Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply OOC Carnival Games
OOC Carnival: Christmas Tree Punch a Bunch 2023 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:11 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Not much, still waiting on a new anime episode =) wow I slept long lol

I found the Sound Stage Images for Lets Make a Deal's 1990-1991 Series.

I see =) that's good ^^

LMaD 1990 was taped in Disneyland in Orlando.

I see , Disney has changed quite a bit through out the years ,Orlando Florida?

Disney has a bad rap now....sadly...

You mean Princess Live Action Reboots?

yes those are not too good either, it's also all the bad news, were learning from them, anyhow, it's ok, you were speaking of LMAD,  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:22 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I see =) that's good ^^

yes those are not too good either, it's also all the bad news, were learning from them, anyhow, it's ok, you were speaking of LMAD,

Yeah. For Asylum Animation's Version of The Little Mermaid, this corrected all that was wrong in the 2023 Disney Reboot while adding elements to refine the Disney Animated Trilogy to offer the best of both worlds where the Human Prince and Mermaid's love for each other soar to new heights as the Sea Queen & King grant the Human Prince and their Youngest Mermaid daughter a spell that enables them to switch between being a merperson and human as many times as they want.

So to put it simply for animated Princess movies using the Renaissance Formula, it was an industry where Synergy & Energy was more important than experience back then. Like the Age of IntelliVision Consoles.

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:26 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I see =) that's good ^^

Yeah. For Asylum Animation's Version of The Little Mermaid, this corrected all that was wrong in the 2023 Disney Reboot while adding elements to refine the Disney Animated Trilogy to offer the best of both worlds where the Human Prince and Mermaid's love for each other soar to new heights as the Sea Queen & King grant the Human Prince and their Youngest Mermaid daughter a spell that enables them to switch between being a merperson and human as many times as they want.

So to put it simply for animated Princess movies using the Renaissance Formula, it was an industry where Synergy & Energy was more important than experience back then. Like the Age of IntelliVision Consoles.

Thanks for explaining =) I understand now ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:27 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Anyway, I'll brb as I have a walk to go on. As Asylum Animation's Version of The Little Mermaid, we'll have to wait until it gets released on DVD & Blu-Ray.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:31 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Anyway, I'll brb as I have a walk to go on. As Asylum Animation's Version of The Little Mermaid, we'll have to wait until it gets released on DVD & Blu-Ray.

alright I'm working on Reina's cosplays ttyl I guess maybe ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:24 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Just got back from my walk. It was cold outside  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Queentintin rolled 8 10-sided dice: 5, 9, 8, 6, 1, 4, 1, 4 Total: 38 (8-80)

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:27 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Oh I bet, hope you dressed warmly =) just had some toast , got dressed , changed =)  
CrystBalfast rolled 8 10-sided dice: 5, 3, 10, 2, 7, 9, 6, 10 Total: 52 (8-80)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:29 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Oh I bet, hope you dressed warmly =) just had some toast , got dressed , changed =)

It was 44 Degrees outside. While I thaw, I may think about what to reply and what construction in the OOC to do  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Queentintin rolled 8 10-sided dice: 4, 2, 9, 6, 10, 1, 5, 10 Total: 47 (8-80)

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:33 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

It was 44 Degrees outside

yes 2 degrees C, chilly! do you have snow? our first snow is going away already!  
Queentintin rolled 8 10-sided dice: 1, 3, 9, 4, 4, 1, 9, 7 Total: 38 (8-80)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:35 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

It was 44 Degrees outside. While I thaw, I may think about what to reply and what construction in the OOC to do

alright think I'm done Reina's bio, just the color codings , not sure yet what to do ^^ and while you thaw lol cute!  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 2:36 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

alright think I'm done Reina's bio, just the color codings , not sure yet what to do ^^ and while you thaw lol cute!

Cool. I have to get my winter coats out soon.
Maxima can be Reina's mother.

Tomorrow, I have to get up early for Thanksgiving shopping.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 6:15 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Maxima* a nice name =) and alright, have fun shopping, you mean for food? alright ^^  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 6:20 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Maxima* a nice name =) and alright, have fun shopping, you mean for food? alright ^^

I mean Maxion.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 6:27 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I mean Maxion.

Maxion, red headed mermaid? I think so =) *short on words?*  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:01 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I mean Maxion.

Maxion, red headed mermaid? I think so =) *short on words?*

Here's Maxion's Bio. She's the Atlantica Magician appointed by the Regent of Atlantica
= Mermaid
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
= Human
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Note: Maxion has a Red tail and matching Red Seashells as a mermaid

•••••••••••••••••• B a s i c s
Name: Maxion

Statistics:
☆ 34
☆ Male
☆ Mermaid
☆ Aether, Lumine, Reina, Mitsuha, Allura, Cordelia, Kanna, Oceana's Mother/Atlantica Court Magician
☆ Atlantica, Atlantic Ocean

♡ Music & Singing
♡ Sunken Ship Treasures
♡ Books

Dislikes:
☠ Bandits & Pirates
☠ Sharks
☠ Heavy Storms
☠ Tidal Waves

•••••••••••••••••• P e r s o n a l
Personality: Maxion is thoughtful, loving and caring

History: Maxion is the mother of Reina, Aether, Lumine, Mitsuha, Allura, Cordelia, Kanna, Oceana, When Reina turned 14, Mitsuha turned 17, Allura turned 16, Lumine, Aether, Oceana & Cordelia turned 15, Kanna turned 23, they were old enough to set out into the open waters

Weaknesses: NA

Strengths: Maxion is the Court Magician of Atlantica appointed by the Regent after Athena's mother who traded her immortality for human legs by becoming a mortal human after drinking from the Life Wellspring when she fell in love with a widowed human male teacher.

Theme Song: NA  
OOC Carnival Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces