Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Actors in History [3.5 Sandbox game] (Always Recruiting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:49 pm
Xun Ira
Gabriel Lord of Flame
Xun Ira
Gana join us?

Planned on it, just the last few days were heavy with snow, ice, and cold. Brrr... Now just trying to read up on what I missed.
Yeah I live in Ohio, the last two weeks have been insane.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:55 pm
Gabriel Lord of Flame
Xun Ira
Gabriel Lord of Flame
Xun Ira
Gana join us?

Planned on it, just the last few days were heavy with snow, ice, and cold. Brrr... Now just trying to read up on what I missed.
Pullman! snowed here last night  

The Shade of Casin

Gracious Conversationalist

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

Xun Ira

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:29 pm
Gabriel Lord of Flame
Xun Ira
Gabriel Lord of Flame
Xun Ira
Gana join us?

Same, so you know the luck I was having.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:03 pm
Xun Ira
Gabriel Lord of Flame
Xun Ira
Gabriel Lord of Flame
Xun Ira
Gana join us?

Same, so you know the luck I was having.
Power outages, travel near-to impossible. Either way the games up to you whenver you want to post. just make an entrance into the "tavern" and your all set.  

Gabriel Lord of Flame

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:37 pm
You still recruiting? Dunno if you remember me, but if you are, I was wondering if it would be possible for me to rejoin with my character from the previous game

Ranok: Armand Monk  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:38 pm
iLL iNTENT
You still recruiting? Dunno if you remember me, but if you are, I was wondering if it would be possible for me to rejoin with my character from the previous game

Sure. Whiro is using the same character he had before. Good to see more people from the last game are interested.

How much of previous events do you want to carry over and effect your character? I remember everything so...  

Gabriel Lord of Flame

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:34 am
Gabriel Lord of Flame
iLL iNTENT

Sure. Whiro is using the same character he had before. Good to see more people from the last game are interested.

How much of previous events do you want to carry over and effect your character? I remember everything so...

Is it the same story, or did things start over with a clean slate? If so I'll just start anew as well, didn't go on for that long anyways, so I wouldn't be losing that much.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:54 am
iLL iNTENT
Gabriel Lord of Flame
iLL iNTENT

Is it the same story, or did things start over with a clean slate? If so I'll just start anew as well, didn't go on for that long anyways, so I wouldn't be losing that much.
Its a month later for me  

The Shade of Casin

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:49 pm
iLL iNTENT
Gabriel Lord of Flame
iLL iNTENT

Indeed what Rovlin said is true. A month has passed and now the winds of fate are blowing anew.

Last I remember you had made friends with a very strange red dragon wrymling who was happy to carry you around on all sorts of misadventures. There was another player character in that group too but sadly he has not expressed interest.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:44 pm
Gabriel Lord of Flame
iLL iNTENT
Gabriel Lord of Flame
iLL iNTENT

Indeed what Rovlin said is true. A month has passed and now the winds of fate are blowing anew.

Last I remember you had made friends with a very strange red dragon wrymling who was happy to carry you around on all sorts of misadventures. There was another player character in that group too but sadly he has not expressed interest.

If it's possible, I would rather find a way to meet up with the other characters. Last time I pretty much spent all of my time interacting with NPCs, and didn't really get to play with any of the other players. I'd be interested in meeting up with Roilvn's character, Rogar. Given that Ranok was raised in a trading caravan (though not a merchant himself) I think there would be a lot of interesting character interaction there.  

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:28 pm
iLL iNTENT
Gabriel Lord of Flame
iLL iNTENT
Gabriel Lord of Flame
iLL iNTENT

If it's possible, I would rather find a way to meet up with the other characters. Last time I pretty much spent all of my time interacting with NPCs, and didn't really get to play with any of the other players. I'd be interested in meeting up with Roilvn's character, Rogar. Given that Ranok was raised in a trading caravan (though not a merchant himself) I think there would be a lot of interesting character interaction there.
In general I'm just starting off everyone in the same area for that very reason. Anyone who wants to party up can do so and afterwords the different groups can go their separate ways and eventually meet up with each other whenever.

Now that I think about it I should probably start including the date and time in my posts relative to each group.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:04 pm
Gabriel Lord of Flame
iLL iNTENT
Gabriel Lord of Flame
iLL iNTENT
Gabriel Lord of Flame
iLL iNTENT

In general I'm just starting off everyone in the same area for that very reason. Anyone who wants to party up can do so and afterwords the different groups can go their separate ways and eventually meet up with each other whenever.

Now that I think about it I should probably start including the date and time in my posts relative to each group.
that would be awesome  

The Shade of Casin

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:53 pm
Gabriel Lord of Flame
iLL iNTENT
Gabriel Lord of Flame
iLL iNTENT
Gabriel Lord of Flame
iLL iNTENT

Alrighty, I guess I'll go ahead and write an introductory post then?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:18 pm
iLL iNTENT
Gabriel Lord of Flame
iLL iNTENT
Gabriel Lord of Flame
iLL iNTENT

Your level four because I want to give returning players a little something to represent that they had have spent some time in the world before, you've also gained a very minor magic item, lets say 1000 gold value or less.

As for what you've been doing for the past month, well that's really up to you.  

Gabriel Lord of Flame

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:25 pm
Gabriel Lord of Flame
iLL iNTENT
Gabriel Lord of Flame
iLL iNTENT
Gabriel Lord of Flame
iLL iNTENT

Your level four because I want to give returning players a little something to represent that they had have spent some time in the world before, you've also gained a very minor magic item, lets say 1000 gold value or less.

As for what you've been doing for the past month, well that's really up to you.

Aah cool, thanks. I'll make those changes and then get it posted  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces