Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:48 pm
Laughs alittle. "Sorry my name is Ayu," she said not looking up from her nails.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:26 pm
hearing Ryo's voice she stood. she went to go look from him though trying to keep out of veiw.
"Where are you going? Are you going to look for that Wolf boy?" The pixie said coming out of lillys pocket.
Quickly Lilly grabed the pixie and stuffed her back in her pocket. "Shhhhh don't let no one hear you." She said looking down at her pocket. she found Ryo and Hot streak. Though she could see them..she hid so they couldn't see her.  

_Demon_Korais_

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:57 pm
She looked up. "I thought I heard a pixie," she said to where only she could hear. She looked around. "Must be my imagination," she said, looking back at her nails.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:31 pm
"I guess I'm lucky not to have been pulled out myself then," Draconus laughs, "Considering I was in the shadow of a tree not long ago. A pleasure to meet you, by the way."  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:35 pm
She smiles. "Always a pleasure to have another person," she said, still looking at her nails.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:22 pm
Mia smiled and bent over in a kind of bow and she crossed her right arm over her stomach to make her look suffisticated in doing this.

"Pleasure to meet you all as well." Mia stood up straight again. She looked around and lied down again. "Um, I'm really tired from traveling to this place, so you don't mind if I sleep a little do you?"  

zepherion

Ryo-kun 89

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:27 pm
_Demon_Korais_
hearing Ryo's voice she stood. she went to go look from him though trying to keep out of veiw.
"Where are you going? Are you going to look for that Wolf boy?" The pixie said coming out of lillys pocket.
Quickly Lilly grabed the pixie and stuffed her back in her pocket. "Shhhhh don't let no one hear you." She said looking down at her pocket. she found Ryo and Hot streak. Though she could see them..she hid so they couldn't see her.

"Hm... oh hi Lilly." Hotstreak said to her. "Why are you hiding behind that corner."

Ryo heard Hotstreak say Lilly's name. He stood up and walked towards her. "Hi." He rubbed against her leg as a friendly gesture.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:29 pm
"I don't mind," Draconus says, "I'm not sure about the others, but since you're one of us I'm sure they'll be willing to wait. They must be as exhausted as you are, now that I think about it."  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:30 pm
Yawns. "I don't mind," she said STILL messing with her nails.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:56 pm
Tiger looks up and shrugs then starts shuffling thorugh her bag again. Ty brings out a long cloak-like coat and climbs up a tree. Once up higher, at a blind spot, she wraps up in it resting her head and stares at the sky.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

zepherion

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:45 pm
Mia yawned loudly, stretched out her arms and tried to find a comfortable way to sleep on the ground. When she had found a good position she relaxed.

"OK. Thanks." Just as she was about to go to sleep, the shadow that she had been talking to earlier started poking at her. Mia sat up lazily and looked at her.

"What?" Mia started rubbing her eyes a little.

The girl shadow sighed.She held up a backpack filled with extra clothes, some food, a towel, one of Mia's favorite books and many other things."You forgot some stuff on the way here and I thought that since your my friend and all I thought I should bring it to you.She dropped the pack on the ground. But don't make me do it again ok! We shadows have to rest too, y'know?"

Then the shadow went away again. Mia sighed and dragged the backpack over beside her and rummaged through her pack and held up a couple of small blankets. "Anybody want one?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:30 pm
Ayu looked up. "I rather not sleep," she said and her pupils narrowed like a cats. "I think I should stay up," she said and looked at Draconus. "But just my opinion," and her nails became very long.  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:59 pm
"Suit yourself," Draconus says to Ayu before addressing Mia, "The shadows shall serve as my blanket." With that he walks to the nearest shadow and seems to melt into it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:12 pm
Lilly giggled some ignoreing hot steaks question. she kneeled some and smiled at Ryo.
"ooo...Who's this..i don't know his name....c'mon c'mon tell me who is he." Said the pixie. she floated around Ryo's head.
Lilly's eyes grew bigger for a second then sighed knowing she cant hide her much longer the ways that pixie is. "Ask him yourself...he can hear you...hence the hearing.."  

_Demon_Korais_

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:58 pm
Growled alittle. "Show off," she said and looked at Mia.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games