Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[Zone 5] New Network City [Starting Area] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:19 pm
lief_7

User Image

User Image
░░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
██▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▀▀▀▀▒█▒▒▒▒▒█
█▒▒▒▒▒█▒████▒█▒▒▒▒▒█
██▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██

Theodore looked down at the time as he let out a scream. "I got to go!!" He shouted as he looked at Liam and frowned. "I am sorry, I owe you a fight!" He said bowing as he held up Demi-Veemon and took off running, "MY APOLOGIZE!" He shouted running off holding Demi. "I FORFEIT!" He said

[exit. SO SOrry T.T]
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:01 pm
[][][]Kutay Shikikaso[][][]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kutay sighed as he stood in front of a hotel room door, I could just leave her, nah that would be rude, plus she has been helpful so far, I don't have a reason to leave. I bet even if I did she would just find me again anyway. He thought as he lifted his hand pausing for a moment before he knocked, Knock, knock, knock. Three times was sufficient, "C'mon Haru we are going to be late for the mission, are you ready yet? Kutay said checking on his stalker and doing a final check over what he had gotten prepared for the mission that would be taking place in freezeland, he believed he had gotten everything they would need, extra clothes, some dippy hand and feet warmers and other thing people take when they go to solve possible disputes between monsters in freezing environments.

Kutay was dressed somewhat strangely for someone in New Network City, or as he had taken to calling it, New Net. However he knew from experience that he would be glad to have the extra layers on when they reached Freezeland. As opposed to his normal school outfit attire he had instead donned a dark blue sweatshirt with a whale on it, he liked whales, and underneath he wore a long-sleeved shirt, he also had on dark pants. Kutay felt prepared for the cold, to a certain degree he actually enjoyed cold weather however he didn't expect the cold here in the digital world to be what he was used to.

On the floor behind Kutay were three things, two backpacks, his filled with thing he deemed useful, a backpack for Haru in case she forgot to pack and a somewhat small, purple, fuzzy, dinosaur like digimon, Dorumon, Kutay's partner digimon. "Kutay, please remind me exactly why we are waiting for Haru out here in the Hall? She knows the meeting location and could probably find you there once you arrived, I don't get why we have to wait and go with her." Dorumon said between yawns, he wasn't tired but he yawned when he got bored, and he found waiting for who he believed to be the stalker of the century very boring.

"Because manners Dorumon, manners." And that was all Kutay said to his furry companion.

User Image

EXP: 10

Mission: Do you want to burn a snowman

Levelknight

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:42 pm
User Image

-Haru Hayashi-
Onii-chan Daisuki!

Haru had spent a night in a hotel located within New Network City in order to restore her energy for the mission she had today alongside Kutay. She had worn herself out the day before locating possible prey which she could feast upon in the future. She didn't bring any winter type clothing and only brought her normal attire an a umbrella. Haru doubted an umbrella would prove to be any use within a winter wonderland, but she decided to bring it simply because she enjoyed having it.

Vesperia, the Fanbeemon, was anxious to head out on his first mission. Vesperia knew he would not be able to move well in the cold environment due to him being of the insect species, but he would provide all the support he could for Haru. Should he leave Haru to do what she pleased god knows what tragedy may befall the Digital World. Plus Vesperia was ready to head out on an adventure.

Haru begun to head out of her door and saw Kutay waiting for her in front of it. She opened the door and immediately jumped on him screaming, "Hello Kutay onii-chan!" Haru was ready to face the world alongside Kutay, although to her Kutay was essentially only a stepping stone in her conquest of all the onii and onee chans. Haru was ready to head out on the quest and earn herself a reward because to be frank she was broke and had no money left.

Digimon:
User Image
Current Arc Missions* being offered: Do You Want to Burn a Snowman?
UnHolyFudge

Get ready to run when I find you!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:31 am
Maria Taylor
The Book Worm

User Image Location: New Network City (Tavern)
With: My partner

It was Maria's first time ever, stepping out of her comfort zone. Just so happened stepping out of it meant stepping into the digital world. Maria had never done anything that didn't involve a book, granted she did spend countless hours reading on the past history to the place. However she still didn't know all that much. Though, rumor had it that humans had been in the digital world before.

Appearing on the platform, Maria was amazed by what she saw. 'This place looks so... real...' she thought. To her digimon sounded like some sort of game, it was digital after all right? "I'm Maria... Maria Taylor..." she answered quietly. Following Yolen to the registration center Maria filled out the paper work and received her digivice. 'So this is a digivice...' she thought as she looked the device over in her hand. Shifting her attention to Yolen Maria was lead to where she would get her digimon partner.

Arriving Maria looked down at what appeared to be a green blob with a soother in its mouth. "Maria! Maria is that you!?" The creature asked. Maria stood there staring, blinking for couple times before nodding her head at the tiny creature. Looking back at Yolen she nodded again and turned back to her new friend. "You're a digimon aren't you?" she asked curiously. "You got it, my name's Pabumon!" The digimon said happily. Crouching down to its level Maria poked at it. "That tickles!" Pabumon giggled. "Oh... sorry..." Maria said picking up the green blob.

Being taken to the tavern Maria wondered what kinds of trouble her and Pabumon could get into, not that she wanted any. "So do you guys get hungry at all?" Maria asked. "Of course we do." Pabumon answered finding it rather surprising that she didn't know that. "You didn't know that?" The digimon questioned. "No, I'm new to this to be honest." Maria replied. "Hey, in that case why don't we eat first before exploring the city?" she suggested. "Sounds good to me."

Partner:

User Image Pabumon

Current Mission: Register with the DRF, meet your first partner and explore the city  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:05 pm
Quote:
[::Liam Crones::Digital World::New Network City::Boxing Bro's Gym::]User Image
Just as she was about to land her attack Biyomon was thrown off balance by Theodore's sudden decision to leave. He didn't intend to finish the battle at all it seemed. Biymon looked confused but decided to fly back to Liam's box and discuss the matter with him. "Ok well that was weird, what did you do to run everyone off? haha," Biyomon was joking with Liam but it still felt a little insulting. Liam sighed, he didn't know what was going on, but what he did know is that he was looking forward to a battle and now there wasn't going to be one.

About the time Liam was going to deactivate the booth he noticed a quick movement from near the stands. His attention was peaked as a small cloaked figure seemed to appear on the field. He knew that was impossible, but that just meant that whoever this was must be really fast. He had no idea what their intentions were but he decided to find out, "Who...who are you?" a voice called out from beneath the hood, "That doesn't matter..." Liam was taken aback, it was the first time in this world that he had not been given an answer, "Well then what do you want?" The hooded figure slowly lifted his arm and pointed at Liam, "I am here to test you...that is all you need to know...now ready yourself for combat." The gruff voice remained calm through his whole challenge. Liam had decided that it must be a Digimon if it wanted to challenge him. Turning back toward the front to face his opponent, "Ok, Biyomon, you up for it? We don't have to hold back against this guy, he wants to see what we've got...you ready?" Faux flew back tot he starting spot, standing opposite of the cloaked challenger. She was ready, flapping her wings to get ready for a quick start. Gaomon nodded to agree to the challenge, "Ok then, looks like we have a change in battle, it looks like both sides are ready....ok on my mark...Three...two...one...GOOOO!!"

As soon as he said go Biyomon took to the skies again remembering Liam's strategy from before. "Ok Liam, same as before?" Liam shook his head, "We don't know what this guy can do, it might be dangerous to get in close, let's try shooting something his way and see how he handles that." Faux nodded understanding the plan. If they got too close and he turned out to be something faster and stronger than her then they would be in trouble but attacking from far away should let them gauge his power. Biyomon rapidly flapped her wings to build up energy then opening her beak she allowed a green flame to appear, "Spiral Twister!" Taking aim at the stranger she fired as the green ghost like flames spiraled straight at the enemy. Just as it looked like the blast would hit him for sure the figure dodged to the left and back again making it appear that the blast went right through him.

"WHAT?!? How the heck did he do that, the blast went right through him?!? Biyomon be careful...this guy is more than he appears!" Biyomon agreed, stunned that her attack missed she fired a second one with the same response, it seemed like her attacks were going right trough him, frustrated she tried a new attack, powering up even more than before and charging a massive ball of energy she fired "Double Fire!!" A huge fire hurtled toward the enemy and split into twin balls during the decent, then they slowly began rotating around each other until they formed a twister of green fire. No way he would be able to dodge something with this sort of size. Just as the fire was going to hit the figure spoke, "My turn.." coolly and calmly as ever, he seemed to disappear from where the fire twister hit and reappear in the air next to Biyomon. He had made it up there so fast that Liam hadn't even seen him move. Biyomon was frozen in shock of the speed this guy possessed. AS he got close Biyomon caught a glimpse of his blue fir under his hood and what looked like a gold horn. Before she had time to react his paw came crashing down on her wing causing her to spiral out of control toward the ground. As she was about to hit the ground she saw he was there again, how could someone have this much speed. He went to go knock her into the air again with an uppercut but she was able to regain control and dodged out of his way at just the right second. With someone who moved this fast distance attacks didn't matter so much. It was almost like this guy had the power of a Digimon at a level Biyomon had never seen before, she heard Liam calling out to her in the background, "Biyomon...watch out! This guy is too fast... Faux, you gotta fly out of his range!" She flew up again encouraged by her tamer but still afraid of the massive power this Digimon had. The strange thing was he wasn't even using attacks, he was just moving fast and hitting her. Every time she tried to fly out of his range he would knock her back down again and then the uppercut and a dodge. They repeated this pattern a few times making it seem like he was just toying with them. Biyomon was starting to lose it, Liam didn't know what to do, should he call the match? Was there any chance of Biyomon getting out of this? He thought it was strange, if this guy was just trying to show his power why didn't he finish them off? He had the speed, he was bound to have the power.

Tired of fighting this obviously one sided match the stranger stopped a few feet away from where Faux had landed, she was completely exhausted and was in no shape for fighting any more. "Hum...is that all you've got? That's disappointing, i thought you would be the one...oh well if you're done I guess I'll have to continue my search elsewhere." The figure turned to leave without removing his hood. Biyomon called out after him, "Wait...where are you going?" She place both wings on the ground and pushed her body off the dirt enough to look at the stranger. "I wasn't...done with you yet..." Liam wanted to tell her to stop but felt a sudden surge of confidence in his heart, she wanted to fight on even after taking that beating, Liam had to believe in that! "That's right, we haven't nearly gotten started, are you running away already?" The Digimon stopped and turned around. A slight grin could be seen in the shadow of his hood. "Good...I was getting worried that you had given up, come at me with everything you have!!" He had picked his voice up to the point of yelling. Biyomon was on her feet now and running toward the opponent both her and Liam began to yell at the same time, "Here we come! With Every Part of Our Being! Prepare Yourself Because It's OVER!!!! Tsuibami Atttttackkkk!!!!!" Having reached top velocity Biyomon launched herself at the foe turning her body into a whirlwind and driving herself into the cloaked figure. The figure held up an arm to cover his face and protect himself from the attack not even trying to dodge it. He spoke just as she hit, "I Forfeit!" As the two collided a strong blast of wind, kicking up dust, erupted from between as the powerful attack hit a strong defense.

As the dust settled Both Digimon could be seen standing in the middle of the field Biyomon was hunched over, tired from over exerting herself. The other Digimon seemed to be mostly unharmed except for the material of his cloak had ripped away in a spiral at the point of impact. His blue and white fur could now been seen with what looked like yellow scales. What the heck was this guy? The Digimon shrugged, as the battle was over Liam was lowered back to the ground, "It seems you won, I guess I forfeited, silly me...anyways doesn't matter." Liam was confused as he walked over to the Digimon, "Why would you just call the match when you had the upper hand? It's not logical, you should have wiped the floor with us..." The Digimon shook his head as Liam handed Biyomon one the packs of Digi-Medicine that had obtained earlier to take care of her wounds. "My point was not to win or to have you beat me, my goal was to test you....and you passed.." The Digimon removed his hood to reveal a Digimon that looked just like Skylar. "I am Tuocs the Gabumon and I have been on a mission for a while...I decided when the Tamers returned to the Digital world that my best bet would be to team up with a strong one and get their help to accomplish my goal. But i wasn't just looking for someone with strong power...no there are many who are stronger than you two, I was looking for something much deeper than that...a strong Heart and a will that doesn't give up...these are the things I needed and I have finally found it in you two. I you would have me I would love to join you and help you with any goals you might have but in return I only ask that when the time comes you help me with my task. Liam was in shock, he pulled out his Digivice and checked the info on Gabumon learning that he was a rookie just like Biyomon. He couldn't believe how strong he was. Finally Liam snapped out of the daze, "Well what do you think Faux, can this guy join us with no hard feelings? I'm always good for making new friends." Biyomon though for a second before responding, "Ya I guess so, as long as he doesn't attack me like that again, that was brutal...you're really strong!" Gabumon laughed, "Haha ya sorry about that, I've been in this world a long time and i guess i forget my own strength...don't worry i can work on toning that down a bit...so a team then?" The pair nodded, "A team." Gabumon grabbed Liams hand causing him to hold out the Digivice and with a paw he touched the screen which began to glow. Suddenly he turned into data an was sucked away into the Digivice which gave out a quick triple beep, Liam was startled, "Whoa...where'd he go?..." The was a knock on the glass of his Digivice and he looked down to see a Gabumon walking around inside, "I'm in here...now your Digivice has registered that I'm on your team...have you never used your Digivice yet?" Liam's face made a sudden realization, "Wait...you guys can get inside the Digivice? You too Faux?...and I was carrying you around...when you could have been in here and much easier to run with!?!" Biyomon smiled and laughed, "Yep, but thanks for the lift haha"

Liam was annoyed but let it slide, "Well I don't know about you two but that's enough training for me today, how about we call it a day?" The other two agreed. Liam said good bye and thank you to Gaomon and Togamon and the team left the gym to go find somewhere to relax for the night. So much happened in this first few days here, who knows what might come next....

EXP:75
Club: N/A
Team:
Faux: Biyomon->
Tuocs: Gabumon->
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:20 pm
[][][]Kutay Shikikaso[][][]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As he saw Haru opening the door, Kutay realized that she was jumping towards him, however he didn't have enough time to brace himself to stop from falling, and as she collided with him, they both fell to the ground with a thud, and snickering by Dorumon, "Kutay, you always let this happen don't you?" He said pointing out the frequency with which this seemed to happen.

"Hello Haru." Kutay said after they had fallen to the ground, with her on top of him, making for a strange sight to see to anyone who might have been watching, but thankfully, no one was around but the people who were still in their rooms definitely heard something happening out in the hallway. As Kutay got up, and at the same time brought Haru up with him, he noticed that she didn't exactly look dressed appropriately for their destination, and with a sigh realized he had been smart in packing for Haru as well. "I thought I had told you to pack Haru, You're lucky that I was thoughtful and packed for you too, but don't expect this to happen multiple times." He said despite thinking if this happened again that he would probably continue to pack for her, just because he was that nice. As he handed her the backpack that he had prepared for her, he told her to hurry up and change so that they could hurry and join up with rest of the group and begin the mission.

"I'm waiting in the digivice if you need me Kutay, wake me up when we get there." Dorumon said as he returned to the digivice, whether he was actually going to sleep or not was anyone's guess, but it was clear he was getting tired of waiting.

User Image

Mission: Do you want to burn a snowman

Levelknight

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A strange turn of events led Izumi to listlessly drift the crowded streets of New Network City with a penguin waddling behind him. A few days back, the lad was blindly living his daily life in the confines of the four walls of his room. That was until his parents kicked him out of it. Finding no other option viable, the fool took to the gate of the reopened world in hopes of a place to stay.

Soon after his arrival in the Digital World, a lean blond male appeared before him explaining how to register for the DRF. After painstakingly filling slabs of paperwork and giving it in, an exhausted Izumi graciously received his digivice and was directed to the partnering area of the registration. He heaved a heavy sigh. Why did he even need a partner? Besides the fact that awkward teen hadn't had much experience with social interaction as of late, he certainly didn't plan on leaving the safety of the city so he didn't need any form of protection. He just wanted a place to crash after all. The DRF didn't seem to see it his way as a representative told him to choose a partner. The lad wouldn't have any of that and somehow managed to slip out of the room unnoticed.

Except that he hadn't gone unnoticed. "Hey!" A quizzical expression was on Izumi's mien. Turning his heel to see what who had called him, he saw no one initially and continued walking along. "Uhh... Hey! Over here!" A tug on his pants made him look down. A purple talking penguin was talking to him! "Hey! You forgot me back there! I'm your digimon partner, Penguinmon! Nice ta meet cha!" The bird being said with a playful pose. Izumi was baffled and checked his digivice. How!? Apparently what purple bird spoke of was true as the Penguinmon was registered in his party. 'Guess there's no way to escape it...' How quick was he to accept his fate. He heaved yet another heavy sigh. At least his partner didn't seem bad. "S-S-Sorry..." The teen said with a nervous stutter. He never did well with conversations. Strange that his latest conversation would be with a talking penguin of all things. "No problemo! So where to mister tamer?" He asked, saluting. "N-Not mister... N-N-Name's-s-s I-zu-zu-zumi..." He paused. He still had no clue how to navigate around the city. Finding a place to live in the city was his priority. "Let's l-l-look for a h-h-hotel-l-l to c-c-cra-sh-sh in..." The penguin nodded obediently. "Aye aye! Izuzuzumi!"

●●●●●●
MOOD: Nervous, Confused】【ATTIRE: The image】
QUEST: Register with the DRF, meet your first partner and explore the city(Level E)
EQUIPMENT: A messenger bag, digivice, blank sheet music, pens, change of clothes, wallet, MP3 with headphones, earphones, drum sticks, guitar picks】
OOC: Err... Who is still here? OwO;;】

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:13 am
E Rank Mission Complete!

Well done recruits and welcome to the Digital world, Your adventure is about to begin! [+10 EXP]

murruelecreuset

H e l l i s h V o i d

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:20 pm
Maria Taylor
The Book Worm

User Image Location: New Network City (Tavern -> Out on the Town)
With: My partner & Tanemon

Maria and Pabumon sat at one of the tables in the tavern. Ordering what seemed to be realistic food which she wondered if it really was, Maria watched her green digimon. “You really don’t know anything about digimon do you?” Pabumon asked her. “No I don’t, like I said I’m new to all of this.” She answered. “How did you know who I was?” Maria asked the best way to learn was to ask, right? “I’ve been waiting for you and a name isn’t hard to remember.” The small digimon explained. “That doesn’t…” Maria decided it was best to let it go. Maybe some things didn’t have explanation.

After they were done at the tavern the two set out on the city streets. “This place is huge.” Maria commented as she looked down at the digimon in her hands. “Where do we even start?” she questioned. “Might I suggest going forward.” Pabumon said a bright and happy expression. “Okay…” Maria decided to take the small digimon’s advice and started going forward. “So you really don’t know anything?” Pabumon asked again as if not believing her words. “Yes I really don’t know a thing. Is that hard to believe?” Maria asked really wishing her partner would agree with her. “No, it’s just…”

As Pabumon began to reply Maria interrupted. “What digimon is that?” she asked looking at a green plant… with legs…? “Oh, that’s Tanemon and in-training digimon.” Pabumon explained. “In-training…?” she was confused. “It’s the stage of evolution we digimon have. I’m just a baby but with your help I’ll be an in-training in no time.” Her partner seemed happy enough. “Okay, I think I follow. Anyways, does that Tanemon seem flustered to you?” Pabumon nodded realizing it seemed to be looking for something. Perhaps the plant digimon lost something?

Partner:

User Image Pabumon

Current Mission(s): Helping Hand
Register with the DRF, meet your first partner and explore the city (completed last post)

User ImageOther Digimon:

User Image Tanemon

((OOC: I'm still here))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:05 am
"To forgive the Sins of the past...

K

... I will fight for this new future."

User Image

It had been quite some time since the Digital World had been reset and humans were allowed to freely enter and depart on their own. K had awoken and traveled about some before now, however for the past few months all he had accomplished was aimless wandering around the Digital World, scoping out the lie of the land and failing to gather meaningful information. Since acquiring the piece of parchment from one of his old partners K had been desperately searching for any mention of an "Origin Crystal" or any clues as to how to find shards of said crystal. But due to the new restrictions it was nigh on impossible for him to travel any further then few dozen miles from the city before his and Veemon's power wore thin and they would be forced to return to New Network City.
"Hey we should try and get some more jobs done eh?"
Veemon's voice piqued up through the babble of the crowd. K nodded in confirmation. They had been getting by by running errands for various businesses throughout the city and using the money to find bed and board. But once again their funds were running low.
"You're right... As always. Can we at least head to a bar or something beforehand? I want to check one last lead..."
Veemon shrugged and gestured for K to lead the way. Smiling behind his mask K set off in the direction of a bar on the edges of the city. After all his months of looking he had only one hunch to go on and that would require him talking to some less than favorable characters in the main Tavern in town...

The tavern had the same musky well-worn smell it always did. K walked through the doors and slowly made his way to the back, crashing out on a chair alongside his partner.
"So... Who's the guy you're meant to get this info from?"

K sighed, in truth he had no idea who he was looking for, just that they were a regular at this Tavern.
"Not sure yet... Guess asking the barman would be the best bet."

User Image

Location :: New Network City >> Tavern | With :: Veemon | Talking to :: N/A

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:29 am
Quote:
[::Liam Crones::Digital World::New Network City::Streets/Heading West::]User Image
Liam and company had managed to have a nice relaxing night after a wonderful dinner by recommendation of Toucs. The exquisite spread reminded Liam of his favorite restaurant back home and the steak melted upon impact with his taste-buds sending a wonderful blend of well seasoned juices flowing through his mouth. The new Tamer had spent all night dreaming of the wondrous aroma and the fluffy mashed potatoes. As he lay awake in bed that morning he realized he wasn't quite sure when they would eat like that again.

During the meal the crew had decided that the next place to explore would be the mountain range that Liam got a good look out during their journey up Floppy Falls. Toucs told him they were called the File Mountains and stretched across much of the Island. Liam liked the idea of being able to see much of the Digital World while Toucs had his own reasons for wanting to see such a place, Liam wasn't sure what it was yet but he could tell there was more to him joining the team than just Liam being a determined Tamer, but whatever the reasons Liam was glad to have his obvious experience on the team. Liam decided not to let it bother him as he rolled himself out of bed and began getting dressed for their next adventure. Jeans, shirt, jacket, boots, glasses...Was he forgetting anything? "Oh ya...Digivice haha I guess it would be bad if I left you two here haha..." He grabbed the green and gold Device and clicked the gold button on the side to wake it up. "Ok you two...time to wake up! Digi-realize!" Two streams of data emerged from the screen, one pink and one blue and soon Gabumon and Biyomon stood in front of him both yawning and stretching making it obvious that that had just woken up. Toucs had spent part of the night explaining the functions of the Digi-vice to Liam who now more or less had a working knowledge of the machine. "Morning you two, how'd you sleep? Ready to get going? I ready to... Cliiimb Eeevery Mountaiiiiin...haha" Liam was singing a song from "The Sound of Music" and quickly stopped when he realized the Digimon didn't get the reference, "Uh...sorry it's... kind of a human thing, eh never mind, maybe I'll show you some day." Faux finally spoke up hoping to stop Liam's rambling, "Ok, ok I get you're excited, but can we at least grab a bite to eat first? hahaha" Gabumon laughed too and Liam just kinda scratched his head realizing he had been talking to much for this early in the morning.

After a quick breakfast the trio were on the road again with Toucs leading them on the way. They passed a few more shops none of which could take Liam's attention off the adventure ahead of them. Playing the possibilities over in his head, Toucs spoke of untouched lands, powerful Digimon, priceless treasure and dangerous winds that will pick you up and throw you off the cliffs. Liam couldn't wait, this was the reason he came here and he couldn't wait to continue learning and exploring.

As they approached the West gate the two DRF Officers and their PawnChessmon checked their Digivice registration and opened the grand gate to let them on their way.

((OOC::Exit to File Mountains))
EXP:75
Current Mission: Toucs' Strength- Rank C
Club: N/A
Team:
Faux: Biyomon->
Tuocs: Gabumon->
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:53 pm
Maria Taylor
The Book Worm

User Image Location: New Network City (Out on the Town)
With: My partner & Tanemon

“Excuse me!” Maria said stuttering a bit as she rushed over. “Uh…?” Tanemon shook looking over at the brunette. “I… I’m Maria and this is my partner, Pabumon.” Maria introduced. “Hello.” Pabumon said happily. “Are you lost?” Tanemon looked to Pabumon and then back to Maria before speaking. “Lost? No, I’m not lost. My friend is though…” she answered in an unsure tone. “Your friend’s lost?” Maria repeated in slight shock. “Yes, we came to this city to visit and somehow we got separated… and now I can’t find him anywhere.” Tanemon said in a rushed and flustered tone.

Maria knelt down next to the plant digimon and set Pabumon down. “Who's your friend?” Pabumon asked. Tanemon continued to panic about how she needed to find her friend giving no answer to Pabumon’s question. “Calm down… panicking isn’t going to do you any good.” Maria told the in-training digimon. Tanemon stopped and stared at Maria as she began to calm down. “Now, can you tell us who your friend is?” she asked calmly. “Betamon… his name is Betamon.” She answered in a much calmer tone then before. “Betamon…” Maria tried to think about what a Betamon would look like. “Betamon are green with an orange fin on their backs, they kind of crawl on their bellies.” Pabumon tried to explain. “It’s starting to sound like a lizard?” she commented. “Whatever helps…”

“We’ll help you find him.” Maria told Tanemon. "Really...? You will?" she asked in shock. "Sure, of course we will. We don't really know the area but I'm sure we can find Betamon together." she answered. "Maria's right." Pabumon agreed. Tanemon was super happy that two complete strangers were willing to help her find Betamon. Now they just had to find him...

Partner:

User Image Pabumon

Current Mission(s): Helping Hand
Register with the DRF, meet your first partner and explore the city (completed)

User ImageOther Digimon:

User Image Tanemon  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:27 pm
Maria Taylor
The Book Worm

User ImageLocation: New Network City (Out on the Town)
With: My partner, Tanemon & Betamon

Going off in search for Betamon Maria had no idea what exactly she was looking for. The idea of some lizard like creature that was green and orange didn’t help her with that visual. Of course they didn’t know their way around the city either so it was anyone’s guess, where they were going. Pabumon and Tanemon walked / crawled next to Maria as they went through the city. Looking high and low for the green digimon there didn’t seem to be any such digimon.

“Betamon!” Tanemon called out as they went along. Soon she was joined by both Maria and Pabumon. “Betamon!” Pabumon called out. “Where are you?” Maria added as they passed shops, inns, and restaurants. Sure there were tons of digimon but none that were Betamon. “Excuse me have you seen a Betamon around here?” Tanemon asked a nearby digimon. Getting a simple ‘no’ they moved onto the next digimon a little ways away. “We’re never going to find him…” she said her hope diminishing. “We’ll find him Tanemon.” Maria assured her.

Even Maria was starting to feel like this was hopeless but she couldn’t let Tanemon know that. How could she expect Tanemon to believe they’d find her friend if she didn’t? “Yeah, we’ll find him.” Pabumon agreed pulling Maria out of her thoughts.

- - - - - - - - -

It took a while but they finally found a digimon that said they spotted Betamon. “Was he looking for me?” Tanemon asked the digimon helplessly. “Come to think of it he did mention he was trying to find a friend.” The digimon answered. “Which way did he go?” Pabumon asked. “That way…” With that the three of them headed in the direction the digimon had pointed. At this point Maria now had Pabumon on her shoulder and Tanemon in her arms. Walking through the city they soon spotted a green and orange fined digimon. It was plain to see that this digimon was in fact Betamon just by the way Tanemon acted.

“Betamon!” Tanemon cried leaping from Maria’s arms and bounding off toward her friend. “Tanemon…” Betamon said in a state of shock as he spun around. “I found you!” she said diving at him. Maria smiled as she watched the two reunite. “I’m glad we could help Tanemon, Pabumon.” She said with a smile. “Yeah, me too…” Waving to the two they went to leave only to be chased down by both green digimon. “Hey! You weren’t going to leave without meeting my friend were you?” Tanemon asked them. The two stopped and turned around and stared in surprise. “This is Betamon. Betamon these are the two that helped me find you.” She said happily. “Thank you for helping Tanemon.” Betamon said just as happy to be reunited with his friend. “You don’t have to thank us.” Maria said before her partner. “You’re welcome.” Pabumon added, both blushing equally as much. “Thanks for helping me. Maybe we’ll see you again someday!” Tanemon called out as they as the two headed off on their way.

Partner:

User ImagePabumon

Current Mission(s): Helping Hand (Competed)
Register with the DRF, meet your first partner and explore the city (completed)

User Image Other Digimon:

User ImageTanemon, User ImageBetamon
lief_7

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:37 pm
OOC: (())

Raji ɠσs

User Image▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
If there was one thing in the digital world that could be assumed to be different from the real world, it was time. Time was probably one of the most convoluted topics when it came to comparing differing dimensions. Could one assume that because they were inside of a computer that the time spent here was equivalent to the time spent in the real world or were they so different from one another that one day in the digital world was only roughly equal to one minute in the real world? Heck, what if time in the real world was completely frozen while in this place. Either way, it would seem like Raji had spent months on in without making any progress. Laying on a bed within one of the city's many taverns, Raji would look up at the wooden ceiling thinking that perhaps today would be the day that he'd make up his mind on whether or not to leave the city.

Though the command given a long time ago had still stuck, Raji could still imagine Cadaiver whispering into his ear about needing to leave the city if he wanted to find any solid information about his brother, Marcus. The boy would turn to his side and look at the tiny imp, wishing he could do a reset on his partner choice.

Cadaiver, on the other hand, would not be so apathetic as he sat perched on the window seal, looking out into the crowd of bustling tamers. He had a plan and he would carry it out with or without the boy's help. He'd gotten so close to releasing Chaosdramon into the world, if it weren't for Yggdrasil sticking its high and mighty nose where it didn't belong. The imp would sigh and turn to glance at 'his' tamer, only to notice that Raji would be quickly looking away in the opposite direction. The imp would chuckle and then return to looking out the window.

"Ya know..." the boy would start, already feeling the regret start to swell, "I've been thinking... it might be a good idea to search outside the city."

Cadaiver would smile, but would refrain from looking at the boy.

"If only new people are showing up in the city, the chances that we'll find anyone with info will be slim." The boy would speak slowly trying to gather his words so that it didn't look like he was giving into his digimon's wishes. "So how about it?"

"If that is your wish... then I will die to see that it is granted." Fluent in the ways of being a servant, Cadaiver would turn around to face his tamer and then bow the best he could for being a head with wings.

"Thank you... well then, I guess we should head out." The tamer would quickly jump to his feet and begin packing up some supplies for the trip. This would take him a few moments to organize everything in a travel friendly manner, but before too long he would be heading towards and out the door with his partner fluttering close behind him.

[Marcus & company exit to Gear Savannah]

User Image▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Cadaiver, the Magician
User Image
Mission Underway: - N/A

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:14 am
E Rank Mission Complete!

Well done recruit, always good to see someone helping the Digimon[+10 EXP]

murruelecreuset
Regular [EXP=10][+10 EXP]

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games