Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mini Gaia Community Guild~

Back to Guilds

This guild was meant to bring all of the Gaians together, and make a friendly, stress-free environment for everyone! 

Tags: earn gold, mini shops, contests games, charities, arts 

Reply [✓] Guild Intro: Announcements, Rules, Events, Knowing your Members
Introduce Yourself Here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Bubblegum Cupcake

Sparkly Kitten

13,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:30 pm
Um, hi. I've never been in a guild and don't know what to do with it.
But thanks for the invitation! 3nodding

Edit:

Introduction.. right whee

I go by Mannuh, I play video games in my free time, I run an online store, I have a gaggle of little children and a husband.

I've been on gaia since around 2010? Somewhere around there.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:37 pm
Hey All 🧬

My names Michael
My alias is: Trappernicus58
I live in Australia
I'm a real old and smelly man
I like poetry, cemeteries, cooking, books, animals, baking, stuff
I have two guilds
Jesus Freaks

Men's Shed

Please visit my Gaia Outfit Shop

Trappernicus58

Conservative Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Veesionary

Romantic Wife

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:49 pm
Pindoraa

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈ 𝑨𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝑴𝒆 ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
User Image User ImageUser Image

» Age? 16 years old, Home schooled «
» My name: Payten «
» Favorite anime? Spy x Family « User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
» Favorite band/ singer?
Honestly anime soundtracks... BTS and any K-Pop
«
» Mood Music:

woah you're 16 and in this website? May I ask how you found it out?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:34 pm
This thread has been going for 10 years. How cool is that? I joined in 2010 and I miss zOMG! Cheers. cat_xd  

MutantXFactor

Original Guildswoman

16,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • A Novel Idea 0
  • Conventioneer 300

Freya

Forum Assistant

Benevolent Giver

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:47 am
You know a thread is old when the OP is talking about making signs in her post! Wow, what a cool relic!

Hey there! I’m Freya, and I’ve been on Gaia since 2005. I cannot believe I’ve been around here for almost 20 years. I am a fulltime freelance artist that enjoys 100%-ing video games and consuming a lot of media! I definitely enjoy the occasional anime and Marvel film, but most of my time is consumed by art. I’ve also got 2 fluffy girl kitties (Atoli & Evie, a Siamese & Russian Blue), an obsession with coffee, and an amazing partner that makes life feel easy.

I haven’t been in a guild since gosh, probably 2010-2012. I know things are likely quiet here but I’m always down to make friends, so please do feel free to chat anytime!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:18 am
Hello!

I'm Emperess_of_the_Night but please call me Empress
Im a fur mama to three lovely babies

A siamese named Lucky - 10
A calico Stella and her brother Finn - 5 in June

Ive been on gaia since about '09ish

I game, read and write in my spare time.  

Emperess_of_the_Night

Thirteenth Trickster

y00

Dangerous Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:43 am

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:28 pm
Hi there!~
The name's Kasanine, you can call me by that or Kasa for short.
30 and local marketplace addict for any bundle that has some sort of random element to them.
I was on Gaia back in...probably '06/'07 until '09, took a break, came back in '11 aaaand my OG account got hacked. :c
My bestie and I came back to Gaia very recently for the avatar creation and stayed by pure accident lol. Now we're addicted again, oops.
Gamer, artist, writer; lover of rocks, psychology, and music.  

Fortuna Astra

Fashionable Raider

8,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Pindoraa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:07 pm
Veesionary
Pindoraa

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈ 𝑨𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝑴𝒆 ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
User Image User ImageUser Image

» Age? 16 years old, Home schooled «
» My name: Payten «
» Favorite anime? Spy x Family « User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
» Favorite band/ singer?
Honestly anime soundtracks... BTS and any K-Pop
«
» Mood Music:

woah you're 16 and in this website? May I ask how you found it out?

I get asked that all the time... am I the only young person here... redface I honestly just got on cause a friend of mine were talking about games online and I was mentioning wish they had a place well you can just customize characters for fun ect, she mentioned she used to play this but doesn't anymore. She said she might come back but she got hacked in the past. So yeah, first time here, I mostly play rpg games, and a lot of like dragon quest and the tales games too. emotion_c8

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hαƈԋιɱιƚʂυ Hυɳɳιҽ Sαყʂ:

+ Once Upon a time a girl name Hachimitsu Hunnie (Honey Hunnie) discovered Gaia when she was fourteen, that was in 2008. Hunnie had made many friends, some have gone and left Gaia for the real world. Hunnie was sad to see a lot of friends leave, but she is doing great and she still has some good friends that she talk outside of Gaia. Hunnie has met all kinds of avatars on Gaia, some are kind and good and some are annoying, unkind, and creepy people but that's just the internet for ya, you never know who you gonna meet online.

××××××××××××××××××××××××

I mostly just log in to chat and dress up my avatar these days, it has been a while since I join a guild, I actually have a guild as well but it has been dead for a really long time now. I made it my life mission to try every chocolate chip cookie at any fast food/restaurant place I go to in Dallas, Texas which is where I call home. So far a few places had some good cookies but my favorite place to get a Cookie would be McAlister's Deli (if you don't have McAlister's it's basically a place that sells Soups, Salads & Sandwiches.)

I'm a rad, and delightful 28-year-old person to chat with, you may also visit my profile for more information that you would like to know and also get an idea of what we should talk about and if you know if we will become good friends. I do not add random people to be my friends anymore, I'm not on Gaia 24/7 I do have a job I work as a server at a breakfast dinner type of place, so if I'm not online I'm either at work or sleeping after getting off work. I have two pets one tan mix breed dog name Archibald Bishop, who's 6. (no, I did not name him after prince Harry's baby), and a black and white male cat named Dino Luciano. Dino is a stray, who wandered into my backyard last year in Nov. so I don't know his age exactly, but I was told by the vet that he is a 'Young Adult' and are guessing that he is about 2 years old.

×××××××××××××××××××××

Some topics we can talk about that I'm into:

Anime/Anime Movies/Anime OVA/
K-pop, K-dramas, K-Variety Shows
Japanese Culture, Fashion, & Music
Music in general
Movies/Animation Shorts/Stop Motion Films
Pets/Animals
Cooking/Food/Sweets
Interesting Documentaries ( I like watching the ones about the Egyptian Pharaoh and about the ones that are still missing.)
&
Youtube videos/Youtubers

We can talk about almost anything really but just wanted to throw a few suggestions for ya to choose from.

If you want my Discord, Instagram, and TikTok info. I'm sorry you can not have it. I have this rule now that we must be at least friends for a year for me to hand over that information.

Alright, that is enough from me, anything you wanna know you can ask or you can take a look at my profile also make sure to get that H20 inside your body! Seeya around.+

~"Out of the Ashes. I'm reborn. Burning bright like a Phoenix in a grayscale world"~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lady Lotus Honey

Adorable Vampire

17,925 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Are You Jelly? 500
ferret badger rolled 6 0-sided dice: , , , , , Total: 0 (6-0)

ferret badger

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:20 pm
i'm ferret badger, or ferret or fb for short
i'm late 20s, ive been on gaia since march 2007
i like to do art
i'm timid and shy but i also like to act really silly

i like to talk about animals, life, anthropology, ferrets, philosophy and psychology  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:33 pm
raf slimmins
fall3n wish3s
Hi everyone! I am a charity mule! My name is Star and I run a charity and just love this site. Started here in 2007, made lifelong friends all over the world. I currently work in education. I assist students with enrolling in my university. Nice to meet everyone !!
omg im enrolling in college this year! You are a hero its so confusing!
Why is it so confusing for you? Anything I can do to help? Every university is different but they should have the same requirements for funding and such  

fall3n wish3s

stargaze_69

Unforgiving Star

30,550 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Winged 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:14 pm
Thanks Yaya for adding my main! I am the Star and fall3n wish3s is my charity mule If there is anything I can do for you guys just let me know! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:27 pm
Hello! Xcchi here smile
Pronouns: They/Them
Interests: Video games (Mostly Pokemon, but I play other games too), Reading, Attempting to draw (Not very good), and watching anime
Dislikes: Rude people, trolls

About me:
I live in Hawaii, work a basic retail job that's actually not as bad as most retail jobs because most of the time, I'm working with tourists that don't have much to be upset about lmao.
My boyfriend and I have a pet cat, Vitani. (Yes, she's named after Vitani from Lion King 2)
Yeah, that's basically all I can think of off the top of my head. If you want to know more, feel free to PM me, I try to get on daily, but can't always make that happen with work and spending time with my little family.  

Xcchi

Dangerous Streaker

Royal Fortune

Benevolent Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:36 pm
Hi! I'm Kat, but I'll respond to pretty much any part of my username.

I've been on gaia on and off with different accounts since like 2006.

Currently I spend most of my time doing runway stuff, and that's the forum I'm most active in.

I'm working on convincing all my friends to come back to gaia, I've succeeding in getting my partner back on and another friend (who in turn as convinced me to play zomg for the first time!)
but I'm still working on others.

I live in the US on the east coast. I'm interested in all sorts of stuff, I do my best to read at least 52 books every year, I watch a lot of movies and different shows, and I finally got a computer that's good for the first time since 2014 so I'm catching up on all kinds of games; I recently started playing Fallout 3 for the first time!  
[✓] Guild Intro: Announcements, Rules, Events, Knowing your Members

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff