Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Rain Town, the Blue Cat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:07 pm
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang laughs lightly "it's a surprise maceal if I told you then it would not be a surprise anymore" he pats maceal's head "also can you close your eyes for a moment?" He asks smiling sweetly  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:15 pm
User Image
Maceál Berggren||The Chef
===============

User Image

Maceál laughed when he said it was a surprise. "That is true, surprises cease to be if you know before hand what they are." The young man reached over and petted Esmeralda as well so she wouldn't feel left out when he heard Fang's somewhat unusual request as he chuckled with Fang's pat over his head. He looked over at him wondering but then smiled. He trusted Fang so he didn't doubt even for a moment and closed his eyes as he had asked, smiling calmly.

Smexi-hexi123

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:29 pm
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang smiles while he leans down towards maceal pressing his lips against maceal's gently as he blushed lightly before leaning back to sit up  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:12 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál was still wondering when he suddenly felt a kiss pressed on his lips. His cheeks flushed even deeper than they had and he opened his eyes when he felt Fang move away and back up. "That...was a surprise." Maceál struggled a bit with his words. "But I liked it." He admitted the latter with a gentle smile. "Seems I am not the only one admitting here." Maceál chuckled before he reached out and caressed Fang's cheek.

Smexi-hexi123

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:43 pm
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang chuckles softly as he relaxed slowly "Haha true maceal true" he looks deeply into the humans eyes smiling sweetly while he hugged him close  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:10 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál leaned back in the chair and to Fang as they hugged and smiled to him, crossing their gaze. "It's funny. Just earlier when you were on stage, your brother told me that if I liked you I had to let you know. And fast. I wasn't even sure how to even start, but somehow it worked out like this either way." He chuckled and relaxed in Fang's arms hugging him as well, giving a soft kiss. He hadn't expected this, but he was full glad about it.

Smexi-hexi123

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:21 pm
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang smiles softly "I'll see you again once I am done singing maceal" he kisses his head while he stood up walking towards the stage putting his mic headset on he began to sing out  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:44 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál nodded when Fang said he'd be back and smiled. He had work to do after all, the young man understood that. He leaned back and listened to the song. Understanding the lyrics he blushed slightly but he no longer had to worry about how to tell him, He could just say it now that he loved him. Even without Fang saying so, he felt like the song was for them both as well.

Smexi-hexi123

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:45 pm
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang bows removing his headset as his fans cheered "we love you fang!" He winks at his fans "love ya to my kittens" he fake smiles while walking off of the stage towards maceal blushing  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:50 pm
Vixxion watches his brother from the bar sighing "ah young love I hope it lasts for them" he rests his head on the bar thinking  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lu came back to Blue Cat with someone walking right beside him. "Well, am back! Anyone miss me~?" Ton of females surrounded Lu and the blue hair man, asking questions of the little man. "This here is my little step brother Lok, he very shy now when it come to meeting new people so you Girls be nice to him got it?" They nod and took him away...

"Hey their boys~ nice look Fang," She turned to the brown hair man "And aren't you a little cutie~" Lu seem extremely happy "I know this isn't the best time but it's the Blue Cat 100th anniversary! Don't ask how old I am, you never ask a lady that. Tonight we celebrate the Blue Harvest Moon!!"

"Now, i hope all if you are ready... Because baby dear, We'll be..." Lu and his little brother started to spind and dance around...

Lu snapped her fingers and the whole bar of Blue Cat started to change into skyscraper that pierce through the dark clouds of Rain Town.

"We'll need all the help we can get so am calling all my workers!" Lu brought out a a cell phone and email ever worker to come to the Blue Cat anniversary "Done! Hmm... Vixxon!!" Vixxon appeared next to Lu "Vixxon I need you to keep a eye out on the main guest they be coming soon probably in some bright wear, do this well and I might ease out on our contract. Now.... Where Tohfu...? He mostly here at this time of day so I didn't think I'll need to call him..." Lu looked at Fang.

Ishiwara Yue

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:22 am
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál leaned back hearing the exchange between Fang and his fans. After all he knew Fang loved him and was most likely just humoring his fans. The young man looked up at Fang as he returned to the table and smiled happily at him. "Thanks for that amazing song Fang. I..." He was interrupted before he could finish his sentence by a sudden burst of energy in the form of a lady. The young man blinked as she moved through the bar and tilted his head a bit in confusion. She came out of nowhere and was akin to a whirlwind. When she called him a little cutie he chuckled. "Thank you." But she already moved on and suddenly the bar changed. Which startled and impressed Maceál at the same time. "I didn't know the bar could do that..." He looked at Fang again as she went to call on her phone. "Who...was that? Almost like a sudden storm."

Smexi-hexi123

xorna

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:45 am
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang laughs "that's madame lu the owner of the blue cat and my boss" he sits down as he feels Luis stare "I tried calling tohfu lu he will not answer plus when I tried to chase after him I nearly died remember lamias and cold don't mix well" he opens his bottle of water taking a drink slowly "Maceal I am glad you enjoyed the song" he smiles kissing his head

Vixxion rolls his eyes at lu somewhat "and who pray tell is this guest Lulu you have them everyday here?" He looks at lu's little brother "hey kid" he walks back to the bar as he began to mix drinks and make some food with his fire breath

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:56 am
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál smiled when Fang explained him who the lady was and nodded showing he understood. So that was the one Fang answered to while working at the Blue Cat. The young man remembered Fang mentioning his friend Tohfu. "I see, so she is your chief huh? Your song was amazing as is your voice." Maceál opened his bottle, placing the button on the table, then leaned back and towards Fang a bit as he leaned his arm on the back of Fang's chair giving him a kiss on his cheek with a smile before he raised his bottle to his mouth and finished the bottle by now.

Smexi-hexi123

xorna

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:21 am
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang blushed bright red "haha thanks maceal but lu is a boss my chief is back at my homeland in Brazil's rainforest is actually my father" he sighed while playing with his pendant "and since vixxion can not really leave the club I am next in line to be chief once I finish my academics"  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games