Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Gold Mine
Spoon Keep-Away: The Unofficial Gold Mine Game. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's got the spoon?!
  Kookie Munzta!
  toricmpbll!
  Zygona!
  Emerell!
  Angel Muerto!
  BlackBloodJin!
  Pensakura!
  cherrish_girl!
  Canicuss!
  Me!
View Results

Zygona

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:00 pm
(hides deep within the shadows)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:50 am
Zygona
toricmpbll
Zygona
toricmpbll
Zygona
toricmpbll
stare it's bitchy hour. i have to be nice all day now i can be bitchy

oh so you have a bad day. and its okay to get on gaia and take it out on your fellow guild members?
nope but u got in the way of my rage u don't know how hard it is to act happy and like my life is perfect it kills me

so you think you have a bad life do you. well maybe you do, maybe you dont. ether way you cant take it out on others. and if you want to take it out on me. im not going to just sit here and take lip from you
i'm done with bitchy hour a friend just called so i have to act nice and happy again

well im glad your done for the day. but i dont like having someone take there anger out on me. and if you do it again we are going to have problems. okay?
u sound like my mom stare  

toricmpbll

Zygona

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:02 am
toricmpbll
Zygona
toricmpbll
Zygona
toricmpbll
nope but u got in the way of my rage u don't know how hard it is to act happy and like my life is perfect it kills me

so you think you have a bad life do you. well maybe you do, maybe you dont. ether way you cant take it out on others. and if you want to take it out on me. im not going to just sit here and take lip from you
i'm done with bitchy hour a friend just called so i have to act nice and happy again

well im glad your done for the day. but i dont like having someone take there anger out on me. and if you do it again we are going to have problems. okay?

you know what. you think you got it so bad. alright im all ears lets hear how bad you got it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:27 am
Zygona
toricmpbll
Zygona
toricmpbll
Zygona
toricmpbll

you know what. you think you got it so bad. alright im all ears lets hear how bad you got it.
lets do this in a pm i hate ppl feeling sorry for me.  

toricmpbll

Zygona

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:05 am
toricmpbll
Zygona
toricmpbll
Zygona
toricmpbll

lets do this in a pm i hate ppl feeling sorry for me.

thats fine by me  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:54 pm
*while Zy and Tori talk Kit grabs spoon and runs*  

Pensakura

Emerell

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:23 pm
"Hey, Pensakura, look! AN ALIEN!"

*steals spoon*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:44 pm
Emerell

*steals spoon*

Dangit I fall for that everytime! scream  

Pensakura

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:35 am
Pensakura
Emerell

*steals spoon*

Dangit I fall for that everytime! scream
twisted *catches up to em, trips her, and runs like hell off with the spoon*

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:01 am
*smacks kookies in head* Hey!That's mine! *grabs spoon*  

Pensakura

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:04 am
Pensakura
*kicks kit in the back of the nee and she falls over* muhahaha it's mine *runs off with spoon* with all this running off u would think we have gone all around the world by now.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:10 am
toricmpbll
Pensakura
*kicks kit in the back of the nee and she falls over* muhahaha it's mine *runs off with spoon* with all this running off u would think we have gone all around the world by now.

*jumps and grabs Tori feet making her fall to the ground. Kit jumps on top of her and wrestle's away the spoon* No you don't!!!  

Pensakura

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:13 am
Pensakura
toricmpbll
Pensakura

*jumps and grabs Tori feet making her fall to the ground. Kit jumps on top of her and wrestle's away the spoon* No you don't!!!
*picks up rock and throws it at the back of kits head* gotcha *runs and takes the spoon* nnnnooooooo *jumps out of the way of kits hand* u'll never tuch me again  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:57 am
toricmpbll
Pensakura
toricmpbll
Pensakura

*picks up rock and throws it at the back of kits head* gotcha *runs and takes the spoon* nnnnooooooo *jumps out of the way of kits hand* u'll never tuch me again

*Kit bites Tori's leg* (muffled) Haha! Where do you think your going now? twisted  

Pensakura

Kiraleen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:29 am
*While Pensakura is biting Tori's leg, tickles Tori and runs off with the spoon*  
The Gold Mine

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games