Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "KFC" Kentucky Fried Chicken (aka "TFC" The Food Court)
"Why Not" post your favorite delicious foods here!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nuclear Hobo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:15 am
The parasites, Las Plagas, are slaves to my will! I have... absolute control!
Pasta salad. Pizza with extra sauce and black olives. Chicken chow mein. <3

social xx reject
Tuna sushi : D

Yummy, yummy.

Tuna sushi is awesome. Especially with cream cheese. 8D

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:42 pm
Noobie Crayon claims de following as belong to them 4evaaaa: Chocolate Milk, Lasagna, pasta, pasta, pasta, turkey bacon, my dad's (and his mom's) oatmeal, and a bunch of candy and junk foods. pirate  

TheNewCrayolaCrayon

Business Gekko

6,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kitsune Voss

Liberal Shapeshifter

12,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:52 am
Macaroni, pasta bake, Taco rolls, Sugar-free Strawberry Ice cream, Apples, Carrots and broccoli, Ham and provolone sandwiches, trout, sushi, and eggplant Parmesan  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:57 am
Peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwhich  

Blood_of_the_Warrior

Tweeetyy

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:05 pm
I have a lot of favorite food, but they all go into the "seafood" area. *w*

Crabs, crawfish, raw oysters, cooked oysters, fish with rice, sushi, shrimp, cocktail shrimp, fried shrimp, fish sticks, sushi, sweet stuff, oh, and did I say sushi? mrgreen

Though sadly, most of them are expensive. emo  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:17 pm
Well I like-- *takes deep breath* --Cheese, pickles, rice, ramen, chinese food, tacos, burritos, enchiladas, macaroni & cheese, lasagna, ice cream, chocolate, vanilla extract, Coca Cola, beach sand, fish, tuna, kitties, coconut, mango, bananas, watermelon, kiwifruit, cheese, mozzarella, provolone, cheddar, rat poison, chicken, hamburgers, blood, and MANY CHEESEY STUFFFF!!!!!! *exhales* Ahh...quite a mouthful! biggrin  

luminous muse

sabaku_no_rebecca

5,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:10 pm
Campbell's (condensed) Chicken Noodle Soup, classic--one can-ful in a ceramic bowl with exactly 1 can-ful of tap water added, heat in the microwave on high for two minutes and thirty-four seconds, stirred with a metal spoon, broth slurped up first, tilted front-up to get the rest of the broth, seperating the noodles and the chicken, scooping up the noodles and slurping them down, then gathering all the chicken bits in one spoon-ful and eating them, then licking the bowl clean.

o.o

Yeah, I'm a bit strange. <<  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:21 pm
mexican and chineese food are my fav they r awesome!  

awesome_music_freak59

awesome_music_freak59

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:56 pm
spaghetti tacos  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:35 pm
potatoes and yo-yo cookies  

fake passport

virtuoso of righteousness

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:16 pm
Well... I'm a fan of TRUE Italian food... not "lasagna" or "Italian-seasoned sauce" but I REALLY like a dish I make called " La Compianese" It is a spinach or cheese ravioli ( ur preference) covered in a cream sauce. Now the sauce is the magic. You roast a red pepper directly over open flame until it's completey black on the outside. Take a knife and shave off all charred skin till its raw red pepper. ( dont worry about a couple lil flakes of charred pepper skin... adds flavor) NOW the trick is, and I know it sounds unimportant and dumb... but IMMEDIATELY after roasting and "skinning" place in paper bag and close up. The paper really keeps that smoked roasted flavor sealed in and even kicks it up a notch! Now you want to use a food processor, making a cream sauce using Gorgonzola cheese, a hint of parmeasen, a few twigs of FRESH rosemary, and heavy cream. This will not be the same w/out FRESH ingrediants! Throw that pepper in there! Sauce should come out pretty much a pastelsih orange, and it is D- mo fukkin- liscious!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:13 pm
raw cookie dough and pizza rolls (not combined) 4laugh  

Sango of the Mist

Live_Laugh_Candy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:00 am
no lie its ... hamburger & fires smile
im always craving them 3nodding ....now im hungry neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:58 am
BACONATOR!!!  

Sir Knox

anir95

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:08 am
Pizza
Chinease food

"KFC" Kentucky Fried Chicken (aka "TFC" The Food Court)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games