Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Two wars of crystal (Open for RPers) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't forget the poll!
  Thanks Szen! :D
View Results

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:34 pm
Dhalgren changed forms, and bounded up after her. "So which room first? I don't know which rooms everybody is in." he said.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:53 pm
"Lets get mr. assain first!!!!" She laughed and pointed to the right room.  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:27 pm
Dhalgren nodded, and pushed the door open wiht his nose, and entered inside. He tried to get in quietly, but it was spoiled by his claws clicking on teh wooden floorboards.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:25 pm
Ayu smiled and picked him up. "I'll help."  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:08 pm
"Thank you." He said. He looked around the room, and saw what looked like a sleepign person under the blankets. He pointed in the directionw ith his nose, wanting to go over there.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:11 pm
Ayu walked over there and set him down. "There."  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:35 pm
Dhalgren padded around on the bed for a few seconds, and then pounced right on the lump, and jumped up and down for a few moments yeling "Wake up already!" After a few moments he found ou that nobody was actually sleepoing in the bed, it was only a pillow.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:45 pm
Ayu sighed. "I thought sooo I hate it when assains do that! Makes them.....so...so...so hard to track..yet thats it."  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:51 pm
Dhalgren shrugged. "It's what assasins do. And to have that uncanny knack at being good at it too. That's mainly why they are assasins. What I wonder about is why I was assigned an assasin?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:57 pm
Ayu frown. "Whatever it is I hope he is gone fast!" Punchs wall and makes a hole in it. "I hate him!!! He tries to kill me because I can read minds!"  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:47 pm
Dhalgren pondered the situation for a second. "Are you sure he tried to kill you? Becuase if he wanted to kill you I'm sure you would be dead. Killing, is what assasins are good for. And wit. And if he did want to kill you, I'm sure there is more than that one reason. There are many people who have mindgifts you know. Your not the only one. And that's a talent that could help a lot on this mission too, so if he wants to kill you he has to go through me. And you better not attack him either becuaes we could use his subterfuge skills too."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:57 pm
Ayu smiled. "No...you heared him! A shadows enemy is a person who can read minds....that exactly what he said!"  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:24 pm
"Then hte answer is simple. Don't read his mind, adn I'll deal wiht the rest."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:35 pm
She gowled. "Your asking a dog not to bark...your asking a cat not to purr. It is hard for me to not read minds!" Ayu walked off to her room and plopped down on her bed. She covered her face and sighed.  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:17 pm
Hmm, if this was the military, I would say I could stop a dog from barking, but I guess it isn't. I wonder if she reads minds subconciously? Oh what am I going to do? Dhalgren thought to himself. "I'm going to have to think on this situation."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games