Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Shh Don't Tell...(Open/ ALWAYS ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Money?
  Money!
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:11 pm
((I can tell you my part. Vincent got into an argument with Liam after Liam threw up over the side of the road and it hit against Vincent's car. Seri has now offered to help clean it.))

"Well, hello Seri. My name is Vincent Whitestone. Nice meeting you" he said. He noticed Seri's face turned a little at the mention of home. He didn't want to pry, since it wasn't his business. He started walking with her back to his car. You could see where Liam puked on it. It smelled disgusting. "Were you walking?" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:13 pm
((Ok. Thanks! I guess I'll wait until the second day of school to hop in then. Is it the first day as in the first day of the school year, or just Eliza's first day?))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Serphrim

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:21 pm
▐░ Seri Hatsumoto ░▌

User Image

"Why, yes I was. I was playing music music at the club down the road, thus the guitar on my back." Seri spoke softly and pointed to the guitar case on her back. She walked with him to the car and could smell the foul odor."I say we keep the roof down." She spoke it alittle funny, since she was plugging her nose of odor. She lifted up her big red sweater and searched her short that were hidden, for a handkerchief. She found it and used it to pick up most of the vomit. She then went back to the fire barrel and threw the thing in the fire. It was better to burn it than keep the thing lingering with her. She went back to Vincent. She used her bottle water that she had in her hand the hold time to clean up her hands.

▐░ ℱ◎ґ тнℯ ł◎√ℯ ☺ḟ ღü﹩ḯḉ ░▌

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:22 pm
lil_lollypop1
((Ok. Thanks! I guess I'll wait until the second day of school to hop in then. Is it the first day as in the first day of the school year, or just Eliza's first day?))

(I want to say first in general. your welcome to join the party? After all Liam is popular for his looks and kindness, unless someone pisses him off.)  

Serphrim

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:30 pm
Serphrim
lil_lollypop1

(I want to say first in general. your welcome to join the party? After all Liam is popular for his looks and kindness, unless someone pisses him off.)

((I would, but it really, really doesn't fit my character, as much as I would like it too. My character, Luna, is an introvert. She also isn't a student even though she's 18. She's an 'interning' (aka trying to learn to be her age). Going to a party is not in her character, and I can't really see her out passed midnight. She'd be at home going all 'mad scientist' over some new project. She's probably only barely convincing herself to go to school considering she works for the government. I guess if she was running some sort of experiment on the street, like testing a new motorcycle by doing a snack run, she might, but even that's a little questionable...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:48 pm
Serphrim
lil_lollypop1

((We're probs going to skip to the next school day when the party is over.))  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:51 pm
"Well, thank you" Vincent said, "I guess we can go get the rest of it off". With that he started pulling the top over the convertible. "I guess you should get in the back on this side" Vincent then stated, opening up the back door for Seri.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:03 pm
▐░ Seri Hatsumoto ░▌

User Image

Seri climb into the back of Vincent's mustang. She place her guitar next to her and watched as he drove to the car wash. She heard a song on the radio and began to sing it almost perfectly, she missed a few words, only because she didn't know the song that well. Once they were at the car wash. Seri hopped out and began cleaning the inside of his car. Once it was clean she went to go get a car freshener. She place it on his rear view mirror. She then close the door and help Vincent clean the outside. She sang one of her own songs as she washed, and place some soapy bubbles on Vincent's face. She was smiling and playing with him. So it was childish but she had that vibe that could get people to play. Even if it was washing cars.

Serphrim

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:18 pm
Eliza laid in bed with Ethan. She wanted to sleep so badly but she kept hearing a car drive past the house. It was probably the patrol officer Mr. Gordon had promised her would be making rounds to make sure she was safe. She wished she could just live a normal life. Rolling over she rested her head on Ethan's rest and stared at the far wall waiting for sleep to take her.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:19 pm
"I don't think I've ever met you before. What was with the sudden want to help me clean my car? Did you just feel like helping out?" Vincent asked, enjoying the company. He figured it was to avoid going home, but it was a way of getting to know Seri better.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Serphrim

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:36 pm
▐░ Seri Hatsumoto ░▌

User Image

Seri smile went off her face, when he began questioning her. She felt like she was a suspicious person. She put the sponge down, and looked down at the ground. Afraid that he might not like her answer."I wanted to help you out, and to avoid home, but that wasn't really the real reason. I like boys like you who wear uniforms. I don't expect you to believe me when I say this. But I'm not really one to lie." Seri crouched down and began fidgeting with the sponge in the soapy water. She just confess that she wanted to help him because she found him attractive. She kinda went boy crazy to those who wear uniforms. "I don't expect you to know me, even if I am a senior. I tend to keep to myself at times, or hang out with Ethan to avoid going home. Home to me is like hell. No one cares for me there. Mom is always out with another man or arguing with dad who becomes drunk. Sometimes I intervene, but then I get punished." Seri held her arms and hid her face low so that if she cried it wouldn't show. You could hear the sadness and loneliness in her voice, also the fear when she spoke punishment. It would seem obvious to anyone the way she was acting that the punishment was a normal punishment, but more of a abusive assault.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:45 pm
"Huh? Uniform?" Vincent said and looked down at his shirt and tie. "Actually, I just like wearing shirts and ties, but I guess you could call it a uniform" he chuckled. He then noticed Seri hiding her face. "Hey, now. I'm sorry for bringing up the questions. I didn't know they'd bother you so much" he said. He had a hard time trying to console people. It just made him feel uncomfortable and awkward.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:52 pm
((*whistles* ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:29 pm
((I think we can do a time skip now to the next school day. I'll post about ending the party and how Seri and Vincent get home.))  

Serphrim

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:56 pm
((Whoot time skip!))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items