Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
kingdom hearts castle oblivion RP(we need some RPers, Hydra) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:53 am
guys relax.... man your all insane*looks stare at vex with a sour look of distrust* dude i know you may know this place inside and out but those are your memories but now there are about four of us so he may be able to tap into all of our memories and recreate them, so dont let your gaurd down*looks at namine*namine please come over here i need to tell you something stare alone  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:56 am
*gets an evil thought and takes out some of the arrows cupid gave him and smiles evily*  

hydra4

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:01 am
hydra4
*gets an evil thought and takes out some of the arrows cupid gave him and smiles evily*
*Farmoska see his action and starts to growl at him waiting to see what he would do next*dont even try anything stupid while im gone cuz theyll*looks at the twin wolf *attack you if you do  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:02 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
guys relax.... man your all insane*looks stare at vex with a sour look of distrust* dude i know you may know this place inside and out but those are your memories but now there are about four of us so he may be able to tap into all of our memories and recreate them, so dont let your gaurd down*looks at namine*namine please come over here i need to tell you something stare alone
"okay......"Namine walks over to Damos.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:04 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
*Farmoska see his action and starts to growl at him waiting to see what he would do next*dont even try anything stupid while im gone cuz theyll*looks at the twin wolf *attack you if you do
*sees dogs staring at him and puts the arrows away*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:13 am
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
((correction wolves))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:15 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
((correction wolves))
((sorry wolves he just calls them dogs since my chary owns a wolf hes not there when ever he needs him))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:19 am
"damos you wanted to talk to me alone?" Namine looked at damos.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:22 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
look i dont trust those guys, they maybe a trick or a distraction, iwouldnt get so close to them alright, i really care for you and i really dont want you to get hurt  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:24 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
look i dont trust those guys, they maybe a trick or a distraction, iwouldnt get so close to them alright, i really care for you and i really dont want you to get hurt
"ok."Namine hugged him, then walked back toward everyone.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:25 am
i am so lost  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:29 am
lets go we got to get to the top floor to get out and ive got some unfinished mission to do  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:31 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
lets go we got to get to the top floor to get out and ive got some unfinished mission to do
"yea."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:40 am
"what is he person want from us?" Namine looks at damos.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:43 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"The quickest way to get there is the stairs through that door."

*He points to a closed door.*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games