Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
т α ι v α s : O P E N ( still accepting a few spots) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:40 pm
User Image

█ Renard nodded as the order was made to proceed with roll call. He checked the crews' names off a checking list and then turned to Victor when finished. "Captain, everyone has been accounted for now that our sleeping beauty is here," he responded. Everyone was lined up now, excluding Lina who slept soundly on the floor. He ignored her for the moment. "Are they dismissed for the night now?"

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:45 pm
User Image

◌ Veasna gave her a small smile, shaking his head. "It's fine. I'd rather not know how to shoot this thing. Again, not much of a fighter." Esther continued to nibble her almond. Veasna took her into his palms, cradling her in his hands and rubbing the top of her head with his thumb.

"Besides, I heal a bit faster than most people. But thank you for the offer." He put the small squirrel in one hand and used his free hand to offer a hand shake. "But you must've learned a lot of self defense, being royalty and all. But I have to admit, you don't act like much of a princess. Or at least, from what I think of how a princess usually should act." ◌

User Image

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:58 pm
I'm very flexible. I said in response to Veasna's thoughts on how I should act. I'm no longer in the palace, after all. Acting all haughty and expecting to get my way is just going to just get people annoyed with me. Royalty outside the palace just means people are less likely to hurt me. It doesn't mean that they can't make me miserable in other ways cause they don't like me. Besides, it's not like most people know high court etiquette for me to respond to in a 'proper' manner.

My hair started to whip in the wind as the ship set sail and I took his hand. I shook it with a firm shake before letting go.

I learned my self defense because I trained hard enough too. If my parents had their way I'd probably be a classic princess, with the gowns and the jewelry and flirting and the swooning. But when you're trying to make up for something, such things like that usually get thrown out the window. With pure physical prowess alone, my sister and I are a force to be reckoned with.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:06 pm
User Image
╔═ Indeed, she didn't get the chance to answer Amoretta's questions as Jake stated the numerous number of repairs and parts. She ran a hand through her half-damp half-dry hair, formulating the numbers up in her head. That was quite a bit of a predicament. She pouted her lips a bit, paced around, before stopping, tapping her boots.

And then she shrugged, as if this problem didn't surmount to much. "Well what do you expect? I'm greedy." Eureka threw up her hands, shaking them a little. "Besides, if we had waited for your modifications, the twins would have been long gone, taken by that shadow woman and sold off to some old farts of that religious cult." She moved to Amoretta now, who was now sitting at her desk. She petted Amoretta like a pet, almost mistaken to be lovingly, before looking back to Jake.

"I'll admit to being reckless, but hey, that wouldn't be your captain's signature style, now would it? I'm going to keep doing these reckless things, and you'll be the one to keep me in check. I should say that I'm thankful that I have you on this ship. A wonderful addition to the crew. To think that the boy that I picked up would actually be the guy to make sure I don't get my a** into so much trouble to get myself killed?" She said with a grin. One could say her flattery could kill. Others would call bull s**t.

"You're just gonna have to trust me when I say that it was of the utmost importance to take the twins. It's a bit irritating that Tondra had taken one of them, but after we recover a bit, I'm going to get her and make her pay. When that happens, I'll have to rely on you to make it possible. As will I have to rely on the rest of my crew." She then clasped her hands.

"As for the amount of repairs due, we simply don't have enough to do away with everything, but with a few small robberies, we should be in the clear, no? After we make it out of the mountains, we'll just hit up some light pickpocketing and then a robbery at some old man's mansion and we should be clear to get everything you need. Just rely on me a little, Jake? I'm your captain-oh-captain." She said with that almost sarcastic voice of hers. Her lips curved into a smile. "For now, you can take this," she offered, turning to one of the drawers and digging out a jewelry box. ═╝

User Image

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:11 pm
Hector boarded Victor's ship, her hands behind her back as she walked towards Victor and Renard. She stopped for a moment, looking down and seeing Lina sleeping like a log and said nothing, frowning slightly at her. She then turned and look at Renard, giving him a nod. "Since you have everyone accounted for, your crew is to move to the barracks and get some rest until we receive word from our scouts. Beds will be provided, but not food or fuel, I'm afraid. That you'll have to pay for." She stated. "But luckily, Adalla money is accepted in this city."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:23 pm
Victor nodded. He then ordered a couple of the crew to take the sleeping Lina to the barracks. He dismissed all, but a few crew members who he wanted to stay and refuel the ship. The captain turned to Renard and said "I want you to stay here and supervise. I would like to discuss tomorrow's plan with Captain Thunderbird here. Once you are finished, report to me. I should not be to far off." Victor gave his first mate a salute, then turned to Hector. "Shall we get going?" he asked.

Erik headed to the barracks for a little bit of food, then lay down to rest.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:38 pm
Hector nodded as she wafted for him to follow. She lead him on board her empty ship and to her quarters. There, she pulled out several notes as well as a detailed map of the mountains. "We are here." She told him, pointing at the city on the map. She then pointed towards the mountains to the Northeast of the city. "This is where they came in, and they traveled west through these mountains. This is the best place for them to restock. It's close to the mountains they escaped in, and this city is large."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:22 am
Jake stayed silent as Eureka spoke. He hated to admit it, but she did raise a couple of good points. They definitely would have lost both twins had they waited for him to finish. Then they would be screwed and out of money anyways. Though, he wasn't sure how he felt about the flattery. If she was speaking honestly, he was honored. If she was just saying it to get him off her back, as he suspected to be the case, then he would remain unaffected by her words.

Jake chuckled softly as he saw Eureka pull out a jewelry box. She sure did know how to treat the hard workers in her crew. "I do trust you captain. If I didn't I would've abandoned ship long ago. I just don't care for your high risk taking habits. Being rich don't do much good without a ship, crew, or life running through your veins. But, if you deem it appropriate to take an action, I'll follow you. Just expect me to be biting your head off every step of the way." He said as he took the jewelry box. "And thank you for the offer. But what do you intend to do with our stow-away? Lock her in the brig? Throw her overboard? Make her the new maid? Or is this one of those things where I'm supposed to be kept out of the loop?" He asked as he shifted his gaze so that he could look at the princess.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:28 pm
Victor followed Hector back to her quarters and watched as she pulled out all the papers and files. "Ah, so they wouldn't be far off. It might be easier to find them in the city than to take to the mountains. Then again, if the city is so large, it could be easy for them to slip away. What do you suggest? You're the one in command" he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:35 pm
"I was going to focus on what they were going to come for. I have no idea why they captured the princess, but I do know with that much damage, they'll need parts... and fuel... Not to mention food. And even if they have some at the base, they must have come here at some point. Their ship was a merchant ship at one point. I got my mechanic to take a good look at it, but she didn't seem to know much. Did yours?" Hector asked.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:39 pm
"Our mechanic seemed quite interested with it. If you want, I can bring her here. She's quite the expert on airships, as she pretty much built the entire nation's military vessels by herself" Victor said, then sighed in his head. As soon as he did that, he remembered that Hector could read his thoughts, so there pretty much was no hiding his thoughts about Lina.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:49 pm
"... I see..." Hector nodded. "Yes, I could... tell..." Hector replied, looking away. She then slowly turned back to look at him. "Do you know anything else about the pirates? Perhaps when they were kidnapping the princess, they revealed their identity. All information will be helpful."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:35 pm
"Unfortunately I don't know much other than what was reported to me. I know the captain is a woman named Eureka who's been terrorising various regions within Adalla for a while. I don't even know if that's her real name. I've captured a number of pirates, but she's seemed to elude me" Victor said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:45 pm
"Eureka..." Hector muttered, slowly closing her eyes. "Well, that should be more then enough to find her." Hector stated with an ever so slight, coy smile. She then turned away from Victor, tightening her gloves. "Get some rest. I'll see you tomorrow morning." She stated before walking to the door and opening it for him. Though her expression was calm and cold, her plan was seemingly obvious. As soon as Victor was settled, she was going out hunting by herself.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:48 pm
User Image

◌ Veasna nodded his head while listening. "My mother used to tell me stories about princesses. Looks like I had the wrong idea the whole time," he said. He was reminded of his family, who was probably wondering where he had wandered off too. He knew they weren't worried, since they themselves travelled around. Besides, they had his very talented brothers to take care of. They knew how to balance on ladders or remembered their choreography better than he did.

"I'm flexible too. I grew up with a circus for family." He seemed to smile brightly at that point. "But no matter how much of a prowess you think you have, someone else will think they're better. You have to promise me that you'll be careful not to get into fights that you shouldn't fight. Promise Esther too." The squirrel in his hand made a squeaking noise once her name was called, and quickly crawled up his arm into his pocket. ◌

User Image

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games