Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A (Fish) Tale of Two Worlds (ZellyxM3G) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random blah. Because free gold.
  GOLD GET
View Results

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:04 am
As the waves rolled in again, he cupped his tail fin a bit and flipped it up to spray himself down a bit as he started to feel dry. After his shower though he scooched a little away from Fiona just to give himself room to write in the sand. 'HOW ARE THINGS BACK HOME?'

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:11 am
"They're....going. Mum and I don't really see eye to eye much these days, though that has a lot to do with her makin' me almost marry that cad. Grampa's health isn't lookin' too good, but he still insists on workin'. I don't know Mum's plans, but Grampa is humble enough to do menial labor work if he has ta. I'm thinking about applyin' for a governess* position or somethin', or maybe getting a job as a music teacher if I can." Fiona gave a small shrug before continuing, "I'm content, I suppose, all things considered. How about you? Everything goin' smoothly in the ocean for you?"

{*for uninitiated readers, which aren't many, a governess is a female teacher for a private household.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:17 am
'YOU FORGET HOW EMPTY THE SEA REALLY IS' Kai wrote with a meek chuckle as he erased his words to reset his writing surface. 'I AM CONSIDERING FINDING THE WITCH ONE LAST TIME' he admitted with downcast eyes, knowing there was no way Fiona would stand for it after his last dealings with her. 'NOT TO STRIKE ANOTHER DEAL BUT TO GET RID OF HER IF I DO THAT I SHOULD AT LEAST GET MY VOICE BACK'

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:29 am
"It's a temptin' thought, sure, but is that really wise?" Fiona asked, immediately concerned by Kai's suicidal sounding wish. "You know what happened last time you bothered to deal with her." She kept a soft and soothing voice, yet there was a hint of steel to it - enough to make it clear that she would support him, but was against the risk so soon after the last incident.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:31 am
'IVE SCREWED THINGS UP ENOUGH FOR US LAST TIME I WAS CONFINED TO THE OCEAN WE BECAME MISERABLE AND SWAM OFF TO BE AN IDIOT JUST TO MAKE THINGS WORSE' It was no secret Kai felt bad for making Fiona think he didn't love her and that she'd have to marry a pig like that. 'I DONT PLAN ON MAKING ANY DEALS JUST TRY TO GET HER OUT OF THE PICTURE FOR GOOD I AT LEAST WANT MY VOICE BACK' Kai leaned over to give Fiona a kiss on the cheek. 'I AT LEAST WANT TO TELL YOU HOW I FEEL PROPER WITH MY OWN WORDS'

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:50 pm
Fiona was a sucker for that sort of sweet talk, er, sweet wording. With slightly flushed cheeks, she asked, "Well...just goin' in blind's gonna get us killed. What do you know that might help the situation?" If he had nothing to offer, she would veto absolutely - but if he had something they could work with, then they could get to planning. As much as she loved adventure, nearly drowning thrice and almost losing Kai had sobered her up considerably.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:24 pm
'HONESTLY NOT MUCH' Kai admitted as he looked away from Fiona with downcast eyes. He knew damn well his chances of pulling this off were low. 'JUST THAT SHE'S POWERFUL THRIVES AND MISERY AND HAS COMMAND OF NASTY CREATURES LIKE SHARKS AND EELS AND OTHER THINGS THAT WOULD PROBABLY ENJOY THE TASTE OF MERBOY' He used his tail to give himself another shower before he pulled it up like a person pulling their knees into their chest. With one arm hugging his tail, he kept writing with his free hand. 'ALTHOUGH I DID HAVE A THOUGHT' 'DOES YOUR GRANDFATHER KNOW HOW TO FISH OR KNOW OF ANY FISHERMEN WHO COULD HELP' 'SHE CAN'T DO MUCH AGAINST A HARPOON OR A FISHNET' A surprisingly harsh, almost violent suggestion coming from Kai, but he was desperate.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:29 pm
"Kai, sweetheart, my grampa is ex-military." Fiona grinned from ear to ear, liking the direction this was taking. If they had to go fishing for b***h, then so be it. "It might be a bit of a chore convincin' him to help us, but it's certainly an option. A fishnet shouldn't be too hard to come across and harpoons ain't too hard to make."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:32 pm
Kai faced her with a bright, hopeful smile. 'THINK HE'D HAVE SOME FRIENDS THAT WOULD WANT TO HELP OUT? I DOUBT ONE MAN WITH A HARPOON IS GONNA CUT IT'

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:37 pm
"I don't know. He might have some old war buddies, but are they really gonna play on the whims of his flighty grandbaby?" Fiona gave a small frown, thinking the matter over. "Though, we should plan for a 'no', just in case."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:50 pm
Kai gave a meek chuckle. 'I THINK IF WE SCREW UP IM A GONER' 'IVE ALREADY STOLEN FROM HER AND BROKEN A CONTRACT AFTER ALL' 'AFTER TRYING TO HAVE HER KILLED I DONT THINK ID GET ANOTHER CHANCE'

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:00 pm
"Have you tried this before, then? Or is she somehow watchin' us?" Fiona asked, now more than a little concerned. Just what kind of being was a sea witch, anyway?

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:04 pm
'STRAIGHT UP TAKING HER OUT? NO' Kai assured her as he shook his head. 'SHE'S AWARE OF HER BELONGINGS AND ACTIVE SPELLS OR CONTRACTS SHE HAS IN PLACES ALTHOUGH IN MY CASE I SCREWED UP GOT PUNISHED END OF STORY SO SHE DOESNT SEE THE POINT IN KEEPING AN EYE ON ME ANYMORE' Finished writing for the moment, Kai held Fiona's hand in comfort.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:27 pm
"So, if you're thinkin' what I am, that means we might have the element of surprise?" the blonde maiden asked, a hopeful glimmer in her eyes as she offered Kai's hand a reassuring squeeze. Assuming that they did, it meant that they had a greater chance of success than she initially thought.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:16 am
Kai returned the squeeze with a nod. 'HOPEFULLY WE CAN GO BACK TO THE WAY THINGS WERE BEFORE' 'JUST YOU ME THE SAND AND THE SEA' He leaned over trying to give Fiona a kiss on the cheek, but lost his balance from the way he was sitting, something a fish tail was not accustomed to doing on land, and flopped somewhat awkwardly on top of her, the mer looking away sheepishly and apologetically as he tried to lift himself off of her.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff