Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:53 pm
Xixi put a hand to her chest and nodded as she watched him fly away.

Zack never did get his order. He just sat there miserable thinking about Strike.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:58 pm
Strike flew high into the sky. He did a high speed spin to test his flight. "That feels good, that fight with Bruno screwed me up a bit. Full speed test!!!" Strike used a gust and flew as fast as he could straight up. "Yes, I'm back!!!" Strike flew straight down and pulled up at the last second. He headed towards Zacks house and flew in the back onto his balcony like always. He went in and down the stairs to see if Zack was there. "Zack, are you here?!"  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:02 pm
Geoffory had been in Zacks room cleaning up after him. He heard Strike and looked at him. "Sir, The master is not here. He left ages ago." Geoffory stood there holding Zacks dirty clothing.

Xixi sat by the resteraunt and looked up. She lived right above it but she was waiting for Strike. She didnt want to leave because he didnt know where she lived.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:04 pm
"Where is he? I need to speak with him!" Strike looked at him intently, waiting for a response. It started to rain outside as he stood there, the night had clouded and a down pour insued.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:06 pm
Zack was covered by an umbrella at the cafe. He looked out and sighed.

Xixi covered her head with her hands and lowered her head. "Strike..."

"Sir, im not sure...He said he was going for a walk..." Geoffory resumed his duties and said no further words.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:13 pm
"Alright, I'll find him..." Strike charged out the door, running instead of flying. He looked from place to place in the pouring rain. The remaining light gave him just enough to see. The sun is going to set soon, I'll never find him if the sun is down!!! Strike continues to run until he comes to a cafe. It looked a bit familiar. He looked around outside, and under one of the umbrellas he found Zack. He stopped infront of him and spread his wings. "Well brother, have you changed your mind? Is what I have to show you important or not? I don't want to do this anymore, tell me brother... Has your heart changed?!"  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:18 pm
Zack looked at him blankly and blinked a few times. He was ready to hit him hard to the ground for making him worry. Instead he got up, hooked his arm around his neck and scruntched his head. "Idiot!" He said at first. "I always cared, you moron."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:21 pm
"All I ask is that you show it brother, even if you don't really care..." Strike weaseled away from him once again. "Well, if anything, you tease me like a brother. Come on, I have someone I need to go get...." Strike took off, not speeding away so Zack could follow. "You know the place and the person, we are going back to the restaurant... For Xixi...."  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:23 pm
Zack was a little puzzeled but he flew up and behind Strike. Following him in the rain. What about Xixi?He thought.

Xixi sneezed and sat there by the resteraunt soaking wet. "Got to wait..."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:26 pm
Hibiki ran outisde in the rain, over to the tree where he buried the jewelry he recently stole. he dug through the dirt and pulled out the bag. "I can't leave this out here, something could happen to it." he said to himself. he brought it back into his room, and hid it under his bed.  

Allah The Eternal

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:28 pm
Strike flew down at the front of the restaurant to see Xixi there soaking from being in the rain. Strike spread his wings over her. "Get inside Xixi, its raining!" Strike yelled at her, but he did it cause he cared. "I'm sorry to yell, but I didn't want you to wait out here for me, I meant inside the restaurant..."
Blinded by love, just like Maria....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:33 pm
Xixi looked up at him with wide eyes a little. It looked as though she had been crying with the rains drops on her face. She nodded and went around to another door opening it up and heading inside. A flight of stairs took her all the way up to her apartment door.

Zack stood behind Strike and looked at him.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:37 pm
Strike followed Xixi up the stairs to her place. "Xixi, come here for a minute.." Strike waved for her to come over to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:40 pm
Zack turned and left them alone. He headed home and entered his room. He could it rather clean. "Geoffory..." He whispered.

Xixi opened her door and looked over her shoulder at him. She was cold from soaking wet and needed to dry off but went to Strike anyways. "Yes?"  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:42 pm
"Hold on to me for a second would ya?" Strike grabs her and pulls her close. Strike uses his control over the wind to dry them super fast. A torrent swirls aroudn them, but it only affects them. Like a tornado in reverse. "There, thats better..." Strike lets go of her. "All dry now...." Strike smiled at her.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games