Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Cat's Meow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:28 am
User Image

LYRA TSUKIMI
The Aspiring Musician

◐`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´◑

Lyra grew more and more comfortable as she hung onto Kyle's back. They spoke about old times, though he seemed to evade any questions about where they were going. The trip was short, and before she knew it, they arrived at a pet shop. She blinked in surprise, getting off Kyle and stepping on the ground lightly. She looked over at him as he explained his reasoning. He must have been concerned for her after Pyro had died... she couldn't deny she was in a state of depression after the loss of her pet. He seemed to become flustered and more embarrassed by his own action, but Lyra was simply shocked, and moved to bits. As he rambled on, she wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly, "Thank you..." she mumbled, becoming quite flustered herself. She let him go and stared down at her feet, feeling a bit embarrassed by what she had did.

She finally brought herself to look up at him, giving a small smile, "I love it, really. I seriously didn't see it coming." she explained. Grabbing his hand with a child-like excitement, she pulled him inside, "C'mon!"

Location: Home Money: $1000 In a relationship! Grocery Time Company:
OOC

fireshadow0908

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:20 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-

Kyle Archer
Resident of Soleil

User Image
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Kyle was caught off guard when he suddenly felt Lyra's arms wrap around his neck as she hugged him tightly. His arms wrapped around her waist as she mumbled a her thanks to him. A soft smile immediately appeared on the boy's lips seeing his girlfriend become flustered at her own actions. This was definitely one of the reasons as to why he fell in love with the girl. Kyle got to experience a side of her that most other people would never be able to see, and it made him feel honored to see her like this. When she looked back up at him, he tilted his head to the side as she smiled at him. "Well I'm glad that you didn't see it coming. I really wanted to surprise you." He mentioned, although grunted in surprise when Lyra grabbed his hand, and pulled him inside with her child-like excitement.

A short amount of laughter escaped Kyle's lips at the attitude of Lyra. When they were inside, he looked around seeing the different types of animals they had. There was definitely good amount of variety ranging for large dogs to small little mice. The young man curled his fingers to hold her hand as well not caring if she was embarrassed by the public display of affection. "So do you happen to have anything in mind, or would you rather just look around until something catches your eye?" The brunette questioned looking at Lyra to see what she would say.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thoughts;; tab Mood;; nervous tab Company;; Lyra tab Funds;; $924.25

»Out Of Character:

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:34 pm
User Image

LYRA TSUKIMI
The Aspiring Musician

Lyra looked around curiously at the display of animals around her. She didn't seem to notice, or even care, that Kyle had easily slipped affection into the mix. Her mind was solely focused on the animals. Shaking her head lightly at Kyle's question, her eyes lingered on the animals, "Mmm... I'm not sure yet..." she mumbled softly. She couldn't decide on what sort of animal to get this time. Pyro was a pet she found in a forest, unexpectedly of course, but he was unique to her. She loved him more than anything, so she wanted to honour him by getting a pet that was equally as amazing. She bit her lip in contemplation, trying to catch her eye on something.

It was a she turned her head to the dog section that she stopped. Tugging Kyle towards it, her eyes set on a small dog looking at her curiously in the corner. It was a pug, a tiny one as well. It's eyes seemed to watch her as she did the same in return. After a moment of staring, she smirked and pointed a finger at the dog, "Him. Or her, I guess." she answered, looking up at her boyfriend with sparkling eyes.

OOC

fireshadow0908

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:36 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-

Kyle Archer
Resident of Soleil

User Image
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Kyle nodded lightly in understanding when Lyra replied. His eyes started looking around the area wondering what kind of animal would interest Lyra. He figured it'd be something that was either fluffy or something that she could show affection to. The girl may have been shy about showing affection to him even in private, but he also knew that she did enjoy it at the same time. If anything, she'd be more open about it when it concerned an animal. The brunette didn't have much time to ponder though when he was suddenly being tugged by the young woman. Upon stopping, it was obvious that she was eyeing the small pug and vice versa. As Lyra declared that he was the one she wanted, he couldn't help but feel a bit flustered when she looked at him with sparkling eyes. "You don't know you do to me sometimes with that look do you?" He mumbled albeit with a small shy smile as he recognized the gender. "Hmmmm well since it's a male, what would you like to name him? And if you want you can get acquainted with him for a bit, while I go get the collar, food, and other necessities? It'd be best if he imprinted on you after all." Kyle mentioned as he looked at the pug. The canine had a happy look to him as it eyed the couple, and a part of him wondered if he was hoping to be adopted by the two of them.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

»Out Of Character:

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:37 pm
User Image

LYRA TSUKIMI
The Aspiring Musician

Lyra tilted her head, unsure of what he meant when he mentioned the look she gave him. She didn't realize how excited she must have seemed, but she couldn't help it! The dog was adorable! Kyle identified the pug as a male, sparking the idea of names. She hadn't thought about it yet, naming Pyro took little time... she just knew when she first found him. But this was a tough one, Lyra had always been super indecisive. As he offered to get the necessities, she gave a slight nod, "Ok... ah! But don't get anything strange." she joked, smiling as she spoke. Returning her gaze to the dog, she reached down and picked him up, examining him curiously. It was a surprisingly light dog, looking around the area with a sense of confusion. Lyra brought him close to her face, staring him in the eye, "What kind of name do you want? I've got no ideas." she asked, though not expecting an answer. Instead, she got a slobbery kiss from the dog, "Wha-- Hey!" she chuckled.

OOC

fireshadow0908

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:39 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-

Kyle Archer
Resident of Soleil

User Image
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Kyle merely rolled his eyes in amusement at her little joke. He crossed his arms looking at the two for few seconds. "And here I thought I could get some cat food for the dog." He retorted until he warmly smiled seeing the pug give Lyra a slobbery kiss. It was a great feeling to see the girl he loved this excited and happy. The male always tried his best to make her smile or happy regardless of the spats they had from time to time. The brunette leaned over and gave a quick kiss to her cheek before pulling away. "I'll be back in a bit dork. Love you" Kyle stated before walking off to go collect the things they would need. The young man got a basket and went around the store. He ended up collecting a medium sized bag of dog food, some toys, a couple of small bowls, a leash, and finally a collar. The boy looked at the items, and couldn't think of anything else they would need, so he decided to go back to Lyra. When he walked back up to her with the basket, it was obvious she was enjoying the dog. "So did you think of a name for the little guy yet? Oh, also is there anything else that we're going to need? I couldn't think of what else we'd have to get." The brunette mentioned gesturing to the cart.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

»Out Of Character:

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:53 pm
User Image

LYRA TSUKIMI
The Aspiring Musician

Lyra had a one-sided conversation with the new dog, getting soft kisses and little barks as responses. Needless to say, she was warming up to him. Her mind had just about settled on a name when Kyle had returned to her with a cart filled with dog items. She smiled, shaking her head, "I think you got it all." she started, wrapping her arms around the dog, "And I thought of a name... How about Orion? It's my favourite constellation, and this little guy seems to like it." she chuckled, receiving a soft bark from the pug. Holding Orion in one arm, she grabbed the medium-sized bag of dog food and grinned, "I'll pay for this and Orion. No arguments, you've already done so much." she declared. She tiptoed and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek before scurrying off to the counter to pay, her face flustered. After paying for the items, she waited for Kyle and left the store.
[exit]

Location: Home Money: $1000 - $27 = $973 In a relationship! Grocery Time Company:
OOC

fireshadow0908

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:54 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-

Kyle Archer
Resident of Soleil

User Image
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Kyle looked at the dog when Lyra gave a suggestion for the name. He was glad that he seemed to have gotten everything, plus it wasn't like they couldn't come back in case something else was needed. The young man tossed the name around in his head for a couple of seconds, before nodding in agreement with her. "Yea, Orion works, although maybe I should worry about him becoming your favorite in the house now huh?" He lightly joked with a small smile seeing how much Lyra was already getting attached to and loving with her new pet. The young man was jealous about that in the slightest, and if anything was just elated to see her so happy about this. When she declared that she was going to pay for the food and Orion, he frowned a bit at her statement. Kyle was about to disagree with her because it was a gift from him to her, although that didn't even come up considering the purple haired girl immediately gave him a soft kiss on the cheek. "I guess I can't argue with you about this, especially because I wouldn't win regardless. Alright fair enough, Lyra." He stated with a warm smile at her little display of affection, before he went to go pay for the few things they still had, before following her out of the store.

[exit]

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thoughts;; tab Mood;; nervous tab Company;; Lyra tab Funds;; $904.25

»Out Of Character:

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:26 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, םєcємвєя ③0тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑧③
( ② мσитнs, ②④ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:37 am
Amour1568

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

I want to show you...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓐттι¢υѕ Ⓑɑχтєя◄
►ι αм: Engaged◄
►мσηєу: $974.00◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Window shopping◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: The Cat's Meow◄
►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Long sleeve white shirt, navy blue jeans, dark brown boots. Hair tied in a long ponytail.◄
╚══════════════╝

Out of all the places that Atticus could be, why would he be in a place called the The Cat's Meow? Quite simple: he has nothing better else to do. He already exercised early in the morning to keep himself in shape and he figured he give Setsu some time and personal space to think about whether she should invite her twin sister to their wedding or not. It was certainly dropping a bombshell on her when she got informed by him that is in Soleil and wants to be invited to their wedding. Its not easy to tell what her motivations behind this sudden interest their lives or she genuinely wants to make up for what she has done in the past. Maybe Atticus is simply too forgiving of other people, but it's better than hating or pretending that she doesn't exist. As he walked within the Cat's Meow, he looked at all the pets they had with curiosity and intrigue. It would be nice for Setsu and himself to have pet after they're married. Animal companionship can be a joy to have around, especially a dog in his opinion.

"Setsu may like a dog but I should ask to be sure...perhaps take a few snapshots here and there with my phone."

...everything that I can feel.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Yuri_Misawa

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:12 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, םєcємвєя ③①sт

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑧④
( ② мσитнs, ②⑤ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:59 pm
User Image
"With every step 👣, every word ✎, With every hour ⌛,
xxxxx I am falling 💫 in, To something new 🆕, something brave ⚔
xxxxxxxxxxTo someone I, I have never been."

"I can't decide ¿, What's wrong ✘, What's right ✔,
xxxxx Which way ☼ should I go?.

User Image

xxxx
Miyuki was relatively happier than normal minus what today was, and this might have to do with the growing friendship she was forming with Leri. She had heard of the festival and it did interest her, but then she realized how many people were going to be there and her heart knew she wouldn’t be able to take it. She would be so scared…This didn’t mean she didn’t want to go…but someone had to look after the shop right? A little piece inside her hoped that maybe she would be able to go. Just to take a peak from afar that is. After all, if she were alone in that crowd well she just might faint!
With a sigh she opened up the pet shop and begun cleaning with her mind filled with thoughts. Cleaning here…cleaning there…well it seems the shop has been in good shape. I’ll have to see about getting cute outfits to make the furries seem more appealing to customers. I’ll check stock while I’m at it. Festival…that means loud fireworks though doesn’t it. I don’t really like the sound…but I’ve heard there is a ton of good food. Oh if only I could go…if I was braver. But all the people there. I would need someone to hide behind for sure. Oh well…at least playing with the animals takes my mind off of it a bit. Hehe some are so fluffy like Leri’s tail and ears…Ah I wonder how Integra is doing. The pup must be a bit bigger now. Maybe I'll run into her sometime... For whatever reason, it didn’t occur to her that Leri could be the one to go with her. Well it might have crossed briefly, but in her mind, that wouldn’t go well either because he was shy as well. So the only hope was maybe someone would visit the shop, even if it was highly unlikely.

User Image

[ Health ] 100%[ Mood ] Thoughtful [ Location ] Pet Shop[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] A-ah w-well...I like a fox [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes [ Thoughts: ] What is a festival likel..

"If only I knew what my heart ❦ was telling 🗣 me,
xxxxDon't know what I'm feeling ღ.
xxxxxxxxIs this just a dream 💤🛏?"

"If only I could read 📖 the signs 📜 in front of me
xxxxI could find 👁 the way ☼ to who I'm meant to be."

ooc:I'll respond to the pm as well haha I'm slowly getting back to my rps X_X. But figured we would skip ahead as well after said shopping. Quoted cause well you are mentioned haha
sabreworg

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games