Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Relic Wars(ARC 1-Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Great work!
  I've seen better.
View Results

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:22 pm
"Cloak your sword all you like, it's useless when I can see the hand that wields it!" Kasim moved one sword to block Levi's attack while he brought his other blade up to make a quick thrust attack at him, adding a bit of wind power to add to the damage and range of the attack.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:35 pm
Levi smiled. "Are you sure about that." He said and Kasim's second blade got blocked. Levi had flipped the blade without Kasim's knowledge, so in other words he blocked Kasim's first blade with the end of the hilt and the second one with the blade itself. "I was taught by Blake Anderson. The master of the cloaked blade style. I can move the blade in my hand so fast you can't even see my hand move it. Plus you can't see the length so when you put both of those together you can't predict where I am actually slashing at. So at that point it becomes a guessing game." He said then pushed Kasim back unlocking blades with him. He then dashed at him and began slashing rapidly in multiple directions.

Damion smiled. "Just like his father indeed." He said knowing the style far to good. Damion himself being as powerful as he is couldn't ever see when Blake moved his sword while using that style. Of course Levi wasn't perfect at it yet but he almost couldn't see it.

(And yes this is a style that is only known to the Anderson clan.)  

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:43 pm
Kasim held his blades up in a guarded stance, using his sand to fill any holes in his guard. As Levi's blows continuously struck, chiseling away at the sand, Kasim began to pick up on a pattern. Where Levi's hand moved, what position it was in when he struck, and where Kasim felt the blow connect were all he needed to soon pick up on the nuances of Levi's style. Once he got it down, a sudden wind blade shot out from beside him to hit Levi, giving him no chance of dodging with how close together they were. He might not have been able to guess his random blows with perfection, but under such relentless assault, he could strike back.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:47 pm
Natas watched the fight, his left arm sparked slightly causing the eyes on the dragon head like gauntlet gleam. he could feel the molecules of heat given off with each slash. "Indeed quite an interesting fight." he paused before scanning his memory of men his father had talked about. "Quite exceptional swordsmanship. And did he say Blake Anderson?" he pondered for a moment  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:54 pm
Levi smiled he took his bait. He used cyclone step(which in instantaneous.) which blew the sand everywhere and towards Kasim's face , and he ended up behind Kasim while he was open and he made a precise slash this time that was not like the ones he was using to distract Kasim a moment ago.

(Cyclone step is instantaneous but it does take a bit of magic to use. That being said he still can use it a good bit.)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:05 pm
(Off to bed I go goodnight guys. We can continue the fight in the morning.)  

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:34 am
"Ugh, I got straw in my mouth." Leon groaned as he quickly worked to fix himself, ignoring Chancy in the process. Turning back to face the girl he could tell she definitely did not live in Tian. "So what's a Mage doing out here? All the excitement from yesterday died and now there's nothing interesting going on." He asked, maybe the girl was lost, or maybe she had a sexy older sister she was visiting. Ah that would be just the thing, a sexy, lonely older sister waiting for a dashing young rogue to come along and-Oh hold on, not safe for work there, especially not in front of the person with said potentially sexy, lonely older sister.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:42 am
((Uh, I don't care if it's instantaneous. Kasim did a thing at point blank range, with wind, which was invisible. Even if Levi could teleport out of the way, he wouldn't be able to see the attack to know to dodge it. Instant or not, I find it incredibly unlikely, if not impossible, that Levi would be able to react in time to dodge Kasim's attack. >_> I'm already letting the "flipped his sword faster than the eye can see" thing slide (even though that shouldn't be possible either, as Levi is still human), but at this rate my tolerance of badassery is wearing thin.))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:04 pm
"Perfectly peasant-like." Jin said with an approving nod. "Oh, got a knife or a dagger I can use really quick?" he asked as he led Aivce to their cart.

((While I wait for Levi, I realize I forgot about Jin's post. Sorry Pac! ouo;; ))

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:33 pm
(I know he is human but just like in a anime I threw that factor out the window. He has what i haven't explained a stronger MPL-Mana Power Level. Which when a person has a strong enough MPL they can do things beyond normal human skill. But that being said I just figured you'd block the attack anyway. I am not trying to win I am giving you character no time to hold back XD. SO in other words just block the attack XD! )  

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Mr_Pacwoman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:10 pm
"Yeah, sure thing" Avice said walking along with Jin to their cart. She removed the small dagger she had strapped to her leg from beneath her cloak. She always had a small blade or 2 hidden on her in case she ever found herself without her sword for whatever reason. "Will this do?" she asked handing the blade over to him, curious as to what he needed her blade for.

(Oh it's totally cool, no need to worry XD)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:34 pm
((Okay, fine. Super high MPL. This hardly seems fair to the rest of us, who were operating under the assumption everyone was reasonably human and any superhuman powers were thanks to magic. If there is important information about the world, it should be in the codex. And even if I do block, would you actually let me get an attack in? I haven't laid one blow on you and I'm starting to feel like Levi is getting that "main character" immunity that pops up now and again. I'm sorry if I'm quick to cry wolf here, but this is severely starting to feel like godmodding which, unless Levi is the main villain, goes against YOUR OWN RULES. I don't care if anyone thinks I'm being a poor sport here, from the way things are looking, you're a godmodder and the deck has been stacked against Kasim from the start of this fight.))

"That'll do." Jin said as he took the dagger and knelt down by one of the wheels. Then he started carving a small nick in one of the spokes of the wheels. "I've got it all worked out; the wheel should last just long enough to get us to the border. It breaks and some of our 'products' spill off the cart. We'll set it aside near their own things, leaving them with bad equipment while someone makes the repairs. In the mean time, I'll plant some false orders and information somewhere, forcing them to pull their forward patrols in and cutting down on the forces along the border." Once he was done he handed Avice the dagger back before climbing into the driver's seat of the cart and taking the reigns of the two horses that pulled it. "They won't have a clue until we're through, and by then we'll be busy setting up a temporary base for us on the other side."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Mr_Pacwoman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:44 pm
Avice took the dagger from Jin and strapped it back where it was on her right leg. "Smart man" she huffed as she hopped up on the cart into the passengers seat next to Jin. She then shifted around to get comfortable where she was sitting and let out a sigh "So long as we play this cool, this should be a breeze. You ready for this?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:49 pm
"Please, I'm always cool as a cucumber." Jin said easily as he gave the reins a quick snap, commanding the horses into motion as the cart slowly started moving ahead. "The trick is to pretend you know better than everyone else, even when you so obviously don't."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Mr_Pacwoman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:04 pm
Avice let out a laugh " Fair advice." She could feel the wind pick up as it blew the hood of her cloak against her face. "But then again, have you met Tyler" she said with a grin. They were on there way and it would be some time before they arrived at their destination. There was good distance from the camp to the city and for good reason.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff