Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
Things You've Never Hear From KH Characters. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

beehive130

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:54 pm
*evil laugh* poor kairi twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:57 pm
beehive130
the letter in KH2 afte rteh credits that kairi found is what im talking about in this:
The letter should say this:
Dear Sora and Riku,
........I wish you the best of luck in your gay relationship. But I must say I feel sorry for Kairi, the poor girl. Sora you should have s*x with her just as an apology. Riku, you need to shove you hand in you pocket and remain the cocky b*stard we know you are. Oh yeah, the world is in chaos, blah blah blah. They think we need the help of gay people. Stupid people. This is why I enjoy being a mutated lab rat, oh yeah. One more thing. I saw this fangirl yesterday, she nearly beat the crap out of me because we killed the nobodies, and demanded to know where you were. I'm sorry I had to tell, she shoved my keyblade up my *ss. (Thats hurts btw.) Her shirt reads Axel Fangirl, and her name was beehive130. you have been warned.
.......................................................Mickey
Kairi: YOUR GAY!?
Sora:
Riku: *puts hand in pocket*
that was fun... great stress relief the next one is going to be to roxas from axel. (im agianst yaoi but ill make an exception)  

beehive130

beehive130

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:16 pm
This is before Roxas forgot Axel, he never did (thankfully) remeber reading this letter.
Dear Roxas,
Hey! how you doin? I saw you last night, I saw you through the window. Did you know your sooooo cute when your asleep? Your adorable! You look like a little angel! heart Anyway, Im good. yeah good, what are you wearing? You KNOW what I'm wearing. OOH OOH did you use that bond of flame keyblade I gave you the other day? You look sexy with it. Im not being bias, you. look. SEXY. ..... heart ......
this is awkward. anyway. Yesterday demyx had teh NERVE to spray to me down with a hose! of course I ticked off Saix afterwards and said it was him so he would chase him a round with a beserkers rage. It was funny. got it memorized? Oh yeah. Mansex is looking for you saying he needs you to sex up or something. I told him that you were MY b***h and for him to BACK OFF. He refused so you might need to take cover for a while. (you can stay in my room. heart )
.........................................................Love ya!
................................................................. heart Axel heart
ps: meet me at the skyscraper tonight.
now back to reality, Roxas did go to teh tower but before Axel got there Riku appeared and kicked his a**. Axel waited forever, but thought roxas left him. (its one of teh reasons he had enough rage to attack roxas in twilight town)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:08 pm
beehive130
This is before Roxas forgot Axel, he never did (thankfully) remeber reading this letter.
Dear Roxas,
Hey! how you doin? I saw you last night, I saw you through the window. Did you know your sooooo cute when your asleep? Your adorable! You look like a little angel! heart Anyway, Im good. yeah good, what are you wearing? You KNOW what I'm wearing. OOH OOH did you use that bond of flame keyblade I gave you the other day? You look sexy with it. Im not being bias, you. look. SEXY. ..... heart ......
this is awkward. anyway. Yesterday demyx had teh NERVE to spray to me down with a hose! of course I ticked off Saix afterwards and said it was him so he would chase him a round with a beserkers rage. It was funny. got it memorized? Oh yeah. Mansex is looking for you saying he needs you to sex up or something. I told him that you were MY b***h and for him to BACK OFF. He refused so you might need to take cover for a while. (you can stay in my room. heart )
................................................................. heart Axel heart
now back to reality, Roxas did go to teh tower but before Axel got there Riku appeared and kicked his a**. Axel waited forever, but thought roxas left him. (its one of teh reasons he had enough rage to attack roxas in twilight town)

soo.. i guess ... before he forgot about the organization...

roxas got raped

o_o;;  

Keyblade Ninja

Annissina Fhang

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:34 pm
beehive130
the letter in KH2 afte rteh credits that kairi found is what im talking about in this:
Dear Sora and Riku,
........I wish you the best of luck in your gay relationship. But I must say I feel sorry for Kairi, the poor girl. Sora you should have s*x with her just as an apology. Riku, you need to shove you hand in you pocket and remain the cocky b*stard we know you are. Oh yeah, the world is in chaos, blah blah blah. They think we need the help of gay people. Stupid people. This is why I enjoy being a mutated lab rat, oh yeah. One more thing. I saw this fangirl yesterday, she nearly beat the crap out of me because we killed the nobodies, and demanded to know where you were. I'm sorry I had to tell, she shoved my keyblade up my *ss. (Thats hurts btw.) Her shirt reads Axel Fangirl, and her name was beehive130. you have been warned.
Sora:

*singing* if u were gay. that'd be ok. i mean cuz hey! i like u anyway. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:15 pm
Demyx-gurl-Xia
beehive130
Dear Sora and Riku,
Sora:

*singing* if u were gay. that'd be ok. i mean cuz hey! i like u anyway. xp
if sora is singing this is what would happen:
Demyx:*walks in* MY EARS THEY BURN!!!! *runs away*
Riku: *dies*
kairi: *dumbfounded*
Roxas: AH HA! A CHALLENGE! *starts singing beautiful soul*
Axel: *tackels roxas* STOP! DON'T ENCOURAGE HIM!!!
Sora: *stops* hey? what happende to everyone?
I know! they want an encore!
guys: NOOO! *tackel sora*
Kairi: *dumbfounded, faints*  

beehive130

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:05 pm
Keyblade Ninja
beehive130
Dear Roxas,

roxas got raped

o_o;;

My thoughts exactly.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:12 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Keyblade Ninja
beehive130
Dear Roxas,

roxas got raped

o_o;;

My thoughts exactly.
*looks around innocently* you didn't hear it form me.  

beehive130

NaxreXIV

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:58 pm
Axel: And now you really will be nothing! *kills Vexen*
Sora: .....OH MY GOD!
Axel: What?!
Donald: You killed Kenny!
Goofy: You b*****d!
Axel: O_o

Yeah, that joke's probably been overdone by now, but that's exactly what I said when Axel killed Vexen, so meh.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:26 am
NaxreXIV

Yeah, that joke's probably been overdone by now, but that's exactly what I said when Axel killed Vexen, so meh.

LOL I would never thought there would be a South Park's line in it. LOL xd  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

NaxreXIV

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:44 pm
Jisen Meizuki
NaxreXIV

LOL I would never thought there would be a South Park's line in it. LOL xd
No one really did that joke yet? Wow! I figured that it'd be one of the first said! X_x  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:35 am
((From the scene of KHFM+ trailer))

Axel: Don't you have a heart?
Roxas: Even I don't know that.
Axel and Roxas:...............
Axel: I'm sure...... *pushes Roxas off the Clock Tower*
Roxas: eek crying AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! AXEL!!! HELP ME!!! AXEL!!! SAVE ME!!!! AXEL!!! I WANT MY MOMMY!!!! gonk crying gonk
*Below Axel appears out of a portal and summons his Nobodies. His Nobodies jump up, save Roxas, and land it safely on the ground.*
Axel: So Roxas, how was it?
PUNCH!!!
Roxas:*huffing and puffing* Damnit, Axel!! Don't do that again!! You nearly gave me a heart attack!!
Axel:*gets up with a blackeye* Hah!!! I knew it!!! You DO have a heart!!
Roxas: eek .....................
*few minutes later*
Roxas:*walks off, muttering to himself* stressed stressed stressed
Axel:*lying on the street with all the bruises and cut over him*..........  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

AutumnicXWinter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:55 pm
Larxene: Well? how's Catsle Oblivion? Having fun?
Sora: Yeah, pretty good, but it needs a slide
-------
Axel: Don't you have heart?
Roxas: Obviously not, or I wouldn't be a Nobody!
-------
Kairi: See? I told you we'd meet again
Sora: *fart* Hehe, Oops  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:09 am
Luxord: He gambled with his own existance. Did he obtain something?
Xigbar: Besides getting his butt whooped, nothing.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Fire_Queen713

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:57 pm
Axel:your coming with me if you like it or not.
Roxas:eat my shorts
Axel: eek  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games