Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[MAD SCIENCE PARTY] Date auctions!! Bids closed! RP open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:17 pm
Lass let a wicked grin spread across her face as the boil bade again this time beating hers only by fifty tokens. She laughed a little knowing the poor soul could do better, even if he seemed a little shy around her he could at lest show a little more earnest in attempting in winning. She quickly gave another 100 tokens and gave the boil a nod before waving to him with a sly grin on her face.

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Kailey
Amount you are bidding: 300

Quote:
[Lass received 940 tokens from Qui and has 604 of her own tokens for a total of 1,544
Previous Bid: Alpinely 20 tokens
Meixiang 200 tokens
Ala 200 tokens
Total Left: 824]

Kaefaux
Bade on Kailey

_ p a o cx
SORRY Lass is terrrriiibblleeee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:18 pm
Master? (•ิ_•ิ)?

"......Just Mellow is fine." He wasn't some sort of big pumpkin and found it funny to be called master. So this boil won his auction and a mighty ceffyl dwr should be brave enough to accept his own mistakes, so it would be bad to not being nice.

For his reply, the boil looked at Shayne left and right and finally nodded. ".....I signed up but I don't know what should I do..." Who knows what he signed up for?! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ A mighty pony should help for charity......but what's the creeple saying of DATE? ( ・᷄ㅂ・᷅ ) SLAVE?! ((((;゜Д゜))) He should be thankful a boil got him instead of a ghoul, well ghouls other than Trisha. "....So....what do you want me to....do?" The boil said things unnaturally, like throwing word bubbles out one by one with weird pause between. No dress up please! No make up on face please! <(。_。)> He crossed finger in his heart, a boil won't want to do ghoul things, he comforted himself.

There was a gentle smile on his face even if he wasn't meant to smile, making a big contrast with the twitching ears and tail that was swinging in an odd speed, sometimes quick and sometimes very slow.

As for the oblivious bids that he made while freaking out, the outbid message from the gnome bewildered him. It teased him for losing a ghoul to a ghoul that Mellow made a strange expression on his face, eyes blinking for the mystery. He didn't - ?.......?.....? ⊙▂⊙

Updated bid

OUTBID~
[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Annalise
Amount you are bidding:

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Mayaa
Amount you are bidding:

OUTBID~
[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: MEIXIANG
Amount you are bidding:

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: DESIREE
Amount you are bidding:

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: AZMODEL
Amount you are bidding:

OUTBID~
[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: KAILEY
Amount you are bidding:

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: DANIRATE
Amount you are bidding:

OUTBID~
[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: AUREL
Amount you are bidding:

Total: 670 - 260 - 310 + 260 -10 - 10 -10 -10 -10 - 10 + 10 + 10 + 10 = 330

xSheyenne Thunderstorm
Yup, I know. A ceffyl dwr failed to do his job. And who's taller you think? Shayne or Mellow?

xhanging gallow
No bid war then XD He will be super confused only.

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:40 pm
So far so good, Sorrel thought that this day was really going to be his end if he ends up being dateless and pitiful in front of everyone to see. He really doesn't know what to do other than standing on the stage. His amber eyes looked out to the crowd of students only to then find some strange cloaked figure staring at him.

The Dormouse froze in fright. "W-Why are they staring?" He was scared and his happy feeling is gone as he crouched down on his hind legs to try and vanish on stage if possible. Right now, he fears that it was Zaire again. The Mahamba is back only to see his torment now. And now, Sorrel grabbed on to the hem of his jacket in a nervous manner while wishing he can go back to his dorm.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:45 pm
The grin was a bit disconcerting, but he tried to push past that. The fact that someone was outbidding him, and it seemed to be out of amusement, made the activity a little more...interesting. He counted out more than enough to outbid the ghoul and dropped the tokens without blinking. Challenge accepted, he thought as his smile widened just a tad. Kane absently ran a hand over his pelt bracelet, perhaps for good luck. Perhaps just out of habit when he was a little nervous.

[ BIDDING ]
Amount you are bidding: 450

Kaefaux
:>

hanging gallow
That's totally fiiiiiine.. o____ob

Quote:
Tokens: 844 - 450 = 394

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:48 pm
Kier giggled a little again and shook her head at the dragon snakelike head hoping AJ hadn’t heard her. “Its ok I understand I don’t want him to be strict on you just because of me. Yea I like being petted too, well to be fair most cats like being scratched right behind the ears and just a little on the chin.” It was a little strange to watch the head purr in her hands she was used to doing that when she found the right spot in the sun so it was amusing to see the tables turned.

As her guest wrapped around her a little tighter she returned a soft smile as she wiggled her tail happily, “I am not sad not with you here at least. I have a few critters, but I tend to sleep through classes, which I know is bad but sometimes I can’t help it. Well except gym, gym is fun.” It was like any other cat as soon as someone started to drone one about something off she was; there wasn’t anything interesting in a whole lot of words, which was probably why her grades sucked. “Thank you Dwa, and your welcome. It’s nice to meet you as well and that’s a pretty cool name you should be proud it. I am really bad at naming things, usually its something like Queen Fuzz or something I am pretty sure my critters hate me.” Laughing again she continued to pet Dwa as the sight of someone else bidding on her caught her eye.

“Oh no looks like someone is outbidding you Dwa maybe I do have a friend here,” Kier returned the unfamiliar boil’s enthusiastic wave with a wave of her own and grin. Even if she didn’t know him he seemed pretty ok from the distance.

Meegane
AT LEAST THEY CAN BE FRIENDS YES YES!

Face your demons
BOHAHAHA

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:53 pm
This ghost kitty would be her second death. She could see it now. Death by cute. What a way to go out. And then all of a sudden she was back to staring at the short haired ghost instead.

And his arms were around her shoulders.

Oh god.

Aniu tried not to blush. She had just met the guy. ...Oh and there goes the tail. What was she saying earlier? Oh right. Doomed. Fuzzy Doom. "Lady mischief? How fancy. Lead the way my good sir."

Nyxtsuki Moon
Damn Night, do you have 'The smoulder'? Cause I think you do.

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:56 pm
Laughing as he returned her smile Lass easily picked up enough tokens to out bade the boil and put them down, at least he was getting a little more serious now about his bidding despite his cute little nervous ticks. There was a little question about just letting him win out of the kindness of her heart but she was pretty sure what heart she had was a black pit and she wasn't going to lose so easily no matter what.

[ BIDDING ]
Amount you are bidding: 500

Quote:
[Lass received 940 tokens from Qui and has 604 of her own tokens for a total of 1,544
Meixiang 200 tokens
Ala 200 tokens
Total Left: 724]

Kaefaux
Bade on Kailey

_ p a o cx
biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:03 pm
Shayne turned around as he heard someone was bidding on him and Camilla. The undead boil's eyes wading with fear. "T-Take my tokens and bid on me and Mistress Camilla!" Shayne yelled in fright as he shoved his tokens in the other boil hands. "Please, Master Mellow! Bid on us!" He pleased him.

Meegane
Give Mellow 135 tokens to help me and Camilla

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:14 pm
Kane blinked when she laughed, then again when she outbid him. He almost frowned, though instead he clenched his jaw and went back to counting tokens for a moment. He only had so many left, he thought. How likely was she to outbid him again, he wondered. Not many and very likely were the answered he figured, and he scratched his head a moment and looked toward the reaper. Tried to figure out what he wanted to for a second. Then put his bag down as his bid. It'd get to that point anyway, he figured, and he wasn't interested in putting off the inevitable for too much longer.

If he lost, well then...

[ BIDDING ]
Amount you are bidding: 844

Kaefaux
BUT HE LOVES HIS SHELL.. THIS IS ALL AGSIL'S FAULT. <33333

hanging gallow
|D;;

Quote:
Tokens: 844 - 844 = 0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:29 pm
"....Don't call me master...." Mellow said and then took the tokens, went off to throw tokens into the said bins and returned. "....Done.." Well, he would help a boil to escape the hands of a horrible ghoul, as for another ghoul - probably Shayne's friend......

He was still uncomfortable for putting token into a ghoul's bin, if he won, Shayne will be the one that take care of her.

Updated bid
[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Camilla
Amount you are bidding:

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Shayne
Amount you are bidding:

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Mayaa
Amount you are bidding:

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: DANIRATE
Amount you are bidding:

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: DESIREE
Amount you are bidding:

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: AZMODEL
Amount you are bidding:

OUTBID~
[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Annalise
Amount you are bidding:

OUTBID~
[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: MEIXIANG
Amount you are bidding:

OUTBID~
[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: KAILEY
Amount you are bidding:

OUTBID~
[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: AUREL
Amount you are bidding:

Total: 330 + 135 - 200 - 200 = 65

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
Saving biggrin

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:38 pm
Seeing the doormouse so frightful hands quickly went up to pull the hood off. "It's ok!" A familiar voice tried to settle Sorrel down, while doing so the entire contents of tokens received were dumped into the dormouse pot. Hopefully that would show him they were friends and he shouldn't be scared!

Miidnight Melody

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Sorrel
Amount you are bidding: 578

Total: 578 - 578 = all tokens used.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:42 pm
He was pleased to see that Dirge had one his lot...or rather, his ghoul with a fluffy tail for napping with. He gave the boil a clap on the shoulder in congratulations, noting with a glance that the ghoul now seemed to be searching for the boil who had won her. "Here is to hoping she is nice ghoul, and not mean trickster like vuns have been encountering before." He said, with only a little bit of spite to his words at the end.

With Jove's comforting presence at his side (despite the be nice looks he was getting from the other boil). Mathias was beginning to feel utterly content, not worried over the fact that he was indeed bidding on a ghoul, not concerned with the dance or the fact that he was buying himself a date for said dance.

It also helped that he was winning. Winning was a good feeling to have.

But then things started to go a little sour. Somebody out bid him, and before he could open his mouth to do anything about it, Jove was grabbing his attention. He looked over at the other boil with a puzzled look on his face, glancing down to the phone and the mushrooms.

His ears wilted a little bit, already knowing that a text likely meant that Jove had other things to do. When the ghost boil handed him the bag of tokens however, the wolpertinger nodded and smiled, before uttering a quiet. "Danke shon. Have good night, Jove. Vill hope to be seeing again soon."

And then it was back to business. He waved to the gnomes and put down another bid.

Wolpertingers didn't lose.

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Hollandaise
Amount you are bidding: 700 tokens

Tokens Left: 62 + 515 from Jove = 577

carhop cavalier
Grey Dragon
The Semblance of Unity
face your demons

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:00 pm
Lass watched as the boil dropped his entire bag of tokens down for the reaper ghoul she could feel the creeping edge of another evil grin spreading across her lips finally he was entertaining enough. Opening her bag she grabbed a handful of token obviously enough to out bid the boil with ease but let them slip through her fingers back into the bag before closing it again. Instead she gave him a little wink of a grin as she gathered up the other tokens she had used to bid and tucked them back into the bag. Walking past she gave the ghoul reaper cute wave before grinning at the boil giving a look that it wasn’t entirely over. “That’s more like, I’ll be seeing the two you at the dance then.”

Heading around again she bade on a few more ghouls, ones that she had seen the green haired boil bid on earlier. The poor thing seemed flustered with his already current date so the reaper figured she could at least help him out.

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Desiree
Amount you are bidding: 200

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Azmodel
Amount you are bidding: 200

Quote:
Meixiang 200 tokens
Ala 200 tokens
Total Left: 724]

Kaefaux
See you soon Kailey

_ p a o cx
Be afraid Kane be affrraaiidd xD

Meegane
Lass decided to help you out Mellow and left you the boils <3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:18 pm
Dirge gave a little snort of triumph once he'd one, turning to Matty with a gleam in his eyes. "Thanks a ton, bro! I owe you." He gave a small, very awkward bow, before flashing a doofy grin at the other boil. "This is gonna be awesome. Good luck on your slave - hope she's not a trickster, either."

He gave Matty a little fist bump before leisurely prowling over to where Annalise and a few others were, offering them a toothy grin once close enough. He'd noticed one of them had been giving him a bit of a stink eye earlier. "Hi, I'm Dirge. Good to meet you." He gravitated towards Anna, eyes flicking to her extremely fluffy tail every so often. "I won the auction on Annalise here."

nyxtsuki moon

beejoux

newseussi

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:22 pm
Fingers stroking through the long hair that draped over the one side of her face, the canine reaper leaned back in her chair, one leg crossed and lightly bouncing up and down idly. A date with Frost sounded like tons of fun, she wasn't complaining at all!

But to her surprise, another boil stepped up to the plate, and plunked in some tokens into her bin, outbidding Frost! Cannon instantly rose his head to check this new guy out, eyes narrowed and sharp as ever with strangers he didn't approve of... which was all strangers. With a little grin, Verusha sat up in her chair to get a better look at the guy, checking out his bundled up garb. Just who was this snow bunny? his familiar was cute as heck though. With a final comb through her hair, before letting it fall along her face, her smug and comfortably relaxed grin shifted into a smile, "Can't lie, I really do." she replied back smoothly, "who wouldn't like being fought over?" those pale eyes of hers held a playful twinkle to them, sliding over to her fluffy friend, "Say Frosty, looks like you have some competition~" perhaps the ghoul was instigating... but what was wrong with that? "What's your name, guy?" the question was aimed at the fellow reaper as her eyes returned to him.

iStoleYurVamps
blizzard

Kaefaux
wars!

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items