Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
sandman bases and farms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:28 pm
Volug

User Image

Volug walked out from the whole that was created closely followed by Baren as the whole closed forming back into a black and red tattoo that formed back upon his body. He looked around his eyes visible through the mask now upon his face as the one black and one red eye landed upon the fox demon. "Nogitsune come I don't have time to mess the hell around with you." He snapped his voice not what Volug's normal voice sounded like at all. Volug stood where he was as he looked at all the others within the room.

Hollow Ichigo's Voice

((I think I quoted everyone here))
Everheart25

Devossy

Dameon Black

Knight Kurogen

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:09 am
But without the wings
Baren couldn't help but smirk as he noticed were they were, He just shook his head it seem he had many things in common with esabel, well mainly they part were they always end up surrounded by enemy's. He made his book disappear as he got ready to fight if necessary.
Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Everheart25

Devossy

Dameon Black

Knight Kurogen

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

Everheart25

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:23 am
Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Everheart25

Devossy

Dameon Black

Knight Kurogen

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

Ilea simply stepped out a patch of shadow in the dark side of one corner and leaned against the wall with her arms crossed as she looked everything over, just as she'd been ordered to do. She paid particular attention to Volug, again, as ordered.

She had long dark hair pulled back in a single braid down her back, crimson eyes that matched her master's, a face of delicately attractive features, a lithe muscular body currently clothed in an outfit of crimson leather with a set of silver daggers strapped to her thighs. Her pale skin actually showed off the crimson outfit nicely as well as the numerous paler scars from her time serving Goh. The outfit was meant to show her body and her scars off, consisting of a bustier that displayed ample cleavage, a miniskirt that showed more leg than was probably appropriate, and heeled boots that hugged her legs to mid-thigh and ended in stiletto heels that were just as dangerous as the daggers at her thighs.

She said nothing, simply kept herself in the background as she easily assessed the powers and abilities of everyone present, but most especially Volug. The one that drew her attention, though, was Baren, fully able to sense the dark energy that had altered him. She could tell that Goh's wayward creation, Esabel, had altered the man and had a feeling that could be of use to them at some point.

She gave Baren a teasing smile with her naturally blood-red lips and blew him a simple kiss before stepping back into the shadow and disappearing again before anyone else could notice her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:24 am
Knight Kurogen

Everheart25

Bearded Cosplayer

Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

User Image
Lucy
Lucy was about to respond to Hope when Volug and Baren showed up. She was suddenly in front of Volug. "I suggest you leave now," she said, ice forming on the ground around her feet. "You can't take him. He's mine." A bright barrier appeared around Tsuki. Lucy's hands glowed with brilliant light. Her eyes were fixed on Volug as she waited for him to make a move, though she was also prepared to fight Baren, too.

Dameon Black
Crew

Auto Vampire Kitten

Shy Kitten

15,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:52 am
User Image User Image
â“€aida â“‹incent

◕ ω ◕

================ ♥ ================

The dragoness nodded her head confidently "I can do that!" squeaking out before padding up next to Sky to lay down. Her violet colored eyes watched as the others left. Kaida blinked outside of the tent, she would make sure nothing happened to either two. Her ears perked up at the faint sound of new voices. A small hiss escaped her as she got back, pacing to the foot of the bed, attempting to catch what was going on outside of the tent, fluffing out somewhat.

================ ♥ ================

Bearded Cosplayer

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Devossy

Knight Kurogen

Everheart25

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:07 am
Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Knight Kurogen

Devossy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nathan eyed the man whose body was covered in tattoos as he passed him to get into the jeep.  

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:02 pm
Volug

User Image

Volug simply looked his face hidden but it anyone could see it he was calm. "I don't have time for child's play now please move the hell outta my damn way or I will kill you." He simply looked eye to eye with the women and then glanced at the others as he sighed. "Deal with this for a bit well I get the fox." He sighed as the large dragon across his back ripped itself from his skin. The dragon ripped part of the building down as it was dripping black demon blood from itself. "Kill them all but the fox." He whispered to the beast as it opened its mouth and out shot a large amount of razor sharp demon blood at them all. Well this was happening Volug simply and slowly started walking toward Tsuki who at the moment could not move being he had hit the wall hard and was trapped being protected by Lucy.

Everheart25

Devossy

Dameon Black

Knight Kurogen

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:36 pm
But without the wings
Baren 's attention was caught by an extremely beautiful woman he had stepped out of the shadows and looked at them for a second, when she blew him a kiss he couldn't help but shudder a bit everything about her reminded him of Esabel, and the man from earlier what sort of connection could he possibly have with these three people he wondered.

Just then as she disappeared He heard the destruction if a building then, Volug telling it to kill everyone. He shook his head, he knew working with Volug could be Hazardous but this was on a whole new level. He eventually shrugging deciding it was time form him to start testing his knew abilities, as the blood came at him black lighting engulfed him, and he disappeared and reappeared by the side dragon, and held his arms out. Black lighting begun to shoot down at everyone except for the fox, and Volug, " It wouldl be best if the rest of you avert your attention to the dragon and I."

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Everheart25

Devossy

Dameon Black

Knight Kurogen

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

Everheart25

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:25 pm
Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Knight Kurogen

Devossy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nathan saw the dragon emerge from the man's back and after seeing his dragon destroy a large structure and realized the man to be a threat. Knowing he did not have the proper strength to take on the dragon, he focused on the man, charging straight at him to try and tackle him to the ground. "If there's one thing I know, it's that I'm not afraid to die after the things I've done!" He shouted as he ran straight at Volug.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:44 pm
Volug

User Image

Volug simply looked at the man now charging at him. "If you so much as come at me and touch me you will die. I have no doubt in my mind that you will be killed before you can even touch me." He spoke calmly. Volug's black eye staying upon the man as blood from it dripped out onto the mask he had on. From Volug's elbows these large flower petals ripped off as they planted themselves about. They to started raining blood down upon the room as he reverted his eyes away from the man no caring if he had continued charging at Volug or not. Volug was sure he would not touch him at all. He continued walking toward the fox who was out cold against the wall.

Everheart25

Devossy

Dameon Black

Knight Kurogen

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:28 pm
Knight Kurogen

Everheart25

Bearded Cosplayer

Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

User Image
Lucy
Lucy scowled at Volug. "You can't kill me, you idiot," she growled. "In case you haven't noticed, I'm already dead." Without a body, she couldn't turn into her revenant form, but she could feel its power adding to hers. A brilliant golden barrier appeared above them, protecting them from the dragon. She stood between Tsuki and Volug. "Not a chance in hell. You aren't taking my crafty fox." She considered usibg tge strongest binding spell she knew on Volug, but too much of his blood was everywhere. It wouldn't stop him for long. Plus, there was Baren. And then she got an idea. She turned toward Tsuki and held out a hand. A line of light appeared in front of him. "No further than this." Several more lines surrounded him, connecting and boxing him in. "You may not pass these boundaries I have set. I declare that you may go no further than this." She turned back to Volug, grinning a bit. She had foubd a use for her binding spell, after all. "Take your best shot. You can't get to him now. Nothing demonic can cross those lines. That includes your blood and Tsuki. He's not going anywhere. No amount of power can break those lines. The only way he can go anywhere is if I end the spell or extend the boundaries."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:24 pm
Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Knight Kurogen

Devossy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

User Image
Nathan continued to charge at Volug, all fear was gone from him and replaced with blinding rage.  

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Everheart25

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:55 pm
But without the wings
Upon noticing the barrier, Baren engulfed himself in black lighting once again and appeared inside the barrier. with the girl, and the fox, " nothing demonic can move through the portal, and no amount of power can destroy it. well is a good thing im able to teleport, and i'm no demon." He said with a chuckle, as he engulfed himself in lightning once again and appeared behind the girl, with two lightning swords in his hand and slashed at the girl.

( edited )
Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Everheart25

Devossy

Dameon Black

Knight Kurogen

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm
Everheart25
(Umm...the point isn't really to keep Volug and Baren out. Tsuki can't cross the boundary. Even if Baren got in, Tsuki can't get out.)

Dameon Black
Crew

Everheart25

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:04 pm
( hmm ok I fix it then )  
Surface

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games