Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Mushroom Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:03 pm
User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Death Reaperxxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartaros? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist / Beluga Waitress

⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

She didn't know how much time had passed, but she was now at the final stage, ready to beat the heck out of the final boss, Kazumi Mishima. In fact, the brunette was embroiled into punching, kicking and guarding against the opponent's special moves that she wasn't aware of the two other people coming into the arcade. But things were not on her side today as the two characters were tied and the final round had commenced. In the end, Lili was defeated and Hikaru hissed under her breath, about to shout something obscene when one of the females spoke to the other figure near the coin machine. With her current mood today, she would ask rudely to the strangers, but stopped herself at the sight of the slightly familiar face. "That face... must be one of Chester's teammates...."

Before the countdown timer reached zero, she quickly inserted the token into the slot and it restarted back to nine before Hikaru pressed the start button. She was now a bit calmer as she continued on with the final fight against the boss.

Mood: a little calm
Company: Summer, Carmen (though she was a bit far from her)
Money: $172.25 (Wallet) ; $1050.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: Had edited the first post before going to this actually. X'D
EDIT: Melody actually pointed that it was you two talking to each other and Hikaru was not included in the conversation. Whoopdeedoo... crying

Quote:

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

whiters4

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:30 am
User Image

|||||||| User Image ||||||||

Carmen squeaked quietly to herself, her ears rattling along with the coins from cold metal release slots waiting just where her hands could cup below them. Holy-- this was a lot of coins! A few escaped her as she began scooping at the cascading fountain and stuffing them in her pockets. Her hands were already full as she bent over to find the escapees. Should have thought that one through a little more! Phoo! While glancing under the machine itself and one more nearby, she sensed a rather agitated demeanor. A more meek voice made an apology, it was due to her wondering which held the scent of wolf that draw her eye to inspect both. The one whom had apologized to her for standing so close was a woman she...vaguely recognized, her chin lulling into her crowded palm as she contemplated on it. The look wasn't forgettable, as she actually remembered quite quickly after attempting to, smiling warmly as she stood with her coins and winked at the female. "You do." Carmen shuffled over to pacman, one of the few games she was actually capable of setting a record in. A very polite employee whom had seen her struggle brought her a foam cup, she thanked him as she dumped her remaining coins inside and fed a few into the machine, grabbing the joy stick with a childlike gleam in her eyes. "Nice to see you again, Summer."

OOC: LOL! I knew that, but I was going along with it. xD it was fine as is.

Quote:

Master Kiro II"

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                        Summer stepped back a little again as she saw the girl struggle with her tokens. She would have helped out but honestly, she probably would have just made things more difficult for the other girl. When the familiar looking girl turned to her and said that Summer did know her, the raven hared young woman cocked her head to the side a bit. She did know her? But from where. She hadn't met her while living here in the city, Summer was sure of that! When the girl stated Summer's name, the young woman's eyes widened a little before she snapped her fingers. "Oh yes! Now I remember you. The coffee shop I used to work at in San Francisco." She said, a smile appearing on her face as she followed the girl over to the pac-man game. "Your name is Carmen right? Nice to see you again too..." She asked softly. It was kind of odd how after such a while the two of them bumped into each other again.

──────────────────────────────────
                                                                        x profile here
                                                                        x dating nobody
                                                                        x wearing what
                                                                        x ooc Ugh, I feel like this reply is a bit crappy. I promise they will probably get better! D;
                                                                        Kurisuchin Saiyuki

whiters4

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:50 pm
User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Death Reaperxxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartaros? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist / Beluga Waitress

She heard the two women talking but chose not to disturb them, focus still on the game. But finally, she successfully beat the crap out of the boss and she was ecstatic. Hikaru screamed out with joy, but the two ladies may hear her, so she cleared her throat quickly. "Pardon me for my energetic yelling. I won't be here for long anyway." She quickly picked up her wallet after she put her name on the scoreboard in the game. Knowing that she was now feeling a bit better after that creative anger displacement, she now left the establishment to visit Solaris at the hospital. Hikaru would only hope that nothing bad would happen to the violinist as she was on the way there.

-- Exit --

Mood: a little calm
Company: Summer, Carmen
Money: $172.25 (Wallet) ; $1050.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: Well, Hikaru is still part of a plot with Solaris so she just left after a short while. Plots for interactions with any of my characters (except Solaris, Hikaru and Corbin) will still be welcomed though. =w=''

Quote:

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

whiters4

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:20 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, мαяcн ①sт

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①④④
( ④ мσитнs, ②④ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:14 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Clothing:: In picture
Company:: Skye
Feeling:: Playful & Flirty
Condition::Healthy
Wallet:: 1257.92$
Items:: Fake I.D, Grendel P30 (a gun), Prepaid cellphone
OOC::
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

It wasn't by choice that Ryan led them to this place. By chance they arrived at an arcade, and its many lights with sounds were quite invigorating. So bright and vivid with people alive for the fun. It was like the spot was hot with innocent fun but was this really the place he wanted to spend time with Skye? "This place is dry enough to think." He then turns to Skye and asks, "But do you think its cool enough to handle us?"  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye was a bit surprised to see that Ryan had led them to the arcade, but hey, it was dry so she guessed that it wasn't so bad. She hadn't been to an arcade since middle school though. The music and colors was bringing some fun memories back to her though. The young woman would then turn her attention to Ryan as he spoke to her. "Mmm. I don't know. The building might not be able to handle us." She said with a small giggle before glancing around. "Though. I mean. While we're here we should try some of the games.. I haven't been to an arcade since middle school." She said as she looked back at him again.

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                      x sᴛʏʟᴇrainy day
                                      x ᴏᴏc -

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:27 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Feeling:: Playful & Flirty
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

"Hey hey, me too!" Ryan says with a smile as he too hadn't been to an arcade in a while, though he was younger so his experience might have been more recent. "Last time I was in a place like this my middle school teacher took our class out for one of our last days of school." He wasn't gonna lie, he did slightly feel out of place here but that was only because he's been into much more mature and dangerous things as of late. As he and she step deeper into the place Ryan smiles lightly. The sights and sounds brought out a dormant child like innocency from the young man and with a few dollars turned to coins his hope was to entertain Skye just long enough for them both to escape the current living situations.

"So, you a Dance Dance Revolution kind of girl or more of a first person shooter kind of gal?" He didn't know what it was Skye was into so any choice when gave was fine. After all they were here to kill some time and get to know each other a little more.  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:33 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick was done with work for the day and has the weekend off from here on out. Spent time with his kitten about an hour at the usual spot at the park. Since he has plenty of free time left he thought spending it around games would be fun. Paid enough for five games and aimed to get the high score for each one of them. He was very much content in having fun these games by himself since he didn't have anyone in town to play with or hang out in general.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: The mushroom kingdom.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: content.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $596.85. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:no one around him.

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye looked at him then chuckled a bit. "The last time I went was in middle school too. It was for a kid's birthday party. I got kicked out because a kicked a kid in the face and gave him a bloody nose. In my defense though, he was trying to look up my dress." She shook her head at the memory before her golden gaze fell on the male again, a smirk appearing on her lips. "First person shooter." She would say as she looked into his eyes.

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                      x sᴛʏʟᴇrainy day
                                      x ᴏᴏc Sorry if some of my replies end up being short T - T

Lord Hedo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:56 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Feeling:: Pumped, Happy
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

How could he not bust out in laughter after hearing that from Skye. "Boys will be boys I guess!" His smile calming down. "I do like how you're a tough cookie though. I say a good woman is a brave woman." And brave Skye seems to be. Romanizations of a more mature woman than his own age perhaps, but this feeling of attraction to her was all real for this young latin buck. "And so Time Crises 5 it is." He was actually glad she picked a shooter game instead of the usual ski ball choice. Not that there was anything wrong with that game, he loved winning in that kind of stuff too, but the fact she picked something out then usual says something about her personality.

As they begin walking to the change machine Ryan ask a simple question. "You ever held a real gun before?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye's golden eyes flickered over to Ryan and she rolled her eyes a little. "That's what the other parents said too, while my dad pretended to scold me. Then he went and bought me pizza and ice cream." She said with a small giggle. Ahh, she missed her parents and little brother dearly... She should really give them a call sometime. She hasn't done so once since she got here. Glancing up at him, she would then smile a bit. "I don't think I've played that one." She said. Her typical games were the simple arcade games like pac-man, but she figured playing a shooting game could be fun for the both of them. Turning her attention to Ryan once more, she would smile a little. "Yes. Many times." She replied.

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                      x sᴛʏʟᴇrainy day
                                      x ᴏᴏc -

Lord Hedo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games