Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
Empress Dee's Lounge RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jason Hoshi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:36 am
Meanwhile, downstairs where Jason was putting up the Christmas lights, a guest who had been there for the Christmas party named Scarlet was admiring the work that went into what Jason was doing.

"That is some fine work that you are doing Dr. Hoshi," She cooed.

"Please, just call me Jason. And thanks, miss."

"My name is Scarlet and I have been admiring you for a long time. I have read all about the alchemics and have from time to time visited Will to get to know your kind better. Will doesn't interest me in the least. He has issues that he needs resolving. But you...I want to be yours since yesterday if you get what I mean."

"Have you spoken with my mom about Will? If he needs help, its best that you talk with her about him. But as for us...I need to know more about you before I make a real commitment. I don't want to make the same mistake that Will did and end up with thousands of children with no way to look after them. Personally, I think Will is completely normal. Stressed for certain and yeah, he does need help but more like parental support to help him look after those children that he has. Some of those kids are fine on their own like Ken and Ryu. But there are many little ones that need constant attention and he just cannot handle the job. He got that way by rushing into a relationship and losing control over his hormones."

"I do feel bad for Will. But I am sure we can help him out some too right? I mean, you do know a lot about the race on a more personal level. Anyway, okay, more details about me... lets see... I have a brother you might know. His name is Dranzer and is currently the bit beast serving Kai Hiwatari."

"Whoa, that would make you a pheonix. But isn't Dranzer like some sort of spirit or something? That would technically make him a ghost."

"Yes, Dranzer is somewhat like a ghost now. Wasn't always that way though. He was murdered by Kai's grandfather. Dranzer is the spirit of hate because Dranzer wants revenge on the world for poor treatment. He will never rest in peace because of what that mad man did. Kai seems to want the same kind of revenge and has formed an alliance of some sort. Kai hates his grandfather for what became of Dranzer, but Kai is also unsure of how to go about his revenge properly. Most of the time, he is using those sickle armguards on weeds and wheat to vent out his anger while Dranzer is stuck on a shelf watching. And although a spirit, I still hear from Dranzer."

"Okay, that was interesting. Um, could you be a sweetie and go downstairs and fetch for me the next reel of lights? This set is all done but there is more to put up."

"Sure thing. Elevator right? Basement levels? Oh, what floor in the basement?"

"The icon with the box on it. Its the storage level. Not many people go there, which makes it the perfect storage place."

Scarlet made her way into the basement level where the storage was. Meanwhile, Jason got off of the ladder and sat on the bottom rung pondering what the deal with this bird was.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:13 pm
Jason Hoshi
Meanwhile, downstairs where Jason was putting up the Christmas lights, a guest who had been there for the Christmas party named Scarlet was admiring the work that went into what Jason was doing.

"That is some fine work that you are doing Dr. Hoshi," She cooed.

"Please, just call me Jason. And thanks, miss."

"My name is Scarlet and I have been admiring you for a long time. I have read all about the alchemics and have from time to time visited Will to get to know your kind better. Will doesn't interest me in the least. He has issues that he needs resolving. But you...I want to be yours since yesterday if you get what I mean."

"Have you spoken with my mom about Will? If he needs help, its best that you talk with her about him. But as for us...I need to know more about you before I make a real commitment. I don't want to make the same mistake that Will did and end up with thousands of children with no way to look after them. Personally, I think Will is completely normal. Stressed for certain and yeah, he does need help but more like parental support to help him look after those children that he has. Some of those kids are fine on their own like Ken and Ryu. But there are many little ones that need constant attention and he just cannot handle the job. He got that way by rushing into a relationship and losing control over his hormones."

"I do feel bad for Will. But I am sure we can help him out some too right? I mean, you do know a lot about the race on a more personal level. Anyway, okay, more details about me... lets see... I have a brother you might know. His name is Dranzer and is currently the bit beast serving Kai Hiwatari."

"Whoa, that would make you a pheonix. But isn't Dranzer like some sort of spirit or something? That would technically make him a ghost."

"Yes, Dranzer is somewhat like a ghost now. Wasn't always that way though. He was murdered by Kai's grandfather. Dranzer is the spirit of hate because Dranzer wants revenge on the world for poor treatment. He will never rest in peace because of what that mad man did. Kai seems to want the same kind of revenge and has formed an alliance of some sort. Kai hates his grandfather for what became of Dranzer, but Kai is also unsure of how to go about his revenge properly. Most of the time, he is using those sickle armguards on weeds and wheat to vent out his anger while Dranzer is stuck on a shelf watching. And although a spirit, I still hear from Dranzer."

"Okay, that was interesting. Um, could you be a sweetie and go downstairs and fetch for me the next reel of lights? This set is all done but there is more to put up."

"Sure thing. Elevator right? Basement levels? Oh, what floor in the basement?"

"The icon with the box on it. Its the storage level. Not many people go there, which makes it the perfect storage place."

Scarlet made her way into the basement level where the storage was. Meanwhile, Jason got off of the ladder and sat on the bottom rung pondering what the deal with this bird was.

Rose waves hello to Jason and Scarlet  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Ochru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:20 am
Ochru wondered what was taking Rose and Ken so long to finish. Then a funny thought struck him. Ken was likely very hungry after the last baking session so he probably spent all that time eating.

He had begun the gingerbread house by getting out a rather large baking sheet, some wax paper and the ingredients needed for mixing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:20 pm
Terry put a label on the glass that Rose was using and placed the glass in the fridge for when she returned for her drink. Then, he went downstairs to help with the baking. He found Ochru waiting for Ken and Rose and asked if he could join in on the fun.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

Ken Bogard

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:34 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Terry put a label on the glass that Rose was using and placed the glass in the fridge for when she returned for her drink. Then, he went downstairs to help with the baking. He found Ochru waiting for Ken and Rose and asked if he could join in on the fun.

Ken replied, "Of course, the more the merrier here. I think the best place to start is to mix the ingredients together so that we can make the slabs needed for the town."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:56 pm
Ken Bogard
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Ken replied, "Of course, the more the merrier here. I think the best place to start is to mix the ingredients together so that we can make the slabs needed for the town."

"Sounds good to me." Terry took a bowl with the ingredients inside and began to stir.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:30 am
Ken Bogard
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Rose replied " what do you need me to do?" then waited for instructions  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:30 am
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

"How about you go down to the basement to the autumn floor and see about any ginger that is ready. You can tell if they are ready if you can see the top of the root and the flower on the plant. And what you do for the ones that are ready is put them in this..." Ochru handed Rose a unique looking bag. "This bag will transport the ready ginger roots to the kitchen where we need them."

Then Ochru handed her another bag and said, "After you are finished with the ginger, head to the spring floor of the basement and gather as much breadfruit and wheat as you can. Put both in the newest bag I gave you. Once you are done come back up here and we'll tell you what to do next. Ken is going to be making the icing to put the town together. Terry is doing the mixing and I am putting the ready slabs on to the baking sheet. So everybody is doing something."  

Ochru

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:24 am
Ochru
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

"How about you go down to the basement to the autumn floor and see about any ginger that is ready. You can tell if they are ready if you can see the top of the root and the flower on the plant. And what you do for the ones that are ready is put them in this..." Ochru handed Rose a unique looking bag. "This bag will transport the ready ginger roots to the kitchen where we need them."

Then Ochru handed her another bag and said, "After you are finished with the ginger, head to the spring floor of the basement and gather as much breadfruit and wheat as you can. Put both in the newest bag I gave you. Once you are done come back up here and we'll tell you what to do next. Ken is going to be making the icing to put the town together. Terry is doing the mixing and I am putting the ready slabs on to the baking sheet. So everybody is doing something."

Rose took the bags and went to the floors where they were at and began harvesting what was needed to make the ginger bread house ... " be back in a jiffy" she replied  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:16 pm
disturbed fan rosey
Ochru
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Rose took the bags and went to the floors where they were at and began harvesting what was needed to make the ginger bread house ... " be back in a jiffy" she replied

When Terry was done mixing the ingredients, he put the dough in the oven until it was nice and crispy and made into slabs. Then he passed the ready slabs to Ochru.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:02 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ochru
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

When Terry was done mixing the ingredients, he put the dough in the oven until it was nice and crispy and made into slabs. Then he passed the ready slabs to Ochru.

Rose came back with the things that she harvested and handed them to Ochru  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:22 am
disturbed fan rosey
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ochru
disturbed fan rosey

Ochru placed those things in separate spots on the counter where he noticed that his mom had entered the kitchen.  

Ochru

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:45 pm
Ochru
disturbed fan rosey
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ochru
disturbed fan rosey

Ochru placed those things in separate spots on the counter where he noticed that his mom had entered the kitchen.

Since Dee knew what everyone was up to, she took the ginger and cut it up so that it made a perfect spice. She took the breadfruit, mixed it with egg and milk to make a dough. Then she took the wheat and chopped it up to make flour. She put the flour into bags and took the bags upstairs.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:05 pm
empress dee
Ochru
disturbed fan rosey
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

Since Dee knew what everyone was up to, she took the ginger and cut it up so that it made a perfect spice. She took the breadfruit, mixed it with egg and milk to make a dough. Then she took the wheat and chopped it up to make flour. She put the flour into bags and took the bags upstairs.

Terry could only stand there and watch until his wife retreated upstairs with the flour bags. But then, he saw the ingredients he needed to make more slabs of gingerbread, so he got to work.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:04 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Ochru
disturbed fan rosey
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

Terry could only stand there and watch until his wife retreated upstairs with the flour bags. But then, he saw the ingredients he needed to make more slabs of gingerbread, so he got to work.

rose stood there and asked " do you need any help?"  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces