Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Your username! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Real Shanaku

5,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:03 pm
Mine came to me in a dream (literally, people kept calling me that in the dream and it ticked me off) and it stuck with me. Yes, I use Shanaku on all sites because it's never taken and I am terrible with names.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:21 pm
This was actually my mule account but after my main was hacked i just switched over to this one. :/  

HeavyHarvester

RainyxDay

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:35 pm
Mine was based on a song by Shiny Toy Guns called Rainy Monday. I was obsessed at the time with the song so i changed my unsername. But rainy monday was taken so i put RainyxDay. And i havent changed it since

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:46 pm
I took one of those Myspace quizzes, and I took one that was what would be your monster name and as a result I got Insane Claw. Then when I had to make up a new email address that name was the first one I could think of and ever since then I've used Insaneclaw for everything and luckily nobody ever has that name so I never have to add anything extra except for my yahoo account  

insaneclaw

xXxAutumnxLeafxXx

Shirtless Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:56 pm
My name's Autumn and Leaves fall in the autumn, so my username just ended up being xXxAutumnxLeafxXx.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:09 pm
QueerxCore... because I'm queer and I rock it hardcore wink  

QueerxCore

Kawaii Sweetheart

13,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Mark Twain 100

kittycross

Shameless Phantom

11,900 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:09 am
The story to mine is pretty boring: it's just my real name, shortened.
Cat is my middle and I do go by Cat or Kitty or Kitty-cat and the like. I've heard all the puss and cannibalism jokes most of my life -and I admit I still get a snicker out of them.
Cross is short for Crossman, my married name.

I got tired of no one being able to pronounce "chasmophile," my old screen name so just used my name.

My mule is named Cat Dirt, which is a favorite swear of Sandry, a Tamora Pierce character  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:06 am
Well, I chose my name from my religion, Krishnaism (If you dunno, look it up.).

I chose it because "Krishnendu" is another name for Krishna, and Krishna is the basic Supreme God of Krishnaism.

I just shortened it to Krishnen to show how much love I have for him.

Velsteige, well, that was just the username of my "Gaia Dad", Icarus Velsteige. Lol.

Junaluska Castigare

mii jigoku

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:19 pm
My username was formerly 2sweden. I was born there, haha get it? Too sweden? xD anyways then I changed it to mii jigoku. And jigoku happens to mean hell in Japanese? Need I say more?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:28 pm
I'm no good at names, so I just chose two random words and hoped nobody took it. sweatdrop

Later on I thought it was a good name for a lullaby :3  

CarefulSong

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

EvanescentGypsy

Dangerous Lover

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:20 pm
I originally wanted just DarkBeauty but that was taken this was the variation I found that worked.

I had a partial nickname from a friend of mine which is half of this username. I am also a dark person and like dark things, maybe not the dark that most people think of. I put the two together and it became Dark Beauty.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:53 pm
my middle name <3

User Image  

High Bxtch

NotAMistake

Tipsy Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:17 am
I was thinking of a name while listening to "Can't be tamed".

I heard "I'm not a mistake, I'm not a fake, it's set in my DNA[or something like that lol]. Then I was like people say that gay is a "phase" so NotAMistake stands for me saying "No it isn't talk2hand " xD.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:21 pm
Behemoth refers to a character from Mikhail Bulgakov's The Master and Margarita. He is a talking cat who is fond of booze and firearms. In league with the devil, he enjoys practical jokes, some more deadly than others.
Approximately, specifically the fact that it follows directly after the name, refers to the Bob Dylan song "Queen Jane Approximately."

Approximately has the connotation of being close, or not far from, and in the song, Dylan likens Queen Jane to himself, somebody whom he feels will understand him once everything in her life has fallen apart. Written at a tumultuous time in his career, it's very personal.

That was my intent for the screen name: to kindle a simple notion of relation between myself and the insane, devilish cat. biggrin

The screen name was also conceived to convey a connection between literature and music. Both play such an important part in my life.  

BehemothApproximately

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:27 pm
when i was younger i read a book and the main character's name was Lashana, ever since then i loved the name shanna and since my favorite number is 66 i added it on. i use the name shanna66 on everything. its the name i use when i make coffee mugs at ceramic painting places  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff