Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Kogoeru Hot Springs ~OPEN~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:13 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jason looked over to Sato as he smiled softly glad that the male was happy about going to their first family outing and it made him relax a bit more glad he could bring Sato some more joy in his life. Softly he nodded a bit "Well than Sato, keep leading the way. You are doing a very good job leading the way, and as well you and Sato seem to need to get in the water quicker than me so the shacking stops" he said gently. Looking to John calmly before stroking his cheek tenderly as he kissed his head a bit "If you feel any kind of pain or dizzy while we are in the hot springs than let me know. I don't want you to over exert yourself in any way. Everyone is recovering from something so we all need to watch over each other and keep our family strong" he spoke softly. Tenderly he began to walk with the two wrapping the towel around himself once he was ready for the hot springs as he smiled gently holding John's hand softly. "We all need to communicate with each other. Between family, between friends and even with people we consider enemies. We need to talk to them all so we can figure out what the problem is and fix it. So you are very right about that John" he spoke calmly. He was getting relaxed but he still felt some kind of pain in his shoulders and lower back but he figured that could be from how he was sleeping and it was affecting his sleeping pattern.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Blinking slightly Ritsuka's ears flickered softly from what sounds were coming around them from the bath house while he thought to himself as he shifted. "We go into the water with our robes on? Or we take them off when we get close to the water and than undress?" he asked wanting to clear a few things. Shivering he listened slightly pulling his wings close to himself but jerked feeling some pain in his wings as he took small breaths. Hearing Sato confirm his joy in spending some time with the family but as well he was comfortable spending time with him. Hearing him speak about towels he felt around for them till he got to them slowly moving to pick one up and wrap it around himself so they could go to the bath still shivering slightly from the cold.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:44 am
User Image

"Helps to have some experience with bath houses" said Sato and nods to the other part. "Don't you mean hot bath? If you want to use the hot spring then is a different room from what we're going to, but you still have to bathe first like you would with swimming pool and the hot bath" he asked because Jason mentioned the words hot springs. He wrapped a towel around his waist then grabs his wooden bucket while Jason was talking. "You don't have any clothes to change into if you get your robe wet. You're supposed to remove it when we get to the room" he answered Ritsuka. "I will personally lead you to the room by hand" he said giving a warning like he said he would do grabbing for his hand before leading the way to the hot bath room.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:30 pm
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason looked over as he smiled a bit before nodding holding John's hand gently. "Thank you for correcting my mistake Sato, means a lot to be corrected by family so that way it doesn't happen again" he said gently. Holding his hand he followed after Sato and Ritsuka humming to himself a bit, he looked over watching the two but he smiled glad they were close to each other as well their family was growing also.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Listening still Ritsuka took a small breath letting his ears flicker softly and from time to time before doing his best to glance in the direction he heard Sato's voice coming from. "I will leave it here and use a towel around the waist. I will leave the robe here til we come back to get our cloths" he said calmly. Taking a small breaths he reached for one of the towels taking it wrapping it around his waist. Gasping softly when his hand was taken and blushed softly nodding to the request, "Okay, I will be okay with that Sato. I will be happy with you leading the way. You will know the direction better than me"he spoke holding his hand tenderly following after him as he held on listening to everything but he was curious what the different was from what he said was the difference between a hot bath or hot spring.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:51 am
User Image

"You're welcome, Jason" Sato replied softly. Looks Ritsuka over when the other wraps a towel around his waist and notices the blush on his face then smiles to nodding. "Plus could free you to memorize so you will know the way back to the changing room" he added to what Ritsuka has said. Entered the hot bath room down the hall, "This is the room" he announces, "The bath tub to the right and the scrub area to the left". Leads Ritsuka over to the scrubbing area, "You can go ahead and sit down, the stool will be under you" he said softly.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:00 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Smiling tenderly Jason nodded following after them before helping John in setting the bag down on the side once they entered. Calmly he looked around but he shifted looking to John "COme lets go to the scrub area" he said tenderly.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka took a deep breath as he moved slightly running his hand through his hair slightly from what he could do but he walked with Sato. Hearing some things he tilted his head gently "I am bad with memorizing things. I have to be told or shown/ feel around enough to know where it was or is. Still thank you for helping me with all this" he said. Letting his ears flicker a bit when Sato said about the room they were in tilting his head softly before calmly putting his hand against the wall gently. Letting his hand go over the wall gently when he was being lead again as well hearing the request. Blushing tenderly he nodded sitting down moving his hand around to find the stool "A stool? What is that?" he asked

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:59 am
User Image

"I will give you plenty of chances to help it to sink in since this won't be the only time visiting this bath house and you're welcome" Sato promised him. "It is like a chair without a back part and arms" he explained then sat down on a stool next to the other. He reaches into his wooden bucket, "What I'm putting on your head is a bathing cap hat that will protect your eyes and ears from water and shampoo" he said and places it carefully on Ritsuka's head then making sure all head hair is on top of the cap before doing the same with a second cap on his own head.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:58 pm

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Sitting down he placed his hands gently on the ground to feel around before looking over to him tilting his head gently listening to what he was speaking about."I see, do you like going to places like this Sato? I mean places that help you relax and such"he asked tenderly. Blinking he flinched when he felt the cap go on his head shivering a bit but let the other keep doing that while he calmed down soon afterwards just trying to get used to what was going on or what was put on his head."I see, so a stool is a chair without arms and a back as well a bathing cap protects your eyes and ears. Are there a lot of things that you can use here in a bath house that protect certain things or you just use in general? Sorry if I am asking to many questions" he said tenderly. Hearing what sounds were being made from the cap Ritsuka reached up gently to touch it and feel what it was in general. Blinking it felt rubbery almost like it was plastic and it blocked his hearing a little bit so he was focusing on Sato's words more than what it was going on around them or what the adults in the room were talking about.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:19 am
User Image

"Well, being frighten all the time and being athletic can be tiring" Sato answered. Loathe up the wash cloths with his special strawberry smelling soap for them. "Um, yes pretty much. Not at all, its like talking to myself without it getting weird" he said with a chuckle. His hearing was on the level of an average human, but his focus is on Ritsuka. "Okay, here is your cloth by your hand. Its covered in the kind of soap that smells like strawberries, cleanse and soothes the skin" he holds the cloth nearest the closest hand of the other. "Can I wash your back? It is a hard place to reach" he asked permission.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:34 am

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka blinked as he listened to what he said but he understood why the other liked these kinds of places, it was good to have places like this to calm down and clear his head. Biting his own lip he wiggled his nose slightly smelling something fruity tilting his head moving to ask what the smell was but stopped. "I see, but talking to yourself is sometimes better than keeping it all in and breaking. That is how I see it" he spoke calmly. Biting his own lip again blinking softly his ears flickering under the cap moving to hear a little bit better. Hearing what he said he reached over to take the cloth from him so he could wash himself , however at least he got the answer as to what the scent was. "Thank you for helping me Sato" he spoke tenderly. Rituska blinked hearing the request as he took a deep breath but he nodded to the question "You are free to wash my back, let me just put my wings away and you can do that without worry" he said tenderly moving to pull his wings in and he was pulling them in as he held the cloth in his hands.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:55 am
User Image

"Sounds like the right kind of logic to me" Sato replied smiling. "No problem. I believe you would do the same for me. If you need any hygiene help you're free to ask me" he said willing to help the other in any way possible. He washed his front body while listening to the other and being covered in soapy pinkish foam. "Okay, I will start then" he said and moved his stool to be behind Ritsuka. Gently he started washing the other's back while humming cheerfully to himself.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:01 am

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Surprised that the Sato agreed with his logic he took a small breath thinking what else to say tilting his head before moving his head back down to feel the cloth.Feeling it a bit he thought before moving to start washing himself listening hearing the offer with the help with hygiene tilting his head a bit. "What Hygiene help could you offer to me now Sato?" he asked gently. Slowly he began to wash his front calmly before placing his wings away all the way as he shivered a bit but he let the other start washing his back. Shivering a bit when his back was touched taking a steady breath letting the other do that first before he himself started to wash up again. The wounds kind of hurt when the soap touched them so he didn't say anything cause he didn't want to ruin their time together.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:57 pm
User Image

"Besides washing your back? Um, wash your ears and the soles of your feet" Sato answered thinking for a moment. Moves back when he was done with washing Ritsuka's back, "Finished" he tells him when he was finished with washing the other's back then he moves back to where he was before. "Do you have any phobias?" he asked him then tries to move his cloth and position himself to wash his own back.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:18 am

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Listening while Sato washed his back Ritsuka worked on washing the rest of his own body making sure to be gentle on certain spots for the time being before tilting his head hearing the suggestions. Softly Rituska nodded and began to work on the soles of his feet while he thought for a bit, "How can you wash your ears without water getting in them?" he asked tenderly. Feeling him finish he shivered as he took a steady breath before feeling around so he could face a better way. "Do you need me to help you with anything Sato? And phobias? I think I have a few of them but I am not sure if they are real or something that I fear mentally and emotionally" he said tenderly.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:16 am
User Image

Sato did his best in washing his back and content with the efforts while looking at the small mirror with a side glance. "Special cleaning oil that can be wiped off afterwards" he answered as he uses tail shampoo for his cotton tail. "Ah, no. I got it covered already" he said as he made sure the wooden bucket is emptied out then fill it with warm water. "Any specific fear? Like fear of spider or zombies? Or something you strongly dislike or like" he asked and provided other options they could talk about. "All that is left to clean is our ears, ready for that part?" he asked Ritsuka.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:35 am

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka blinked softly listening as he placed the cloth down on the side so he could clean it out seeing that Sato didn't need any help. Hearing him mention something about special cleaning oil
made him tilt his head softly wondering what he should do and if it would be alright not to have it done today. Shacking his head a bit and moved to rinse off the soap on his own so he wouldn't trouble the other in any way. "I am just scared of cleaning chemicals. Any scent of them I just panic and hide from it, I don't like them and avoid them. Would that be considered a fear?" he said tenderly. Washing up he took a deep breaths before looking over a bit and softly "I am ready, if you want to show me than I am alright with that. If your to busy than I am alright with that" Ritsuka said softly smiling gently blinking before feeling around to see if he could find something to clean his ears with.

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games