Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply --!!!--
Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Another shiny.
  +1
View Results

AstroZeek

Winged Codger

9,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:29 pm
In the meantime, if we're all going to die from Coronavirus, I say...Let's Party!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:33 pm
Remy LeBeau 1982
so which elf is usually the best to donate unwanted items to pesty or nid? just wondering cause I gotta clean up inventory and want to know who prefers to get trades sent to them more

Either of us is fine to unload onto. 3nodding Can unload onto both if you have a lot of stuff to offload and can't wait to push it out

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:40 pm
Cat Sapphire
Nidorous
Cat Sapphire
hihi heart

Free demo is out to play on ps4 from the ps store. emotion_yatta It's not bad. Got a chuckle out of the poster about the hair care product ( need to read the fine print on them ) Yes, I am that bad. blaugh

I was practically in tears at the opening scene! Oh, yes! I absorb each little detail..we're such geeks cat_3nodding I love that you're just as bad as I am, lol.

Yes, opening scene was great. Miss some of the older lines from the original. ( About the ^%(*&ing pizza ) was glad that they allowed Barrett to say 's**t'; hoping they keep Cid's foul mouth too. ( Hope they allow us to choose responses to things in game too. Would suck if I can't call Aeris the slums drunk. scream )

whee HA! Yes, fellow geek. emotion_yatta I was spending more time pissing around knocking crap over, peering at posters and s**t instead of following the group. emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:43 pm
AstroZeek
Nidorous
Anyone speak or know anyone that can speak / read another language?

Was at work and found this in one of the bags we use to seal liquids when shipping:

User Image <---wondering what this says

User Image <---product it was found in

if you want these bigger:
https://imgur.com/a/zKiqyrQ

The translation google gives me:

Nhân Ngáy -------------Human Snoring

Nguyên Văn Cấm ----------Originally Prohibited

Chân Cáng ------ Leg Stretcher

Vietnamese is what google is translating it from. rofl

And the scribble by the image I am guessing is a signature.

The two doves tend to suggest it's one of those notes from a Chinese prisoner whose being forcibly 'retrained'.

Was wondering about that.
Could mean peace, new year, someone that just wed.... gonk
When looking up those words, it didn't come up with anything in Japanese or Chinese, just Vietnamese.
Wondering if the guys that work on the other side of the store that are recent hires could possibly read it. Only seen them and greeted them in passing, one I know doesn't speak english well, he uses a translator app on his phone.
Not sure of his nationality...and do not want to come off as insulting. gonk

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:46 pm
AstroZeek
In the meantime, if we're all going to die from Coronavirus, I say...Let's Party!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:04 pm
Nidorous
Cat Sapphire
Nidorous
Cat Sapphire
hihi heart

Free demo is out to play on ps4 from the ps store. emotion_yatta It's not bad. Got a chuckle out of the poster about the hair care product ( need to read the fine print on them ) Yes, I am that bad. blaugh

I was practically in tears at the opening scene! Oh, yes! I absorb each little detail..we're such geeks cat_3nodding I love that you're just as bad as I am, lol.

Yes, opening scene was great. Miss some of the older lines from the original. ( About the ^%(*&ing pizza ) was glad that they allowed Barrett to say 's**t'; hoping they keep Cid's foul mouth too. ( Hope they allow us to choose responses to things in game too. Would suck if I can't call Aeris the slums drunk. scream )

whee HA! Yes, fellow geek. emotion_yatta I was spending more time pissing around knocking crap over, peering at posters and s**t instead of following the group. emotion_kirakira

Haha yeah being able to knock junk over is so fun! I'd forget which way everyone went and had to roam around looking at every little thing.  

Cat Sapphire

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

AstroZeek

Winged Codger

9,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:25 pm
Nidorous

Wondering if the guys that work on the other side of the store that are recent hires could possibly read it. Only seen them and greeted them in passing, one I know doesn't speak english well, he uses a translator app on his phone.

Just ask, I'm sure he won't be insulted, just glad to help out & will probably make him feel a little more accepted smile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:36 pm
Nidorous
AstroZeek

Dammit! You beat me to that line.

Meanwhile, in the UK, Mc'ds has decided to use a different version of 'Rhythm of the night' in their adverts...

Mind you, they're also using my old friend Kelly Marie's song. Who is probably now getting plastered on the royalties (And I'm not talking about her new kitchen)...

AstroZeek

Winged Codger

9,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Contributor 150

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:54 pm
Cat Sapphire
Nidorous
Cat Sapphire
Nidorous
Cat Sapphire
hihi heart

Haha yeah being able to knock junk over is so fun! I'd forget which way everyone went and had to roam around looking at every little thing.

Didn't lose them, lost sight of them, but thankfully map was more or less straight forward.
Kinda upset couldn't go exploring the bathrooms at bottom of the steps.
...speaking of, hope he spys in the shinra air vent still....

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:55 pm
AstroZeek
Nidorous

Just ask, I'm sure he won't be insulted, just glad to help out & will probably make him feel a little more accepted smile

If he speaks that language even. Not sure of his nationality. gonk If I run into him again in passing might attempt to ask.

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Cat Sapphire

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:58 pm
Nidorous
Cat Sapphire
Nidorous
Cat Sapphire
Nidorous
Cat Sapphire
hihi heart

Didn't lose them, lost sight of them, but thankfully map was more or less straight forward.

Lol...I tried to get into the bathrooms, too.We'll, find out soon!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:02 pm
AstroZeek
Nidorous
AstroZeek

--video was here---

Dammit! You beat me to that line.

Meanwhile, in the UK, Mc'ds has decided to use a different version of 'Rhythm of the night' in their adverts...

Mind you, they're also using my old friend Kelly Marie's song. Who is probably now getting plastered on the royalties (And I'm not talking about her new kitchen)...

rofl Mwahaha.

Wow, no@ other version of rhythm of the night, waaaay too damn slow! emotion_puke
But fine, since we're doing various versions of songs with 'Rhythm of the night'
blaugh

Hey, now's a good time to stay inside and get plastered, less cooties. Hell, Italy is delivering it to houses!

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:12 pm
Cat Sapphire
Nidorous
Cat Sapphire
Nidorous
Cat Sapphire

rofl When they FINALLY tell you how to open s**t at the top of the steps, before you get to the chest, did you A) open the chest 1st, or B) go back down the steps and head for the lockers / bathrooms to see if you could NOW open them?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:18 pm
Nidorous
Cat Sapphire
Nidorous
Cat Sapphire
Nidorous
Cat Sapphire

rofl When they FINALLY tell you how to open s**t at the top of the steps, before you get to the chest, did you A) open the chest 1st, or B) go back down the steps and head for the lockers / bathrooms to see if you could NOW open them?

I opened the chest first and then went around trying to open anything I saw that remotely looked as if it should open. I'm sure I missed something! I need to play it again!  

Cat Sapphire

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:26 pm
Cat Sapphire
Nidorous
Cat Sapphire
Nidorous
Cat Sapphire

I opened the chest first and then went around trying to open anything I saw that remotely looked as if it should open. I'm sure I missed something! I need to play it again!

I went back downstairs first. rofl
Was thinking the same thing. Need to play again.
Not sure I like the smashing of shinra boxes to get little MP refill, should do that as we run around the map instead, instead of collecting things to refill it.

--!!!--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games