Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply OOC Carnival Games
Guild Carnival Game: Skee Ball Summer 2023 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
CrystBalfast generated a random number between 1 and 400 ... 301!

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:45 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Alright. I was resting earlier.

Hi=) rest well? 4laugh just added that there for the moment, going to copy Lily's pic and lillie's info you gave me here *smiles* oh the video, tales of grace, from the scrabble game post 3nodding

Okay. For her avatar cosplay, there's Newly human, bath, towel/sail sheet. I'm sure there's some images of her town dress, ballgown, nightgown and swimsuit bikini out there.
alright if you say so =)

I'm back. Just ate dinner. Sounds like the Scrabble Pilot is almost done but the Bonus Sprint may need to wait until Game 2.  
Queentintin generated a random number between 1 and 400 ... 109!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:23 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Alright. I was resting earlier.

Hi=) rest well? 4laugh just added that there for the moment, going to copy Lily's pic and lillie's info you gave me here *smiles* oh the video, tales of grace, from the scrabble game post 3nodding

Okay. For her avatar cosplay, there's Newly human, bath, towel/sail sheet. I'm sure there's some images of her town dress, ballgown, nightgown and swimsuit bikini out there.
alright if you say so =)

I'm back. Just ate dinner. Sounds like the Scrabble Pilot is almost done but the Bonus Sprint may need to wait until Game 2.

alright Crys =) was trying to find out more on Lillie xd I'm cooking Lasagna Noodles =)  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:28 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

alright if you say so =)

alright Crys =) was trying to find out more on Lillie xd I'm cooking Lasagna Noodles =)

Lillie from Sun and Moon PKMN is polite, innocent, and kindhearted  
Queentintin generated a random number between 1 and 400 ... 108!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:51 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

alright if you say so =)

thanks =)

she does look pretty young right ^^  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:20 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
alright if you say so =)

thanks =)

Yeah.
For Lily's Outfits, there's mermaid, newly human, sail sheet, bath, town dress, ballgown, nightgown and swimsuit bikini.
The Moonbeam movie I only saw once was Magic Island which had a mermaid named Lily, I think it was on NickFlicks or something on TV. Thankfully, some Moonbeam movies like Dragonworld, if not all of them, got DVD Releases.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:25 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
alright if you say so =)

thanks =)

Yeah.
For Lily's Outfits, there's mermaid, newly human, sail sheet, bath, town dress, ballgown, nightgown and swimsuit bikini.
The Moonbeam movie I only saw once was Magic Island which had a mermaid named Lily, I think it was on NickFlicks or something on TV. Thankfully, some Moonbeam movies like Dragonworld, if not all of them, got DVD Releases.

they sound nice, specially that Magic Island 3nodding and alright for Lily's outfits *smiles* was thinking , you must be happy, I do my own codings now lol thanks for all the work and time you spent on my bios 3nodding sorry for being a pain lol least I'm not boring, my uncle the other day, said I sound good when I laugh , anyhow, nvm I do go on xd  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Queentintin generated a random number between 1 and 400 ... 88!

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
CrystBalfast generated a random number between 1 and 400 ... 118!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:21 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

thanks =)

Yeah.

they sound nice, specially that Magic Island 3nodding and alright for Lily's outfits *smiles* was thinking , you must be happy, I do my own codings now lol thanks for all the work and time you spent on my bios 3nodding sorry for being a pain lol least I'm not boring, my uncle the other day, said I sound good when I laugh , anyhow, nvm I do go on xd

You're doing great, queenie. What's new this evening?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:29 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

thanks =)

Yeah.

found hair for Lillie, just before, now looking for Lily, the pretty mermaid, with pastel colors. how's this one?  
CrystBalfast generated a random number between 1 and 400 ... 368!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:33 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

thanks =)

Yeah.

found hair for Lillie, just before, now looking for Lily, the pretty mermaid, with pastel colors. how's this one?

Sounds good. I have to wrap things up soon. Next week is the last episode of Another world with my smartphone 2's English version  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:35 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

thanks =)

Yeah.

Sounds good. I have to wrap things up soon. Next week is the last episode of Another world with my smartphone 2's English version

ohh really? already, * last episode for *another world with my smartphone,* sad

and thanks , alright Crys , thanks *hugs*  
CrystBalfast generated a random number between 1 and 400 ... 80!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:15 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

YW. As a kid, when I saw the SpongeBob Bubble Wand Nick Bumper, I can tell SpongeBob was about to start soon because SpongeBob Seasons 1-3 is my favorite Nicktoon TV Show.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Queentintin generated a random number between 1 and 400 ... 143!

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2023 5:39 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

YW. As a kid, when I saw the SpongeBob Bubble Wand Nick Bumper, I can tell SpongeBob was about to start soon because SpongeBob Seasons 1-3 is my favorite Nicktoon TV Show.

aww that is sweet =)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2023 6:03 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

aww that is sweet =)

Have to eat breakfast soon  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Queentintin generated a random number between 1 and 400 ... 56!

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2023 6:12 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

aww that is sweet =)

Have to eat breakfast soon

That's ok =) making coffee ^^  
OOC Carnival Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out