Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Valkyrie (Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Evil
  Good
  Evil
  GOLDZ!!
View Results

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:04 pm
"Well, that narrows it down a lot" The dry sarcasm in Fredika's voice was unmissable, apparently dealing with one unfriendly, stubborn male in a twenty four hour period wasn't enough.

"A crush on that grumpy dragon?" Raising her eyebrows she tilted her head back, laughing at such a random observation "And what fact are you basing that off? It's rude to make assumptions about strangers"

She had a healthy respect for dragons (even more so after her running in with the king of them) but it didn't mean she was about to haul herself back up that mountain pass and throw herself at him

"I'm thankful he didn't eat me but thats about it, if I had a crush on anything it would be the chunks of rare metal he has stashed away up there. All those precious elements are just begging to be explored" At the thought of playing around with such material Fredrika's eyes seemed to mist over as if she were imagining all of the tests she wanted to conduct with them.

lil_lollypop1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:10 pm
"I see. What a vulgar woman you are." He said, turning towards the city. "Poor Wagner. Well, I best be on my way. Bandits like to scout the areas near here, and I'd rather not deal with them. The heavens only know what they'd do if they got their hands on a virgin like you." He said cryptically as he began walking towards the city. As he walked, he made a small smirk, knowing that was more then enough to scare her into following him.

snuggle89

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:22 pm
"And your a rude man! Jumping to assumptions about strangers" Fredrika's arms dropped, crossing tightly over her chest as she fought back the urge to throw one of her spanners at the back oh his head, or set his travel cloak on fireā€¦either option seemed good at this point in time.

Hating to admit that he was right she couldn't help but shudder at the thought of bandits coming across them. Her pyromancy skill's only stretched so far and she doubted that she could rely on this jerk in a fight.

'heavens only knows what would happen if they got their hands on a skinny twerp like you', keeping her venomous thoughts to herself Fredrika sped up, marching next to him. For someone so cocky he was awfully short, walking next to him the female mechanic couldn't stop herself from grinning.

lil_lollypop1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:26 pm
lil_lollypop1

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

"Aye, Lass. Come. We have some goblins and orks to kill to rid Moria of their fowl stench. Then we can send word to the other dwarf clans that Moria is under dwarven control again." Alistyre said as he provided her some support, which was slightly comical because of his short stature, but Alistyre had a grin that streatched from ear to ear.  

Victor Markov

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:35 pm
The Lord of Darkness appeared out of the cave. "Damn creatures. How did they get such power? Why could I not overpower it?" he cursed. He then heard their voices and slunk into the shadows. One of his powers was to completely disappear into shadow. He began eavesdropping on them.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:35 pm
He said nothing, stupidly smirking at her as if saying. 'I'm right and you know it' while not actually saying anything. He then looked forward and continued along until they reached the border of the city. "Well well, we're here. I highly suggest you pack your bags before reporting that Wagner turned you down and is going to burn this place down. Everyone's going to panic to grab their things, so..." He muttered, pulling out a red stone. "Once you tell them, throw this on the ground before things get a little too hostile." He smirked putting the stone into her hand before walking passed her and going into the city. Of course, he knew they would probably try to kill her, later upsetting Wagner, and he just couldn't have that.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:43 pm
"I... don't think that is such a good idea." She told the dwarf. "I sent the balrog away, but the gate it came out of is probably still open. Its defeat is only temporary. Besides... those vampire are after me, and I am no longer Odin's servant. As for that power... I don't know where it came from or how I used it... I can't really rely on it... Besides, the dark lord is stronger in dark places, so I think it's best to stay in the light." She said, looking up at the stars. "Forgive me for involving you in this. I wish you well." She said before pulling out a pair of magic wings and flying off, hoping he wouldn't follow as she soared into the night.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:48 pm
"Hmm. What an interesting person" Berith said about Fiona. He wondered where she was going. He turned into a raven and decided to follow her. He wanted to know where she got this power from. No simple Valkyrie should be able to have that much power. He took down and enslaved a whole group of them with ease. Why was this one so special?  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:52 pm
She had never been so happy to see the urban sprawl that marked the border of her city. It it wasn't for the creepy male company Fredrika could have quite early kissed the ground.

The smile was soon knocked off her face though as the man opened his mouth. A chill ran down her spine at the warning and the sudden warmth that had been swelling in her chest at the thought of crawling into her own bed was doused with cold water.

Of course they wouldn't have welcomed her back, a part of the young women had known that the moment she left Wagner's ruins. Lost in thought she didn't notice Maximilian had moved closer until he was curling her fingers around something cold and heavy. Cautiously she stepped back, looking at the stone with a puzzled bemusement "and what exactly is that meant to do?!"

Her question was met by silence and looking up Fredrika couldn't say she was to surprised to find the creepy stranger had moved off, leaving her to deal with what came next.

-

Clutching the windowsill tightly Fredrika halted herself into the mechanic's shop. Praying that nobody was watching she slipping through the town had been the easy part, getting out would be hard. Unless the stranger really was intent on helping her with that sparkly little rock. "If it works I swear I'll eat my own goggles"

lil_lollypop1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:54 pm
Spotting a spring in a forest beneath her, she descended, landing in a meadow in the middle of nowhere. "A spring?" She muttered, walking up to it and feeling the water. 'It's warm...' She thought. 'Thank the heavens. I haven't had a proper bath in a week!' She thought, washing her face. She then stripped off her dress and put the necklace that allowed her to transform into her armor aside as she dove into the water, feeling refreshed already before surfacing and looking up at the stars as she washed herself.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:01 pm
Berith followed Fiona down and landed in a tree. He watched as she undressed and got into the spring. He noticed the Odin necklace among her clothes and armor. He swooped down and began pecking at it, pretending to be a bird interested in a shiny object.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:04 pm
Max strolled around the capital twice, getting everything he needed. He could hear the anxiousness of the people who were waiting to hear if Wagner would destroy them or not. Of course, Max knew that Wagner would, and he also knew they would customarily burn Fredrika at the stake as soon as they knew. Luckily, if she did as Max advised, she would be saved. If not, then it would be her own fault.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:20 pm
The string of her backpack cut heavily into her shoulders, there wasn't much stuffed into the thin leather holdall but it was enough to drag her down. Her feet shifted numbly over the cobbles, shutters snapping closed as she passed the few houses that lined her street.

Fredrika's hand closed around the stone in her pocket, placing her faith in an absolute stranger (a creepy one at that) was nothing short of idiocy but what other choice did she have? She had already been sputtered darting around her home in a frantic effort to collect her belongings.

Silence met the woman as she stepped into the city square, eyes locked on the head of the mob that was responsible for hauling her off as a sacrifice. They looked half wild with fear, cornered animals in a human skin.

"Rejected" Her hand clenched the stone tightly as all at once the peace broke like a wave, mothers screamed and wailed, fathers cursed and swore as they fought. Fear crept through the air like a virus and before long they were shrieking for her death.

"You had better be something useful" Squeezing her eyes shut Fredrika pulled the stone from her pocket, slamming it into the ground the last of her hope fading as people surged in at all sides.

'maybe I should have just begged him to eat me alive after all...'

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:24 pm
Fiona turned, seeing bird on her clothes. "Hello there little one." She muttered, looking the bird over. She pushed her hair out of the way so that her back was exposed, then began to whistle at the bird, offering her finger and arm as a perch.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:27 pm
"Told you." He told Fredrika a few miles out of town at the border of a forest. She had teleported to his side, and he was tossing the rock up and down before putting it in his pocket. "Now come along if you will." He replied, turning and walking into the forest.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games