Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:08 pm
After a while Ishizai began to feel bored.
"I think I'll go for a wander too," she sighed, sitting up. She grabbed her cape and put it on to cover her wings then stood up, left the room and went down the stairs.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:49 pm
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
fearth sat on a rock wit her face in her hands ,she was soo happy to have seen her farther agin and now he was gone her heart was happy
but see still cryed.
her father had gone and taken the pengalem with him and left a her a black sith it's blade was a cool blue red rubes lined it's base
the wepon laided apone her thigh her fingers running lines around the blade.
"thankyou Will" she breathed
just as Will came into view .
fearth stod up and took hold of her sith ready for them to get going

will walked some but he couldn't handle any it any morehis human body was weak and the moon was burning his skin,but will didn't want to change but couldn't help it ,claws came on his hands and his hears became like a wolfs and his h9's became flangs and he grow a wolfs tail but then fore some reason it didn't go all the way and will still had controll over his body
"Will? hey you are not atcking me.." fearth said as she step over to him .. she held the ahith to her side and tuched will softly then moved away testing his sanaty .
"well you seem good enough " she shighe and turned to look at the moon her eyes full of wonder .
standing the shith up to it's full six foot seven hight the cerved five/ninne balde glisened dangerisly in the moon light
the half demon smiled at her friend as they walked towards the city it was very quit and that was not a good singn but at this point all they could do was wait untill the king unlocked the gates unless they climed over that is
but, both new that it was most likely to be bobe traped in case an evil demon tryed to sneek in the fortrist . insteed the two sat in front of the castle and waited until the stars begain to fade that is when they hurd a clik.
looking at the gate one sould head looked out it was the king"Darts"
wellcome to me home you must be Will he said
though he looked alitle fritende at the fact that he was a werewolf

yes said will with a verry cool smothe tone to his voice,i'll kill the demons fore ya like we talked bout but i want to beable to came here anytime we want said will ,ok,said the king,then will walked out alone to then called the demons all the bad names in the book to get them to come out,and when they did could out he started cuting them down
fearth nodded off at the gate door and felt safe with her sith by her side and Wills foot falls never to fare off ...
when he was done the king thanked them and gave thme a place to stay for the night .. in a small hut off to the east of the kingdom but built with pur gold doors and saphire foolrs .Fearth was however offered a room in the plaice,"no thank you " she blushed at the offer what kind of girl did the king take her for?
instead she slept in the hut with will at her side the whole night  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:35 am
Hibiki felt like laughing, but he was unsure.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:45 am
Supreme Allah
Ty stares at Hibiki until she hears Ishizai coming down stairs and runs to her and wags her tail and runs a few circles around her  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:00 pm
tiger12
Supreme Allah
Ty stares at Hibiki until she hears Ishizai coming down stairs and runs to her and wags her tail and runs a few circles around her
Ishizai laughed as Ty ran around here.
"You are causing mishief are you?" she asked, smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:18 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
fearth sat on a rock wit her face in her hands ,she was soo happy to have seen her farther agin and now he was gone her heart was happy
but see still cryed.
her father had gone and taken the pengalem with him and left a her a black sith it's blade was a cool blue red rubes lined it's base

will walked some but he couldn't handle any it any morehis human body was weak and the moon was burning his skin,but will didn't want to change but couldn't help it ,claws came on his hands and his hears became like a wolfs and his h9's became flangs and he grow a wolfs tail but then fore some reason it didn't go all the way and will still had controll over his body
"Will? hey you are not atcking me.." fearth said as she step over to him .. she held the ahith to her side and tuched will softly then moved away testing his sanaty .
"well you seem good enough " she shighe and turned to look at the moon her eyes full of wonder .
standing the shith up to it's full six foot seven hight the cerved five/ninne balde glisened dangerisly in the moon light
the half demon smiled at her friend as they walked towards the city it was very quit and that was not a good singn but at this point all they could do was wait untill the king unlocked the gates unless they climed over that is
but, both new that it was most likely to be bobe traped in case an evil demon tryed to sneek in the fortrist . insteed the two sat in front of the castle and waited until the stars begain to fade that is when they hurd a clik.

yes said will with a verry cool smothe tone to his voice,i'll kill the demons fore ya like we talked bout but i want to beable to came here anytime we want said will ,ok,said the king,then will walked out alone to then called the demons all the bad names in the book to get them to come out,and when they did could out he started cuting them down
fearth nodded off at the gate door and felt safe with her sith by her side and Wills foot falls never to fare off ...
when he was done the king thanked them and gave thme a place to stay for the night .. in a small hut off to the east of the kingdom but built with pur gold doors and saphire foolrs .Fearth was however offered a room in the plaice,"no thank you " she blushed at the offer what kind of girl did the king take her for?
the next morring will woke up as a human ,and he saw 4 -5 maids looking at the 2 of them but there was something odd about it and like that the maids started kissing each other(i would like to add more but i don't want to get in troble)will just the show as it got better and better and then he notced that his sword was gone and maids hit will on the head to knock him out but it didn't work then all the maids strated jumping at trying to knock will out, but nothing worked on will, hey i was hit harder then that by an old lady said will,and that commeant just made them in evil like as they started to try to kill will with silver wolf'sbane,  

williams_101

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:34 am
Ishizai
tiger12
Supreme Allah

Hibiki stood up. "Is that a demon?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:48 am
Supreme Allah
Ishizai
tiger12
Supreme Allah

nods to Ishizai then hears him and jumps around then suddenly he is pinned on his back and the fox's face appears in his growling and whispers "im quite offended at being called a demon thank you very much my nosey sir" looks extremly angry "don't cause us any trouble, i dont need to be kicked out of another bed, get it?"glares at him icily and gets off tipping his chair back up in the process  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:03 pm
tiger12
Supreme Allah
Ishizai
tiger12
Supreme Allah

nods to Ishizai then hears him and jumps around then suddenly he is pinned on his back and the fox's face appears in his growling and whispers "im quite offended at being called a demon thank you very much my nosey sir" looks extremly angry "don't cause us any trouble, i dont need to be kicked out of another bed, get it?"glares at him icily and gets off tipping his chair back up in the process
Ishizai glanced around nervously, hoping no-one had noticed. Thankfully no-one had. Ishizai went over to Ty.
"That was risky," she muttered, "Please try to restrain yourself next time or let me deal with it ok?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:27 pm
Hibiki could fell the heat rising in his face. he wanted so bad to severe the fox in half, but he held back. "Sorry if i offended you."  

Allah The Eternal

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:12 pm
Supreme Allah
Hibiki could fell the heat rising in his face. he wanted so bad to severe the fox in half, but he held back. "Sorry if i offended you."
Ishizai glanced at Hibiki and could tell by the look on his face that he wanted to harm Ty.
"Don't even think about it," Ishizai warned him, "You go near her and I'll kill you."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:08 pm
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
but see still cryed.

the next morring will woke up as a human ,and he saw 4 -5 maids looking at the 2 of them but there was something odd about it and like that the maids started kissing each other(i would like to add more but i don't want to get in troble)will just the show as it got better and better and then he notced that his sword was gone and maids hit will on the head to knock him out but it didn't work then all the maids strated jumping at trying to knock will out, but nothing worked on will, hey i was hit harder then that by an old lady said will,and that commeant just made them in evil like as they started to try to kill will with silver wolf'sbane,
feart woke with a start and so what was happening
she reached to her side and pulled out her sith and cut one of the girls in half the outher flead to rooom
"what was all this about?"
she asked and cruled out or the bed "Will was very warm she noticed as she left his side kinda regreating it but all the same she had to see the king . dreasing quckily the to made there way out of the hut and started at a breask walk toward the castl gates  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:17 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

feart woke with a start and so what was happening
she reached to her side and pulled out her sith and cut one of the girls in half the outher flead to rooom
"what was all this about?"
she asked and cruled out or the bed "Will was very warm she noticed as she left his side kinda regreating it but all the same she had to see the king . dreasing quckily the to made there way out of the hut and started at a breask walk toward the castl gates

will just let fearth go and when she was gone, he told the maids that was still leaveing this,they sent you didn't they, and just like that the maids was gone, will walked out side his his skins was bruning but the moon wasn't out, there going to call it agein to night will said to him self as he walked by a river by the hut, and this time im going to be powerless to stop it,i hate silver wolf"bane he said then will was thinking for a min or two
maybe i should talk a long walk and he started walking to the town  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:51 pm
fearth banged on the gate and waited as it slowly opened *there was no one there*
she steped inside slowly and looked around tehn made her way into the main garden it was full of sweet smaling flowers aranged in a sime dimond shape , in the center sat a gold plasit founiten . "ah you have come "
fearth spun around there stod the king himslef black hair in a tight pony tail his sike green shirt was tigh around his mucled form .
"oh hello , umm i want to know why ."
"shhhhh don't speak lovely "
fearth turned paler if that was posible for an alibino to do and moved away holding her sith closely
"stop that and tell me who you sent to try and kill Will!!?"
she said fearcily and moved anther step back as he continued to come closer  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:57 pm
fearth
fearth banged on the gate and waited as it slowly opened *there was no one there*
she steped inside slowly and looked around tehn made her way into the main garden it was full of sweet smaling flowers aranged in a sime dimond shape , in the center sat a gold plasit founiten . "ah you have come "
fearth spun around there stod the king himslef black hair in a tight pony tail his sike green shirt was tigh around his mucled form .
"oh hello , umm i want to know why ."
"shhhhh don't speak lovely "
fearth turned paler if that was posible for an alibino to do and moved away holding her sith closely
"stop that and tell me who you sent to try and kill Will!!?"
she said fearcily and moved anther step back as he continued to come closer

if you must know they are just some of the many poeple who want will dread because when will realy dies and stays dread for a full bule moon he will become the darkest lord there ever was, but lets not talk about it now he walk closer to she and smelled her heir,  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games