Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:41 pm
"Don't cause trouble for everyone else." Skye said to Joe after hearing what he said. "Alright, hopefully this thing never has to alert us. Lets go."She said to Marcus. She opened the front door and looked around to make sure it was safe to leave. She too had to steer clear from any of the officers since they might question where she's been.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:16 pm
Marcus smiled and nodded. "Stay safe guys and see you soon." He said as he followed skye out. Immediately he saw a large electronic bill board showing Daren and Joe's faces. "Well...that's convenient..." He said as he sighed. "We best get a move on little one." He said as water trickled down his arm and began to form a water drop. "Water bullet..." He muttered as He acted as if he was swatting a fly away but really he slung the drop of water towards the sign which shot off like a bullet and pierced the sign putting it out of commission. "Let's go.." He said to Skye smiling  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:17 pm

"Yeah.." Skye said in reply to Marcus. She didn't think that there would be a giant billboard with their faces on it. Now she was feeling like it was more her fault for these wanted posters. She started heading down the street towards her apartment. Along the way, she avoid cops and torn down any wanted posters along the way, crumpling them up and freezing it so it'll shatter when she drops it. That should help the others a little. It didn't take to long to get to her place. "Well since you already know, I don't really have to hide anything from you." she said as she unlocked the front door and headed on up to her room. "I won't take long, just need to grab a few things."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:46 pm
Marcus nodded. Ok sweetpea, just hurry. I'll keep watch." he said as he stood outside to keep guard out for any cops or anything. He noticed a black van with tinted windows drive past a few time. "Hmm...best hurry up my friend, it seems like company is here..." He yelled to Skye as he kept watching this van. His teeth began to sharpen and his pupils narrowed just in case. He put his hands behind his back and cupped them, allowing water to flow down into them for quick use  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:27 pm
Skye glanced out the window and caught a glimpse of the black suspicious van. She started grabbing all the things she'll need: one extra pair of clothes, medical kit, and several rolls of bandages. "Almost done." she shouted back to Marcus as she packed a few more things into a medium-sized messenger bag. With that, she opened a drawer and pulled out a sheathed dagger. She looked at it for a moment before strapping it to her side. After a few minutes, she came back down to join Marcus.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:29 pm
Oh my God what have I gotten myself into? Nick thought, sighing. "Look, I know you're ready to fight the good fight but right now, we need to pick and choose our battles. We're not going to get very far in this Save the World thing if we fight everything that crosses our paths." Nick said, sighing as he pocketed the ice orb and walked outside. "Just follow me and act normal."  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:00 pm
Daren smirked. "I hope this is an actual shortcut NOT recommended by your gps this time. Remember the last shortcut you took?" he teased as he slipped on Nick's jacket. "Last time you did that you discovered your magic powers and got us in a giant robot fight...Actually, that last one was my bad for being a gang leader; something everyone and their grandma wants to give me s**t for, apparently." he said rolling his eyes as he followed Evan.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:21 pm
"No it not" He said chuckling. "It's this way..." He said as he walked ahead of everyone. "Plus I think yesterday went really well..." He said smiling. "Also, normal isn't exactly our forte I'd say." He said to Nick before looking to Joe. "Mr.Thor-like-guy, act like all the other mindless technology zombies." He said trying to think of a way to describe how Joe should act. He looked at a wall and gulped. "Well...they know your faces for sure..." He said looking at a wanted poster.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:29 pm
Daren just rubbed his chin as he looked at his wanted poster with a thoughtful frown. "They got my jawline wrong. Pretty sure I'm less 'rugged a*****e' and more 'handsome scoundrel'." The gang leader was, of course, completely unfazed at having his picture plastered around. "Honestly I'm honored to be so deserving of being considered a public enemy at this point. For someone in my line of work, there really is no such thing as bad publicity after all." he said as he casually folded his hands behind his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:01 pm
Evan sighed. "This doesn't phase you much does it?" He asked as he crossed his arms. "What if your parents know your fav spots and sends the police after you? Or do they not live here?" He asked as he adjusted his bag  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:09 pm
Daren suddenly hardened as his carefree nature seemed to dry up completely. "I don't give two shits about my parents, just like they don't give any about me. They see my face plastering the walls? ******** 'em, there's nothing they can do at this point, even if they wanted to." His voice was filled with restrained rage, clenched fists actually alighting with flame briefly, as though trying not to explode at Evan for bringing up his family. After all, it may have been his berserk button, but Evan didn't know, so he did his best to hold himself back from blowing up on his friend.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:10 pm
"That's how Hits start you know. Someone gets a little too well known and then there's an email in my inbox." Nick said simply. "I'll be right back." The Assassin said, slipping away from the trio, working quickly he was able to swipe a few things, a hat, glasses, and a bandanna before coming back. "This time it's not an option, disguise yourselves." Nick stated, handing a hat and glasses to Joe, the bandanna and his own sunglasses to Daren. "They have both of your faces on this poster. Luckily people in this city are dumb enough to believe wanted criminals walk around with their faces exposed." He said, lighting a cigarette. "Either way lets keep moving, and if any police show up, let me do the talking."  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:23 pm
Evan blinked. "Perhaps That was an ill timed question." My mom would be stabbing my voodoo doll if I had a wanted poster out and she knew about it." He said patting Daren on the back. "Besides, I'm sure they aren't as bad as the literal angel of death and his shamaness..." He muttered smiling at him. "Let's just get going before the popo get here."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:27 pm
Daren calmed down with a stifled laugh. "Evan, never say 'popo' again, please." he said as he put on Nick's bandana and sunglasses. "You're too white to pull it off. I'm too white to pull it off, and I have the street cred to back it up. Hey, can I get one o' those?" he looked to Nick, nodding at his cigarette. "Had a pack but left it back at my place when the giant robot attacked.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:12 pm
"Sure, I'd ask if you need a light, but I'm sure you already have that covered." Nick said, a small smile as he passed one of the smokes to Daren. "Lets keep going, don't want the other two to wait too long." Nick said, exhaling a puff of smoke.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games