Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Jason's Dorm/ home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:05 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jason blinked softly and gently looking at the other a bit but he he listened to what he said but he bite his bottom lip wondering how he should answer it. "I would not know,but then again I know there are cannable and they do eat the same race but I do not know. I guess I wouldn't want to eat it on my own and I see where you are coming from' he said gently.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:01 pm
User Image

Sato listens to him and he was a little confused at first. "The blessing of being a vegan I don't have to worry about that ever happening'" he said to Jason. "The smells of some meats can be overwhelming" he said to him.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:47 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Looking at him he looked at him a bit worried but he tilted his head gently as he took a small breath but he thought for a bit before he looked at what they were doing. "Still I am curious mostly as to how you get the iron in your system since you do not eat meat. I am just curious as to how it is done since I eat a lot of veggies and only meat here and there to keep the muscle but otherwise no, so I am curious Sato" he said gently. Stopping he relaxed a bit more as he bite his own lip a bit but he rubbed his own neck and then looked at him "That it can be especially ones you do not like or smell" he said,

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:15 pm
User Image

Sato makes sure the layering of the banana pudding going along well. "Iron supplement, of course. You would have noticed if I was iron deficit with how close you have been'" he said to Jason. "What kind of meat smell do you not like?" he asked him.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:26 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Smiling softly and gently he looked at him gently as he relaxed a bit but Jason looked at what they were doing still tilting his head. "Well I was asking because I was curious that is all. But still what are you taking for this if I may know you or you wish to keep it a secret from me?" he asked gently.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:48 pm
User Image

Sato puts to the side some cookies and banana slices for garnish when dish have gotten through the baking part. He wonders if the man used a question to avoid his meat question. He figured it would be pointless to talk about meat when he can't eat meat. "Iron supplement, like I have said. Its just that simple'" he said to Jason. "Now that the layering is done I will have how the next step works right after you preheat the oven to 350 degrees" he tells him.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:29 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason looked at him gently seeing that he was getting frustrated and as well he seemed a bit annoyed he bite his own lip a bit and rubbed his own neck."I understand you can't eat eat and i rarely eat it so please do not be scared to think I will feed you meat in any way.SO please do not be annoyed with me" he said. Watching him finish off the rest he nodded and went to preheat the oven for it as he bite his own lip but stopped and watching him gently to see what he is going to do next.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:06 am
User Image

Sato shook his head a little, "I'm not annoyed at you and I trust you won't make that mistake now that you know my food allergy. I don't tell this fact to everyone'" he said to Jason. He does what he needs to do with the sugar and the egg whites then spooning it on top of the custard and spread out until it was even and sealing well to the edges. "Now its ready for the oven. Has to be on the top half rack" he tells him so he can do that part.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:20 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Smiling gently and softly Jason looked at him but he relaxed but he went to get the gloves so he could put the pie into the oven. "Well i feel very honored that you told me this, and I swear I will not every use that against you in any way possible I swear" he said gently. Smiling he relaxed as he found the gloves and went to pick the pie up before he looked up at him a bit, {b] "mind opening the oven door for me so we can put the pie in and we can do something while it bakes sound good?" he said gently.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:52 pm
User Image

"'Good, I would have considered it a breach in the trust of our friendship" Sato said to Jason. "No problem. You mean pudding not pie and sure about passing the time with an activity of some sort" he responded and opens up the oven door then set up a timer on Jason's microwave.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:21 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason smiled gently as he moved and gently placed the pudding into the oven as he gently before pulling his hands back and closed the door. Gently he looked over at Sato and smiled a bit, "So what would you like to do while we wait and as well I would never do that and I hope that you do the same from what I tell you" he said gently.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:52 pm
User Image

"'Have you told me anything sensitive other than the parents conversation?" Sato asked Jason. "I would rather you make a few suggestions of what we can do then I pick one. Wouldn't be something more than fifteen minutes" he responded. He was thinking of washing the dishes and just keep talking.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:27 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Smiling softly and gently he looked at him and rubbed his cheek before he stepped back crossing his arms a bit. "Well i am just saying that is all. I am not saying that you are going to tell anyone I am just meerly saying.Now we can either watch some tv, do some paperwork together, or we can clean and wash all the dirty dishes that we used?" he asked gently and softly as he smiled gently watching him softly.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:44 am
User Image

"'Sure are saying a lot" Sato jokingly to Jason. "The last suggestion" he responded because there was no paperwork he needed to do and might not be anything on tv.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:42 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason looked at him gently and softly but he smiled gently as he relaxed and nodded before looking at all the dishes they had to clean before looking at him a bit. "Alright then dishes it is and we can just wash them up no matter what. Lets get started so we do not let the pudding burn when its done" he said gently.

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games