Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Kidnapping (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:19 am
kyonko Banyez

"No. They'll start questioning who we are and they might find out you've been missing," Jack said. Blood spewed out of his wound and his breathing became heavier. "I think I might know someone who can help us right now. Can you drive?" His vision started to get blurry and he couldn't see everything well.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:28 am
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy stared at him as she kept placing pressure on his arm.She listened to him as she took off her sweater and tied it around his arm.She smiled softly"Even if I dont have my license I'll drive"She said as she walked with him to the car.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:02 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack opened the passenger door and sat down, trying to hide his hurt arm with part of the car. "His house should be 20 minute away from here due west," he said, trying his best not to pass out.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:05 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy sat in the driver's seat and nodded softly as she started the car and drove off.She looked at his arm and frowned"You need protective gear,Jack."She said as she turned to look back at the road."What if next time you bleed to death,maybe you hurt an artery in your arm."  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:14 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack chuckled a bit at her last comment. "There are no arteries in an arm, silly. I probably just teared a muscle. Plus, I rarely get myself involved in shoot outs," he said. He winced at the pain going through his arm up to his shoulder, feeling how useless his arm would be for a while.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:17 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy listened to him chuckle and looked at him.She turned a bright red as he said there were no arteries in his arm."I thought the arms had artieies due to the leg having some as well.'She said and kept staring at him"Sometimes you won't always be lucky."She said as she heard him wince.She started to drive faster.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:16 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack kept looking at the road. "Yeah, I guess you're right. But just imagine how it is for the other guys at the end of my gun," he said amusingly and calm. 'Man, I haven't felt this much pain in a long time.'  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:20 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy stopped at a red light and looked at him.She tighten her sweater around his arm and sighed softly."At least those guys wont be hurting any other girls anytime soon and I guess you haven't had an injury this bad."She said softly as kissed his cheek"At least it wasn't your chest."  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:35 pm
kyonko Banyez

"Yup. But the bossman probably escaped during the shootout," Jack said tiredly. "We should be near his house by now."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:40 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy listened to him and noticed he sounded tired.She swallowed hard and drove faster as the light turned green.After a few minutes she arrived infront of his friends house.She parked the car and turned it off.She helped him out and looked at him"You can hold onto me."She said smiling at him brightly.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:03 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack nodded and got out of the car and yelled onto her for balance. Thanks, Lucy," he said and walked to the door slowly. He knocked on the door and open it since it was unlocked. "stay quiet until the coast is clear, alright?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:10 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy smiled as she walked with him slowly to the door.She placed his arm around her shoulder,so she could help him and looked at him as he told her to stay quiet. She nodded and looked around the house.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:39 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack walked inside and looked around, putting a hand inside his jacket. He quietly turned a corner and took out his gun, pointing it to a woman with a gun pointing at his head.

"What are you doing here?" she said, coldly.

"Just passing by, Mel," he said. She tilted her head a bit and looked at Lucy.

"She part of one of your jobs?" She looked back at him with a serious face.

"Was. This is a personal job." They stayed like that a minute or two until she sighed and put down her gun and so did Jack. "Been a long time, hasn't it."

"Yup. Something bad come up for you to come here? You rarely come here. Want something to drink, you two? Coffee? Tea? Beer?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:11 am
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy followed after Jack and yelped softly as she saw the woman with the gun to his head.She listened to them talk and looked at Jack and started to loosen her sweater on his arm"Instead of drinks could you help us with his gun wound?"She asked as she placed her hand over it and looked over at Mel.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:24 am
kyonko Banyez

Mel looked over his wound and smiled a bit to Lucy. "Sure thing, sweetheart. After all, Jack only comes when something bad happens," she said and started to walk to on of the rooms. "Follow me. My equipment is all ready to use. And you might want to stay outside and not watch. It might get a little ugly for you."  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games