Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Blue Dragon Emporium [[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:15 pm
User Image
                                                  User Image She looked to the woman named Mizuki who seemed to be reporting to her. "Me?," She questioned curiously until she spoke again to her student. "Well what are you trying to learn? How do you want to be of use to this village?" She asked as they were very serious questions. Take Natsumi for example. She was going to be a long range combative expert with this village. Probably even useful in long range eliminations. She didn't know currently however which is why she was working on building her crafting up.

She tilted her head a bit as she awaited an answer from the green haired woman. Who's flirting went right over the naive Natsumi's head. Poor little thing really had never been hit on before.

User Image
                                                  ◆¦ CHAKRAx 395/ 395 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 195/ 195 x ◆¦ RYOx 2000 x ◆¦ ACx 3000
                                                  ◆¦ BUKIJUTSU / NINJUTSUx ◆¦ D-RANK x ◆¦ GENINx ◆¦ KUMOGAKUREx
                                                  xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦Clothing

◆¦Equipment
                                                      An Old War Longbow
                                                      20 Arrows

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Quote:
                                                    Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:38 pm
User Image "Yes you♪" The order was weird, that was understood though apparently the girl in question was sort of being thrown to the wolves by their Raikage as it seemed she not expecting to receive such a task. Perhaps he was testing whether or not she could handle such a sudden thing. Either way it would be seen whether or not Natsumi was a good teacher. However being asked what she wanted to do for the village was getting rather tiring. It was like some of the people around here were broken records with how they all wanted to know the same old boring detail. In the Academy they asked what she wanted to do, Shiro asked what she wanted to do, and now Natsu was asking what she wanted to do as well. "Personally I'm interested foreign relations~" Mizuki began, "though if you mean in terms of combat well I've always had a knack for fighting in low visibility situations since I sense chakra almost like how others smell or hear. Yours is chillingly exciting by the way."
""

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:00 pm
User Image
                                                  User Image She looked to Mizuki and scratched the back of her head. Curious as to why she was being assigned a task such as this in her situation. She held her chin with her hand and her index finger curled over her lips. Her eyes looking at the ground and thinking about what to do next. She knew this was a test from the Raikage and she was okay with this. She looked back up to her pupil and listened to her words. "My chakra is chillingly exciting? What does that even mean?" She laughed softly and it was even more infectious than her voice as it sounded like a cherub was laughing. Her voice so innocent and pure as she instructed her pupil. "Well if you wish to train the real me is currently at the dojo." She spoke to the young woman.

User Image
                                                  ◆¦ CHAKRAx 395/ 395 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 195/ 195 x ◆¦ RYOx 2000 x ◆¦ ACx 3000
                                                  ◆¦ BUKIJUTSU / NINJUTSUx ◆¦ D-RANK x ◆¦ GENINx ◆¦ KUMOGAKUREx
                                                  xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦Clothing

◆¦Equipment
                                                      An Old War Longbow
                                                      20 Arrows

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Quote:
                                                    Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:55 am
User Image "You wouldn't get it, but suffice it to say I like it~" In truth trying to describe what she meant would be like trying to describe color to a person who had never seen a day in their life. It'd be utterly pointless to try. Though Mizuki did have to say that the girl's laugh was cute. "I'll have to make my way there then, I bet you're even cuter when you're covered in sweat and breathing raggedly~" With that Mizuki bowed and left the area. She'd have to holster her new smoke grenades on the way and maybe see about a stop or two to help out around the village but eventually she would show up at the dojo for training. [Exit]
""

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:03 am
User ImageUser Image

___"Hmm, looks like I missed her." Kaneo thought to himself as slid his way into the shop after taking a rather, scenic, route. He sighed as he laid eyes upon a chakra blade. It was lovely, but ultimately out of his price range right now. Communication came first, and for that it was the tailor, sewing a device under the collar of his jacket. It was a shame, the thing was ever so slightly bulky and he did very much like the jacket, but he'd get others later on down the line. Five hundred ryo down the drain, so what to do now? A conundrum indeed. He supposed the other five was meant for kunai and shuriken, so he snagged some of those as well, and set out on his way.[/exit]

Small Projectile Pack <200 ryo>
Communicator <500 ryo>

Stuff here eventually

Quote:

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games