Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Exᴘʟᴏsɪᴠᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ & ᴀ Bᴀʀ {O 1g} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:42 am
Terrence got up out of the chair and walked over to where Eric was. "You need help? You were pretty smashed last night. I'm not surprised that you're so hungover" he said.

Brendan also had a headache. He wasn't sure how much he drank last night, but it was enough to make him giddy and forget where his tie went. He slowly stretched, which made his elbows snap. He then sat up and slowly got to his feet, stumbling slightly. He went to get a drink of water.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:06 am
"Dude...Don't worry. Nothing happened. Look," she said, raising her eyebrow and pointing to his clothes. He was fully dressed, like she was. "And I thouroughly remember going to bed alone last night. I wasn't sloshed like the rest of you." She looked up at Shayna. "And you get to shut it. Don't you have work or something." She sat up, having been laying on her stomach, and rubbed her head. "This is why I don't have parties," she said under her breath.

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:51 pm
Shayna stuck out her bottom lip in mock pout. She sighed rolling her eyes. "Alright I know when my welcome has run dry." She said turning to take her leave. As she passed Brandon she smiled and was about to say something when her phone started vibrating and as it did the ringtone her father had had prgrammed into her phone started going off. She reached for it quickly and tried her best to shut it up as fast as possible. No matter how hard she tried to get it changed her father had the company change t back. She growled as it started saying things in his voice like sweetie and pumpkin. She unlocked it and answered. "What do you want."

"Don't be like that Shayna. Now your mother and I want you to come home now so we can talk. About your future and what it will do for the family." Immediatelyshe hung up. She ddidn't want to see them. Growling and grumbling the brunette with purple ends started cursing under her breath as she left the home.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:26 pm
Maverick shrugged and said "it's possible, maybe some of the others might have answers for us." He was a few steps behind her as they left the room to find Terrance and Eric in the living room. "I wonder where Paul ended up.." he looked around the room, which seemed to be tidier than he was expecting  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:59 pm
Heading out, Skye heard someone swear and it sounded like it was Eric. It couldn't be too good if Eric was swearing. "Mornin'..." she said, guessing that it might be morning when she found the boys. She could see that Eric was having some trouble getting up as Terrence offered to help him. "I think some coffee will help." she said, rubbing her head a bit from her headache as she headed off towards the kitchen. Hopefully Maverick would have some somewhere.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:31 pm
(I feel like a snail. Also, people I won't call out are being total pompous bitches.)

Terrence?
Eric looked over at his dental student friend, and realized belatedly that they must have all crashed at someone's house.
Oh God, where are we? What the hell time is it?
He rubbed his head, and the response was an onset of pain so strong he closed his eyes against it. He couldn't even remember how many drinks he'd had last night.
But he remembered kissing Shayna. There probably wasn't any logical way he would be able to forget that, horrifically hungover or not.
He shook his head in a quite late response to Terrence's offering. No, he didn't need help getting up. What he wanted to know was where they were, what time it was, and how the hell he was going to get to work looking and feeling like this. He already knew his boss would have a major hissy fit. He could practically hear her crackly, old woman-y voice.
Our company does not tolerate tardiness...

Eric actually managed to get up on his own after a few moments of gathering the willpower to do so, but he still looked like a spindly baby deer. And still he held on to the couch, not wanting to fall down again and have to face getting up again.

✄ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

There were people talking.
The voices were distant, but she recognized them. And they were being too loud. Her head felt like it was practically throbbing. She hated being this helpless. She needed control over the situation. She couldn't even find her own damn voice to shout "shut up" to the offenders. And she hated that, of course.

But then there was a different sound, and much closer. Growling, grumbling. And the opening and shutting of the door that meant somebody had left.
But where the hell was she in the first place?
The floor meant she wasn't in a dark alleyway again ... the voices meant her friends were with her somewhere near ... hmmm, Brendan, Axel, Elda, Shayna ...
Shayna kissed Eric last night.
And some idiot friend of his put a snowball down her shirt, then down the back of it too. At least she had retaliated.
Speaking of which, was her clothes still even on?

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:49 pm
((Don't feel like a snail! Everyone's posting slow lately, and oh my Pompous people are annoying I certainly hope it's not me >.<))

Maverick watched Skye go into his kitchen and start searching he said to Eric jokingly "it's like she lives here? I swear I think she secretly sneaks in here and examines my apartment to make sure I have enough food and the likes, anyway do you have work today? and if so what time?" as he was asking the last few questions he walked over to his friend...more like waddled actually and attempted to help both of them balance.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:15 pm
(Nah, I wasn't talking about any of you guys.)

I have to work today, Eric said in response to Maverick's question. As he spoke, it showed in his voice that he was groggy and confused; and now he was contemplating with himself whether or not to just call in sick and go the hell home. Unless his roommate decided to throw a random party, as he had before once or twice, going back to the dorm would give him a better chance to get over this hangover.

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:29 pm
"You had us over at your place before! Not like this is the first time I'm here." Skye yelled back at Maverick, having overheard him. She let out a sigh and started making some coffee for all of them. After the rude awakening she thought Maverick would stop his teasing for a while. The contents of his joke didn't help with the fact that she woke up in his bed either.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:51 pm
((Does anyone know what time it is? Just as a quick referance. And minus, if your a snail then I'm moving at the speed of a freakin' brick right now. Also, I would be insulted if I had even the slightest clue what pompous ment.))

Paul groaned as he slowly started to open his eyes. He could hear sounds coming from other rooms of the building, but was in too much pain to even think about it. He was in a bath tub. How did he get in a bath tub? And why did he decide that a bath tub was more comfortable than his own bed? He had too many questions, and his head hurt too much to come up with any answers. The last thing he remembered was catching a cab. He had given in last night and had a couple of drinks, and he sorely regretted it right now.

He looked down to examine himself and to make sure nobody tried anything funny while he was asleep. Once he was happy he managed to stand up, get out of the tub and look into the mirror. "Well I still have my clothes, I'm not injured as far as I can tell, and nobody drew any dicks or mustaches on my face. I take it last night went really well." He muttered to himself as he walked out of the bathroom. "Hey! Is anybody still alive?!" he asked as he turned down the hallway and headed to what he hoped was the living room.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:59 pm
(Um, for me pompous means that someone is egocentric and a hypocrite and generally a huge pain to be around. And for once, dictionary.com actually agrees with me. "characterized by exaggerated self-importance.")

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:04 pm
(How did I know he will be in the bath tub? xDDD)  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:10 pm
(( I thought the same thing!! and yeah Minus hit the nail on the head for pompous!))

Maverick chuckled and said "That was like one or two times..tops" She was furious with him it would seem. It's not like he planned on having her in his bed. He heard Paul call out and said "I was going to ask you that question soon" he looked at Eric and said "Are you sure you'll be able too? I mean we're all stumbling around. I feel like we're in Conker Bad fur Day" he laughed light heatedly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:11 pm
((Oh, well I don't think that's me. That's not me right? I really hope it's not me! And I WAS going to place Paul in the kitchen, but I missed my window by about half an hour.))  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:14 pm
(I'm not mad at you guys, it's all good. xD If I was I'd be running in here screaming at you guys. But I guess if you're curious, you can pm me. And then I'll scream about said person.)

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games