Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Sanctuary of the Blades Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:40 pm
Devossy

Sebastet started to get lost the moment he got up to hold her. Then he was kissing her and moving to the bed then letting her do something first, voicing that he was going to claim her again. So much, so fast... But she didn't want to think... not anymore...

She knew one way to make sure that this was real and leaned into his neck, striking without warning to taste his blood. But as the first taste hit her, instinct kicked in.

She used her claws to slice through his shirt then gave a deep moan at both his taste and the feeling of his skin under her fingers as she kneaded at his chest.

If he really was going to claim her, he'd have to ensure that her claws were contained first. And he was going to have to act fast. As she continued to feed, she felt the need to pour power into the bite, to Mark him again. But she held back, her instincts holding her back until he proved himself, until he moved to take her...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:41 pm
Jake, takes her hand with a nod. " Lead the way"

Dameon Black
Having trouble with creativity at the moment. My apologizes.

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:18 pm
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
"You did warn me, but I've never been so happy to be worn out," Morrigan mumbled tiredly. She sighed softly and relaxed, feeling so happy with Gypsy. When she spoke again, her voice was barely above a whisper. "I love you, Gypsy. So much. I'm glad you want to keep me." That was the last thing she said before she finally gave in and fell asleep.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:19 pm
Devossy

By the time he finished with her, Sebastet was unable to deny that this was real. Especially with the renewed Marks on their shoulders. Her head was still spinning with the memories she was getting from him on what had happened, knew his was dealing with her memories of what she'd been dealing with.

Yes, she'd found her old friend Crow and he'd kissed her. Very thoroughly kissed her. But she'd wound up showing up here, so nothing had actually happened. Very likely he was on his way to do something else.

But the one part of her memories that might be troubling was the assassination attempt on her, paid for by the sandman's vampire council. She didn't know that Morrigan had taken out two of those Ren had turned and would soon be taking out the third and last traitor. But the problem was that they'd shown their hands so soon...

Her memories told him that Ash had survived and was still protecting Alice's twins, ensuring that Grann's line carried on.

After a few moments, she sat up and lit a candle on the bedside table with a thought then let her eyes follow her fingers as she traced his newly healed wounds, knowing they'd soon be scars. She traced over each and every one of them, needing to memorize them for some reason she couldn't name just yet.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:31 pm
DawnShadow666

User Image
Anna
Anna led Jake to the training area and then let go of his hand. She held out her hands again, and shadows began to gather around her. That was when her scythes appeared, really for the first time since the battle that had wiped out most of the order. She closed her eyes for a moment, enjoying the feeling of holding her scythes again. They reminded her that she was back doing what she was meant to do. Her eyes opened again and focused on Jake. "Prepare yourself," she stated simply.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:14 am
Elder Anna, summoned her scythes, staring at them as if she hadn't seen them in years. Then, she looked to him, as she dropped into a stance. Telling him to prepare himself. Shade, brought his fist up into a high guard, similar to the common boxing stance, Though he stood side ways, making his large mass slightly smaller. His right leg, poised to deliver a kick. He summoned no weapons, as it was not yet a custom for him. He, said nothing, letting the sands fall into silence, as he waited for an attack.

Dameon Black

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:01 pm
DawnShadow666

User Image
Anna
Anna watched Jake get into a stance to fight without a weapon and took a step forward. She was suddenly mere inches away from Jake, swinging her weapons at him. The moment the scythe reached a certain point, Anna vanished and attacked from somewhere else, repeating this again and again in a seemingly random pattern. Her attacks wouldn't deal much damage individually, but the way she fought made one thing clear. She was extremely fast, even for a vampire. Jaeger and Kedar had always been stronger than her, but she had always been the fastest of the Reaper generals. And even after not fighting for a while, she hadn't gotten any slower

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:29 pm
Jake, blinked and she was gone, but not for long. Soon, she appeared before him, her weapons swinging for a kill, only for her to vanish again. Jake, Rolled to the side, in an attempt to dodge the new, series of attacks.
Jake, only succeeded in, rolling straight into her blades. Their thin, edges dug deep into his flesh. Not, making that mistake again. So he summoned the shadows to him as fast, as he could while still dodging attacks. He used them to form a large, round shield. This too however, was a mistake. Anna, simply used one scythe, to hook his shield and pull, while the other came over handed in an arch. Jake, shrank the shield and rolled backwards. He now wore a small, buckler like shield, with a ring of spikes. Then, he charged her. using his buckler, to knock one scythe away, before making an attempt at slamming his fist into her face.

(( You can still dodge if you please. I left it open.))

Dameon Black

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:24 am
DawnShadow666

User Image
Anna
Anna simply vanished from in front of Jake before his punch could connect. She appeared not far from him with a slight grin. "Not bad," she said. She vanished into the shadows again and started a new assault on him, attacking and vanishing with even greater strength and speed than before.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:17 pm
Red Gypsy
(Kind of forgot about these two.)

User Image
Egan Savage
Egan held Wind close to him, simply placing a kiss on the Mark when Wind mentioned Taro. "Never worry about mentioning your other mate with me," he said gently. "I will never get upset about it. I know that he helped you quite a bit. He loved and cared for you when I couldn't be there to do it." He pulled a blanket over their bodies. "We need to get some rest after that. I think we're both rather worn out now."

Dameon Black
Crew

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:26 am
DawnShadow666

User Image
Lucy
The shadows dropped Lucy in the Reaper's sanctuary, in the room where Anna had previously spoken to the Goddess. She landed with a thud, making a sound of complaint at the way she landed. She got to her feet and looked around, her eyes lingering on the owl statue for a moment. "Where the hell did I end up?" she asked herself. "And how did I even get here to begin with?" She had no idea that she had shadow stepped. She really didn't even know that she had any powers concerning the shadows at all.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:46 pm
Jake's fist impacted with the ground, creating a manhole sized crater in the sands. His, target had vanished seconds before, his attack connected. And, it would have connected. The attack, had not failed in anyway, he had carried it out perfectly. Yet, he was finding that shadow step ability to be quite useful.

Not bad. Anna, had said just before launching a second attack. This time, she was showing far greater, aggression. Jake, found himself parrying every attack, though barely. He had to come up with a plan.

With a smirk, Jake's form warped, and contorted in a morbid scene, as he was absorbed into his shield. The item would drop to the ground, and then explode into hundreds of tiny, needles. While, jake stepped out of the shadow making up, Anna's cloak. HE would slide out into her cloak, behind her. HIs right arm moving as fast as it could, to wrap around her throat in an attempt to place her into a headlock, preparing for a break of the neck.

Dameon Black

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:33 pm
The, Owl statue's head turned in that odd owlish way. It's gem like eyes, slowly shifted to those of the night sky, starry eyes staring down upon the girl. The, Owl knew her this woman was, knew her to be Ren's adopted heir's body guard, or maybe just close friend. How had she found this place?

The Owl, watched Lucy as she looked about the room, walking from one side to the other. At one point Ol' starry eyed, cast a perfect illusion to hide all doors, and windows. They would appear as nothing more than the wall. The Goddess, could not allow this very, powerful being out among her children.... Not when she knew the one whom wanted Jake's head. However, she also knew exactly how she had arrived in the room. The goddess had felt the shifting of the shadows, Though she had expected Anna, and not this thing.... and then it hit her.

" Lost child... How is it, that you grow up among Demons, and monsters....Yet know nothing of your own gifts?" The voice would reverberate within Lucy's skull, and no amount of Mental shielding would keep this voice out. Most likely, why so many people thought themselves to be sycophantic.

[Edited]

Dameon Black

Surface

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games