Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ VDay 2019 ORP ]: Lovers Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadica

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:51 am
Raabi'a nodded pleased as her sister confirmed she looked good. Perfect~

Ouch! what the heck was that? Something pricked her! Ugh no time to worry about it anyways they had a cutie to woo~

"Eh?" Raabi'a blinked in confusion as Aisha asked if she had been her sister, like duh.

But wait her voice sounded too deep and now that she though of it her chest did feel lighter.

Looking down Raabi'a realized that she was now a HE. "what the heck??? I mean I WAS a girl." He had assumed La'eohn was talking about his hair when the cutie had said something looked different.

"Well as long as you like it, its fine~" Raabi'a said with a wink to La'eohn. He wasn't creeped out by this weird sudden change so Raabi'a would just have to work with it!

Figure out what the hell happened and how to fix it later.

After all cutie seemed so excited to see them~<3

[arrow - Iordanes]
Daisicle
Raabi'a -> Aisha He is trying not to think about this to hard

Seruta
Raabi'a -> La'eohn

Daisicle generated a random number between 1 and 44 ... 35!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:45 am
Daedalus had one more of his mother's arrows remaining in his quiver; better make it a good one. As he scanned the crowd, he noticed a naiad he'd shot earlier now having a good time with another, very rainbow pae.

Bet he could make it even livelier!

Notching his final arrow, he took careful aim and sent it flying. Once it'd hit his mark, he slung his bow across his shoulder and began to walk to where he could give the instruments back.

Work then hips girl! Lucky you, but it seems Alindrea is gonna wanna boogey with that tooshie of hers all across the dance floor thanks to Thalia's Celebration Arrow! Hopefully she's got a willing partner~

Antidia
Alindrea

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:49 am
Azure was surprised when Dyas suddenly kissed him, he hadn't thought his toast had been that good, but he melted into it all the same. This was good, getting away from all their troubles and worries and just being able to have a nice time. His lips turned in a small smile as they clinked their glasses together. "Cheers."

Azure paused and let himself savor the drink and the moment before he grabbed Dyas' free hand with his. "I think now is the perfect time to take you out onto the dance floor!" He said with a playful look on his face.

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:39 am
Oh this was AMAZING! Two guys serenading her? Be still her beating heart. She was soaking up all this attention and song until one of the voices stopped. "Huh?" Well...That was a good question. "None of you have told me your names so I have no clue who you are but you came up to me and suddenly started singing. It was nice. Me, I'm Golden Oasis. Him...Some hottie of a fish." She didn't know his name either. Honestly she didn't know many names. "Any more questions?" This was totally ruining her mood.

Wolfs Heart

Elros Namasi

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
Menelie generated a random number between 1 and 44 ... 35!

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:16 pm
Iordanes pulled out his last arrow--he'd either shot or given the rest to Shansa--and selected a bright and colorful....Naiad? That was the curviest Naiad he'd ever seen. Those hips were mesmerizing.

Yeesh, he sounded like Himeros.

Shaking his head at his own internal monologue, he notched his final arrow and sent it flying.

Antidia
Alindrea has been shot by Iordanes' gender-bending arrow! She'll become a male for the duration of the party, or until hit by another arrow. Have fun!

Menelie generated a random number between 1 and 44 ... 40!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:29 pm
VOID ROLL gonna use the new list heart  

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Wolfs Heart generated a random number between 1 and 44 ... 7!

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:35 pm
There's something lurking in the water No? Perhaps the movement was your imagination.

Twitchapher the 3rd
Aidan and Qadira want to start a fist fight now

DaemonGabrielle
Aidan and Qadira want to start a fist fight now

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:40 pm
The young Demi happened to look back at his work just in time to see his uncle shoot the same rainbow-colored female he had just shot. How rude! He had put so much care into that last shot too! Daedalus' disappointment was immeasurable and his day was ruined.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Menele
Daedalus -> Iordanes

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Daisicle generated a random number between 1 and 44 ... 17!

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:58 pm
It seemed some ... presence ... was growing annoyed that its prey was stolen by not one, but two others...

sailornorthstar
Uh oh! At the p***k of this arrow, Nyx will begin to develop an unquenchable hunger. Not regular hunger, but like she feels she on the verge of death by starvation

Good luck.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:18 pm
If anyone wants to focus on the pae who've yet to be shot while the erotes and graces are still active, please refer to the modified list below!

List:

01 - Starshine (Freaksrus)
02 - Tristen (Tartara Seabreeze) and Harmonia (EvilSilverDragon)*

History:
Edited at 15:15 PST to reflect Fortuna (Teigra) and Tocino (DaemonGabrielle) being hit

Edited at 15:22 PST to reflect Saffronis (Seruta) and Nunya (Seruta) being hit

Edited at 17:27 PST to reflect Summer (sailornorthstar) being hit

Edited at 19:05 PST to reflect Azure (Wolfs Heart) and Dyas (Tartara Seabreeze) being hit

Edited at 19:10 PST to reflect Ruya (Menelie) being hit

Edited at 19:30 PST to reflect Saira (Daisicle) being hit

Edited at 20:00 PST to reflect Carnelian (Strawberri Stardust) being hit

Edited at 20:30 PST to reflect Selich (Elros Namasi) being hit

Edited at 21:11 PST to reflect Hjortur (Daisicle) and Kelebek (Menelie) being hit

Edited at 21:40 PST to reflect Octavius (Seruta) being hit

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:50 pm
Iordanes had nearly turned to find an appropriate spot to watch his arrows' magic play themselves out when he caught his nephew's eye. Oh dear. Had he...?

Swiftly he made his way over to Daedalus. "I'm so sorry, dear nephew," he said, putting an arm around the young lad's shoulder. The youths had been working so hard this year with their arrows. "Of course I didn't mean to steal your glory. That was my last arrow as well, but here--I learned this trick from Adonis. Watch this." Iordanes flexed his pecs, hidden under his lovely lumps as they were, and materialized two more arrows. He gave one to Daedalus. "What do you say we each get one more shot?"

Daisicle
Poor Daedalus lmao

EvilSilverDragon generated a random number between 1 and 44 ... 5!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:53 pm
Shadows shifted in opposite of the light, just a moment it seemed to curl towards an unsuspected pae's foot. Then it was gone, just a trick of the light.

Twitchapher the 3rd
Tell me lies, sweet little lies Amynta can only tell lies unless hit by another arrow.

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:03 pm
He wasn't about to cry, of course not. Venus' grandchildren don't cry. If anything, he was about cry tears of happiness that everything was working so smoothly; he wasn't upset about his final chance to show his mom how much he'd grown gone to waste.

Oh, oh no Iordanes had noticed! Quick, back to normal.

SNIIIIIIIIIFF.

"I-It's fine uncle, it happens. There is so much happening at any given time at these things; it'd be really difficult to pay attention to everything." His head tilted at the mention of some sort of trick; what was he going... The young Demi's eyes widened exponentially as his uncle quite literally produced a pair of arrows from beneath his bosom. What the? Daedalus thought the arrows came from the forge, but they came from breasts...? Had he been using his mother's breast arrows...?!?!

Thankfully Iordanes' words were enough to pull the teen from his racing thoughts before they went even further off into left field.

He paused for a moment before smiling brightly. "Sure!" A pause. "How do you usually do it uncle?"

Menele
Daedalus -> Iordanes

Menelie generated a random number between 1 and 17 ... 7!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:12 pm
[y'know what I'm going with it.]

Iordanes couldn't resist the chance to impart some wisdom to a young and eager mind. It had been a hot minute since he'd gotten to assume a mentorship role, not since his stint in the mortal realm with those girls. He often wondered what they were up to.

But now wasn't the time for that. "Well, dear nephew," he began, "You start by selecting a target. It can be fun to fire into the crowd at random sometimes, but really it's best to be discerning. And that's the case with any arrows, not just mine, of course." As he spoke he scanned the crowd, looking specifically for mortals not already experiencing the effects of his siblings' arrows. "Take them for example," he said, indicating a pair of mortals. "I always find it very enlightening, particularly with my arrows' effect, to target a couple. They find out so much about each other."

"The key to hitting two at once is all about angles and timing." He notched his final arrow and pulled back his bow, and then moved slightly to line up his shot. "Watch where my hands and elbows are--archery is all in the elbows." And he released his shot, which grazed the shoulders of both in the pair.

He straightened up and turned to Daedalus with a smile. "And there you have it! The most fun part is to watch the arrow take hold. These mortals have a distressingly concrete concept of gender."

Daisicle
Daedalus

Teigra
Fortuna has been hit by Iordanes' gender-bending arrow! She's been turned male for the duration of the party, or until hit by another arrow. Have fun!

DaemonGabrielle
Tocino has been hit by Iordanes' gender-bending arrow! He's been turned female for the duration of the party, or until hit by another arrow. Have fun!

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Daisicle generated a random number between 1 and 12 ... 11!

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:15 pm
Daedalus' attention was wholly and fully locked onto his uncle as he began to speak, his mind striving to note down each word of wisdom passed down to him by his elder.

Archery is all about the elbows.

Duly noted.

After seeing his uncle's superb marksmanship, the Demi was confident to use the newfound knowledge to impress. Something as cool as hitting two in one go... Mm... Maybe he could actually aim for one of the naiad! Yeah, that'd be cool, right? With his hands shaking just slightly as he notched Iordane's arrow into place, Daedalus closed one eye as he tried to imagine the projectory needed to hit one under the water. He held his arm steady, and then bam, it was in the air and then in the water. Both eyes opened, then squinted, as he watched it make its mark.

"Yeah!" Fist pump! "What'd you think of that?"

Looks like Saffronis is going to be growing into some new assets here in a moment. He's been struck by one of Iordanes' arrows and will be spending the foreseeable future as a female!

Seruta
Saffronis

Menelie
Daedalus -> Iordanes

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items