Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Master... GET TO WORK! (spartan x lollypop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:09 am
"Thank you." He said back to Maria, still blushing with Jackie sitting on him. "Y-you can choose Jackie. It's fine with me." He said to her with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:13 am
"Oh, but there are so many good choices. Oh! I haven't heard this one for years. I'm surprised you still kept it." Jackie smiled.

"Yep. Still kept it." Maria replied.

"Hmm... how about some Led Zeppelin then." Jackie said, putting it into the CD player.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:22 am
"Zeppelin is a welcomed classic. Good choice in music, both of you." Darius said with a grin as they enjoyed listening to Zeppelin together.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:32 am
"You're welcome." Jackie smiled. Maria didn't say anything and kept driving.

When they arrived at the mansion, Maria parked in the driveway. "We're here." She stated, parking the car and turning off the engines.

"Wow. That's a big house." Jackie replied, opening the door and crawling out.

"Yes it is." Maria replied.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:42 am
"Is my house really that big? I mean I'm sure that there are students at our school who's houses' are bigger than mine." Darius said, crawling out of the car behind Jackie. "Anyway, lets head inside. Is there anything you want to drink or maybe snack on Jackie? I'm pretty sure my chef can make anything you need." He said to her with a smile. Oh, Maria, come here really quick. He took Maria off to the side, making sure Jackie wasn't listening. "Don't call me master while Jackie is hear okay? Drake is just fine." With that said, he went back to Jackie with a smile. "So, what is it you want to do Jackie? You are our guest after all."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:48 am
"Well, I live in a penthouse, so yeah." Jackie replied. "A drink sounds nice. Lets have on." She nodded in agreement, following Darius inside.

Maria followed behind them, letting out a deep breath as she headed for her room. Now she had to be the maid again, and she didn't know how much she could stand the lovebirds, especially if they started ordering her to do stupid things. Granted, she also felt that Darius was likely to screw things up fairly quickly, and she didn't want to be caught in the middle if that happened.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:56 am
"A penthouse? Well I guess I understand why you think my place is big." He said to her as he led her to the kitchen. "What would you like the drink? I think we'll be able to get what you want, but if not would it be okay to have a second option?" He knew what he had, but had no idea what Jackie wanted to drink. He also didn't want to send Maria out to get it because he knew that Jackie was here to be with Maria as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:02 am
"Soda if you have it. You do have soda, right?" Jackie asked.

Maria went and got changed. She set her book bag in the corner of the room before going down to the kitchen to see if Jackie and Darius were still there. "Hey." She stated.

"What the heck are you wearing?" Jackie asked, trying not to burst out laughing.

"Oh? The uniform. I'm a maid you know." She replied. "Can I get you anything?" She asked. Jackie burst out laughing.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:05 am
"Yea, what kind do you want?" He asked her, seeing that Maria came back in her usual attire. He saw how Jackie laughed, making him smile. "Hey Maria, you don't have to do your job today. I mean Jackie did come to hang out with you too, right?" He asked with a grin.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:16 am
"Sorry, but I kinda have to. My contract is with your parents, and they said you can't give me the day off." Maria replied.

"Oh, it's fine. She can wear the dress if she wants to." Jackie replied with a chuckle. "So, what do you two do around here?"

"Well, he plays video games, and I force him to do other things for his own good." Maria replied. "Yeah... that sounds about right."

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:13 am
"Oh, well I won't give you much to do then." He said with a smile, still wanting her to enjoy her time with her friend. When she said what they normally did, she was right on the money. "Yup, that's pretty much it. I play video games, she breaks them and makes me do stuff to actually get them fixed. Rinse and repeat."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:19 am
"Yes, for the all of three days we've known each other." Maria replied.

"Hmm... what kind of video games? I'm interested now." Jackie smirked.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:30 am
"All sorts of kinds! Come on, I'll show you my collection!" He told her, taking her hand and taking her up to his room. Finally something he can talk about that interested him! "I have games for all sorts of different consoles. I like to go around and collect different titles and find hidden gems that were overlooked when they first released. That's what I was doing yesterday when I met you actually. Sorry if I looked like I was ignoring you." He said to her, apologizing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:37 am
"I-I-It's fine." She replied, surprised by his sudden enthusiasm. "What kind of hidden gems?" She asked, looking through all of the games.

Maria let out a sigh and shook her head as she slowly followed behind the pair. As soon as Jackie said she was interested in the games, she knew it was a huge mistake. Maria then debated whether or not she should leave them alone together.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:41 am
"All sorts of gems! Lets see... Oh! Here's the original Monster Hunter, a really hard game to come by now. Over here is Xenoblade Chronicles, an amazing game that go no love over here in the states, and even an old classic like Mischief Maker!" He was smiling bigger than Jackie had ever seen him, shower her all the games he had. It made him happy that someone also enjoyed games like him.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games