lunged at the dark hair boy who called her a dog. However, her lunge was short when the gym teacher caught her by the collar of shirt. Kamiya struggle to get free, and even managed to bite the teacher. Upon recognizing that it was teacher you saw her tail and ears go down, as if you would when you saw an animal getting in trouble.
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

(I am the gym teacher ma'am and with my characters size I dont' think he would be grabbing you by the collar of the shirt.)
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

(I was also going to say that English hasn't even started yet. This is going to be hilarious! xd Edit only a little of this. I wanna see Jacob try and wiggle his way out of it.)

I fixed my post!  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games