Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:05 pm
Red Gypsy

Everyone looked at Andy confused as to why Dancer just took off like a bat out of hell. Andy turned to his family as they all looked at him he took a moment to speak as he was in the middle of talking to Micheal in his mind and his family knew he was talking to Michael cause they always had a blank look on there face sometimes when they talked to each other.

Once Andy broke out of his thoughts and walked over to his family, "Sebastet and her mate Lio are trapped in a room with two others that don't seem friendly, Michael is with Blade waiting out the door as Dancer ran to get Cassius to open that door. Vince and Valick you two said you wish to help, they are at the tower in the lower level, go quietly though." Andy let them know. Andy then transferred the news to Desha about what was going on, he knew as soon as they got that door open there was going to be healing need to be done.

Vince and Valick nodded as Vince got his weapons putting them back on him and Valick didn't really have any armor he just had his sword and thats how he liked it and left with Vince to the tower showing him the way.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:17 pm
Darsto_23

About ten to twenty minutes after Vince and Valick left, the door was opened again. This time by Cassius who let Dancer into the room, the Werecat panting hard from the run.

Cass tossed a lock of his ankle-length white hair over his shoulder to reveal the cream and lavender outfit he was wearing and turned his lavender eyes to Andy, "Ah, Andy. Pleased to see you again. I understand that there's a door that needs to be opened?" he stated simply then winked at him, "I'm certain that lovely man of yours will be joining us on the way. Shall we?" he added and motioned to the stained-glass doors.

His tone may have been flirtatious and casual, but that was simply his way. So when Anne sighed over the sight of him, he flashed her a teasing smile and a wink as he lead the way into the garden.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:23 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy smiled and nodded as he fallowed Cassius, "Good to see you too, yes lets go" He says lightly back.

Hector looks at Anne as she gets all giddy over the look of Cassius and he smiles softly patting her hand. Once they left Anne puts a little and leans back in the couch, "Uh I need to start having some fun with a cute man here or I am going to die or pure torture." Anne playfully complained. Hector chuckles and puts and arm around her, "Just wait Anne, don't worry I am sure there is a free hunk of a man around here some where wanting a beauty such as you." Hector says softly hugging her to him as they sat there and waited.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:11 pm
A sharp crack resonated around the room as Jack appeared, Neicha grasping his arm.

Jack gently pulled his arm away from the Druid's grasp and promptly lit a cigarette. He plopped down onto one of the many comfortable chairs as he inspected the little plant the Druid had given him. "Er... Thanks. I'll remember to do that." It didn't look like any plant he recognized, not completely. It reminded him a bit of something he knew for sure would help him, but it looked older... The best analogy he could think of was heirloom vegetables versus modern ones. Similar, but still quite distinct. Jack wasn't sure if he should just consume it, and curb the headache he could already feel squeezing his skull, or have someone check it first to make sure that it wasn't something that would cause him to turn blue and die an agonizing death.

"Well, good luck. I don't think Sebastet is available for business right now, but... Actually, I know for sure that her creepy secretary is there. Go try the tower, Michael should be able to help you."

bieniethebeast

((I flipped through my character profiles, and there is a guy I have! I sometimes forget who I have active... He's a weresnake. If you want your character to head on over. Also, watch the meta-gaming. You're cutting it sorta close of how you've got him acting right now. Make sure to put in how your character notices certain things, like Jack's fatigue.))  

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

bieniethebeast

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:16 pm
Silenced Nocturne

(OOCC-I thought that since druids were present during to creation of magic they would know that it would have strains on any race and so they came up with a remedy to ease some of the lesser tension. Now if you were to say lose an arm after tping around too much a simple herb wouldn't fix that but if all you do is get a headache I would say it within reasonable grounds that getting a herb could fix it. Although you may be also talking about the scar-face dude if I am within distance to grow a vine to pull myself to shore I should be able to make out a scar on someones face.)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:20 pm
ScarFace Labelle

Looking around the room he became amused with the structure of the place.
The sun must be harsh to these little ones that they build such closed off structures I can barely get any rays.
He chuckled to himself briefly before seeing another figure. He walked up to them
Hello there stranger I am new to these parts my name is Neicha don't mind the plants for they are my friends.  

bieniethebeast

Scar Face Labelle

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:53 pm
bieniethebeast
]

William had been waiting in the front room for some time now. His master, Ashton, had sent him on a mission and now he was to complete that mission. He had no opinion on it, it was just something to be done. He found leaning against one of the ornate walls, waiting for a sign. Anything to point to him the required targets for his master's plans. With a crack, two figures appeared before him. One was a rather strange looking fellow, seeming very much like a plant. The other seemed to push off an air of indifference. That had to be the fellow Labelle's had wished for himself to distract.

He stayed relatively still, not wanting to intrude and give away any signs of him listening in on their conversation. But, alas, the plant one had noticed him. He nodded in reply to Neicha's introduction. "Call me William. Are you looking for something to?" William stepped forward into the light more and offered a rather dull smile. But that's all he had. Dull expressions. His mind wasn't his own after all. "I'm new myself. Just looking for a place to offer my help. I do maintenance work in architecture."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:18 pm
Scar Face Labelle

I see I see so you are a wandering craftsmen.
He stroked his beard lost in thought the stranger before him was well strange as the plants on him seemed to shrivel up in disgust. He dismissed it though as poor natural lighting.
Say do you think you could get this place to use more windows. We druids could always use a bit more sunlight.
He laughed a bit he tried to lighten the mood.  

bieniethebeast

Scar Face Labelle

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:26 pm
bieniethebeast

William watched as the plants on the man shriveled and dried up. Nothing crossed his mind, it had no meaning to him. The only thing his forcibly controlled brain could do was process information on how to dig in and set back a Jack fellow. As of now, this possible disturbance showed no signs of interfering with William's master's plans. So, he let him be.

Listening to Neicha, paths rugged man nodded and chuckled dryly along with the joke. "Well, I'll do whatever the owner of this place requires or desires." Will crossed his arms and looked about the spacious area. "Say. Is there someone I could talk to about making an appointment? I heard something about a secretary. Michael was it?" If this Michael was somewhere else in the castle, that would give William a chance to get a better layout of the building. "Well, Neicha. How about we go find this Michael fellow? I'm sure you also have some business here on this island and I feel like this guy will be able to help us both take care of what we need to."

With that William turned to examine the place one more time, brown eyes lingering over the suspicious Jack character one more time before venturing off to look for Michael in the castle's tower.

{Exit to Tower}  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:39 am
Scar Face Labelle

{Exit to Tower}

That sounds like a good idea there William anything to get a few rays will be worthwhile I am quite tired.
He stretched out some roots and let them come back. The ground here was quite different from his home and he was having a difficult time discerning whether or not he liked the change. There still was that scar face fellow that he would have to make pay for killing those creature. Perhaps he would bring him home with him to stand trial with the elders.  

bieniethebeast

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Khan yawned lazily as he was stretched out on one of the many couches in the front room. His deep grey eyes looking around as he had his knees pulled up pressing his booted feet against the couch arm. There was a small jar with a eyeball with a red iris floating around in the jar sitting on his hips against his thighs. "ah...boring...." he grumbled softly as he stared at the ceiling. His long slender tattooed fingers tapping their long black nails against the jar lid making soft tapping sounds as he was looking around at the decorations of the dreary room. "tch..this room is missing something.." he sighed once more. Oh yes thats what it was missing..it could use a bit of blood stains, maybe a body part here or there. God was there nothing exciting about this castle at all.. he'd slipped in during the night time hours and had been exploring until he got too tired from boredom to go any further after he found his way into this room.

Even taunting the maids had gotten boring after a while though their squeals and shrieks still gave Khan a good giggle. He smirked somewhat rolling his tongue clicking his tongue ring against his teeth as he brought his left hand up to idly toy with the lip ring in his bottom lip. Ah.. he was so bored... he got up and stretched languidly picking up his little jar and tucked it into his pocket as he began to walk around the room running his fingers along the curtains at one window staring out of it. Tilting his head to the side a bit, there had been rumors of a brewing ever since he got here and he was itching to get in on the action. Simply because well...he enjoyed inflicting bodily harm to people way too much. A snicker came from him as he leaned against the window sill reaching up to run a nail down the glass slowly.

He glanced towards the lights in the room and watched them get swallowed up in shadows putting them out leaving the room quite dark. Just the way he liked it, ohh he supposed he could stay here just ...a little bit longer..just enough to see what chaos he could bring to the fling. Glancing down at the annoying little death spirit that was crawling along the floor at his feet. He tched slightly as he smothered it in darkness listening to its squeals with a smirk on his lips before letting it go.

Red Gypsy
quoting ya up so ya can see that i posted him up finally XD

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Khan glanced up when someone else entered the little sitting room like area, a smirk curled his lips at the maids as he wiggled a finger moving the shadows away from the lights so that the new guest could properly see and the maids wouldn't be so squirmy coming in here. He didn't normally kill outright of course, he was saving that for the fit but that didn't mean he couldn't tease the maids, they were oh so adorable at times. Of course the younger male servants were amusing too. Ahh Khan hummed softly as his dark grey eyes moved along the male's form before he tilted his head to the side a bit. He looked all cutely innocent in that position though he knew he had the smell of blood on him..it didn't exactly wash off too easily. Of course it wouldn't be a problem if he actually took the time to wash up properly. He reached up scratching his cheek a bit with his right index finger nail as he gave a wave afterwards and smiled slightly.

"Hellooo" he cooed at the man smirking at him as he turned and leaned his back against the sill placing his hands against it. His chain on his vest twinkling a bit in the light, at least his clothing was nice and proper clean. No blood or body parts on it, he breathed out slowly as he bit his lower lip softly. Khan wasn't much for conversations but he did try sometimes.

Devossy

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:20 pm
User Image
User Image

Khan chuckled slightly as he eyed the wrapped item with a curious look before shaking his head. "no problem at all" He cooed before raising his brows at Grann when he asked him that. He tilted his head to the tapping one tattooed finger of his right hand against his chin. "Ohh..Am I? I suppose I am. I was exploring but I got kind of bored and ended up here but I suppose its a good thing since you're getting the lady of the house to arrive here" He grinned showing off a pair of nicely sharp canines before tilting his head back slightly.

"I heard some maids gossiping on my exploration of the castle so I decided to see if I could offer the lady of the castle my assistance" He purred slowly his eyes glinting red for a moment before a dark smile came over his lips. Khan wasn't inherently evil, no he just had a hard time control his abilities..he needed a...anchor so to say to keep him grounded and tamed so that he would have more control of himself and not end up drifting off into insanity or something. That's what he was looking for subconsciously without realizing it.

He sighed softly as he fished out the little jar with the eyeball, "Ohh yes a feverish mission to get back precious loved ones from hooooorrible people" he giggled slightly with the jar pressed to his left cheek before clearing his throat slightly as he calmed himself momentarily before pocketing the jar. "Everyone needs a little cover of darkness every now and then" He shifted a bit as he toyed with his lip ring again looking towards the doors with a somewhat irritated look. Though he was getting tired of waiting.

Devossy

Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces