Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
noahs cabin ( woods near school) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:51 pm
User Image
( noahs will be blue towas will be red and when they talk together it will be purple )

the twin just smiled and put his own finger to his lips before leaving the kitchen and going back to the other one and into noahs room nee-san where you run off to" no where towa just had to check something " towa and noah then both go to the kitchen and smile at benjamin before siting at the table but with towa sitting in noahs lap while noah just played with towas hair  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:57 pm
Benjamin Cleft gaia_star Hidden DJ

User Image

Gets three tea cups out setting the table with Noah's and towa chocolate cake with fresh cream cheese icing along with his strawberry cake with berry glaze along with the fresh tea "tea is ready" looks at the twins nearly breaking the cake cutter in two "Noah...."

My soul is the very music I adore and worship

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:03 pm
User Image
( noahs will be blue towas will be red and when they talk together it will be purple )

noah stoped playing with towas hair getting a whine of disapproval from him and looked at be with a smile " yes benjamin" he said looking curious  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:13 pm

User Image

walks towards them gently taking Noah's chin in his right hand "separate chairs please or there will be a mess" kisses him lightly before pouring the tea into the cups then places honey out next to the teacups

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:22 pm
User Image
( noahs will be blue towas will be red and when they talk together it will be purple)
noah blushed softly then pats towas leg " you heard the man towa-nee we dont want a big mess to clean up " unknown to noah a dark look came across his face when benjamin kissed him towa pouted before siting in a chair next to him noah just patted his head lightly  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:29 pm

User Image

"Thank you towa" smiles lightly while he cutted a large slice of chocolate cake for Noah and towa then he gave himself a small slice of his berry cake "and enjoy" turns around to clean up the dishes before he ate

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:38 pm
User Image

noah and towa dug into the cake both moaning at the taste of it eating in sync with each other noah looked at benjamin when he came back to the table with a smile a bit of icing on his lip that he missed  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:48 pm

User Image

looks up at Noah laughing lightly "Noah you have some icing on your bottom lip" smiles as he picked up his teacup bringing it to his lips and drinking the calming liquid slowly til his cellphone rang "hmm who would be calling me at this hour" looks at his caller ID "great..." he said in slight pain before pick up the call "Ello father"

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:53 pm
User Image

noah looked at towa for conformation that his was true who only giggled and nodded noah licked up the iceing then looked at benjamin in worry and grabbed his hand softly sending him a worried look  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:00 pm

User Image

His eyes widen "WHAT NO I WILL NOT AND YOU CAN NOT MAKE! WHY BECAUSE I AM GAY FATHER!" hangs up rubbing his head "I've told him a thousand times that but he keeps making matches for me even mum accepts my life choice and declines those woman for me" takes a bite of his cake trying to calm down

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:06 pm
User Image
noah grabbed benjamins hand and started to pull him to his room looking back at his brother " hold on towa-nee we will be right back" when they get to his room noah pulls him into a deep kiss for a few seconds barley pulling away " whats wrong benjamin "  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:21 pm

User Image

moans softly when Noah kissed him "My father is old fashioned he wants his strong eldest son to continue the family bloodline and name with a woman while my younger brothers get to chose who they love when they older" sighs looking down "he wants me to hid the fact I am gay so I'll basically have a loveless marriage with a woman when I get older"

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:25 pm
User Image
noah snarled at that information " over my dead body thats going to happen " he growled out pressing himself to benjamin kissing him fiercely snaking his tongue in his mouth  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:35 pm

User Image

groans lightly as his tongue rubs against Noah's before pulling away a bit "Noah...your brother is here remember" as a deep scarlet blush caresses his cheeks "and Noah I promise it will not happen ever"

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:40 pm
User Image
noah nodded and hugged him close " no one will take you from me i couldn't take it " he muttered burying his face into his chest unknown to both of them a pair of eyes full of jealousy and rage stared at benjamin before they left noah sighed " lets get back to towa-nee before he gets worried "  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games