Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Island: Main Areas
Cassius' Shop of Jeweled Wonders Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:52 am
Vihata

Cassius finished with his hair but left it loose and headed downstairs to start a pot of coffee. But he was interrupted by a furious scratching at the back door and went to open it. When he saw Dancer there panting hard and looking frantic, he whispered a quick spell to let him hear the werecat's thoughts. That brought a flood of information that had him running right back upstairs to Kota.

As he rummaged through the drawers in the bedside table he explained as best as he could, "Sebastet needs my help. Something has happened that's locked her up in a room I helped her create a long time ago. I'll use one of the horses at the stable to get there fast. You can follow or stay here, but I have to go," he said as simply as possible before he came up with three small carved gemstones in his hand.

He crossed to Kota and gave him a deep passionate kiss then grinned when he let the Alichino up for air, "That should tide you over until I get back," he told him softly, the light in his lavender eyes promising much more than a kiss when he got back.

Then he ran back downstairs and out the back door to collect one of the faster horses from the stable, gone before Kota could say anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:30 pm
Cassius finally walked back in through the back door, giving a heavy sigh. He paused just inside and closed his eyes as he rubbed at his face with both hands briefly.

"Kota! I'm back!" he called out as he dropped his hands and moved to sit in his favorite chair with another heavy sigh.

What he'd seen had been a nightmare. He had no idea how to process it all just yet. How Sebastet had been able to do it, he had no idea. It would have killed him to do that. But she'd done it.

He didn't know that he looked a little lost right now, trying to process what had happened.

He was also sporting a few scales from the magic he'd had to use to open that door. The rainbowed iridescent scales were along the sides of his neck, cheeks, and a few more over his belly. It had taken quite a bit of power for him to open that door.

the others had thought he'd left after opening it. But he'd stayed long enough to see what had happened. And it more than shocked him...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:12 pm
Vihata

Cass put an arm around Kota's waist and pulled him into his lap then buried his face in his lover's hair for a long moment as he held him, simply inhaling the fresh fragrance of Kota's hair, enjoying the feeling of being able to hold him for now.

But he finally pulled back and gently stroked his cheek, "Sebastet had to kill two of her former loves... Someone evil had brought them back... I don't know how she did it... If it had been you, I wouldn't have been able to..." he said softly, finding himself hesitating to finish the last sentence.

He took in a deep breath though and offered a small smile as he looked into Kota's beautiful eyes, "I'll ask why the twins are here later... I'm just glad to be able to hold you right now..." he added, hoping Kota would understand.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:38 pm
Vihata

Cass rolled his eyes a bit at the ruckus going on in the kitchen but had to smile over it all. He had to give him a kiss then, "Let's go see what we can do to corral them before they kill each other," he told him softly then let him get up and joined him in heading into the kitchen.

He assessed the twins for a silent moment as Ares held his abused hand and glared at his brother then simply took his seat at the table. He spoke to them both as he set his napkin in his lap and assessed the dinner Kota had made, "So... are you two going to kill each other or can I enjoy this meal in peace before I find out what the hell you're doing here? After i eat, I would like to hear at least one very good reason not to obliterate you both after what you did to Kota..." he said in a conversational tone.

Then he started eating, expressing his delight in the meal through his bond with Kota.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:35 pm
Vihata

Cassius ate through most of the conversation but noticed the instant something went wrong and reached over to cup Kota's chin gently, "Don't try to pretend with me, my love. Go upstairs and lay down for a bit. And no more mentioning that name until we figure out what the problem is," he told him firmly but gently then turned to the bird, "If you'd watch over him until I get up there, I'd appreciate it Orthius," he added, basically giving Kota no choice in the matter.

Then he returned to finishing his meal. He was certainly going to be having a talk with the twins, but not until Kota went upstairs to lay down and get rid of the headache.

When he joined Kota upstairs, he fully intended to do a bit to get rid of the headache, but he needed to make sure that Kota would be safe in the house with the twins.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:52 pm
Vihata

Cassius gave a simple nod as he finally pushed his plate back then focused on Alastor as he sat back in his chair, "I believe you Alastor. But I'm not so sure that you're brother is that thankful... He seems to be very... appreciative... of Kota," he said softly.

He gave a small smile as he turned his lavender eyes to Ares, "I know he's more than worthy of appreciation. He's beautiful, sweet and kind, powerful, very loving and talented in many ways. Truthfully, there's really everything to appreciate about him. So, in that much at least, I can appreciate your fascination with him. But I don't want you here with any misconceptions," he told him firmly and very calmly.

After a moment, he turned back to Alastor and gave another small smile, "You're both welcome to stay for a while. I know what it's like to need time to figure out where you're going, so I'll give you some time for that. But I will request that you make some attempt to keep your brother under control," he added then pushed back from the table and took his plate to the sink.

That done, he considered the sleeping arrangements, "The couch in the living room folds out into a double bed. I'll look at other arrangements for you in the morning," he told them both then left them in the kitchen and headed upstairs.

Once in their room, Cass took off his boots and jacket and joined Kota in the bed. He curled up around him, wrapping his arms around him to hold him close. Then he started to sing softly, easing the pain of Kota's headache as his Siren's magic sought out the cause of the problem.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:08 pm
Vihata

Cassius sang throughout the night, even to the point of eliminating the problem that had caused the headache. An influenced soul called by Kota but influenced by the rogue Alichino.

After that, he continued to sing for Kota's comfort, finally stopping when dawn was close. At that point, he simply held Kota and moved his fingers through his dark hair.

He did nothing to dislodge Orthius, knowing Kota would need the touch of his friend. Instead, he did what he could to comfort his lover and cure the problem that had plagued him.

But he couldn't help but feel that having Ares in the house would cause problems. Especially with the way he watched Kota...

Cassius knew Kota could have anyone he wanted. Yes, they'd exchanged souls and were now bound together forever but he couldn't help but worry that Kota would want someone else...

He shook his head. That was his insecurities speaking to him, not reality. He knew Kota loved him and he loved him in return.

But that did leave Ares causing mischief. Something he couldn't help but worry about a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:51 pm
Vihata

Cassius had known the instant Ares had gone into the studio and slipped from the bed without disturbing Kota, making his way silently down the stairs and stood in the doorway watching the ghost go through Kota's stuff. He had enough when he saw Ares pocketing a few things and chuckling to himself.

A softly hummed spell and the ghost was instantly bound in place as Cass moved on into the room, tisking softly as he moved around him slowly, his long hair accidentally teasing at the man, "Very rude behavior for a guest, Ares... How would Kota react if he found you going through his things like that? I can guess that you'd be a very dead ghost at that point..." he suggested softly, not wanting to wake the other sleepers, "And how would your brother feel about you acting so rude?" he added as he moved back around to face him, his lavender eyes piercing and darkening with his anger over the situation.

"So which one should I wake up to tell about this? Which one should be deciding your fate right now? Or do you want me to decide your fate here?" he asked him, wanting him to make the decision on whether he died or suffered alot of pain.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games