Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:26 pm
Ayu jumps off Yuki's back. "I'm fine, I don't know about Yuki though," she said. Yuki only growled. "Ok he is fine," she said walking alittle ways from him.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:56 pm
"Seems like a good idea to me," Marcus says, "After all, I am human. All that travelling can take a lot out of a guy who's used to sitting in his room reading spellbooks." The mage sits down, keeping his staff near him, "Oh, and just so you know, we don't need to worry about a fire. If anyone really needs the light there are other ways. I find magical light tends to drive unwanted things away more, due to a fear of magic that I have actually witnessed in humans more than once."  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:01 pm
She stopped and sat next to Marcus. "You could ride Yuki with me if you want," she asked kindly and Yuki curls up around Ayu's feet purring looking at Marcus with his huge tiger eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:36 pm
Ty watches them in silent thought. Why am I here? Why? kept popping into her mind unbidden.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:43 pm
She looked at the group.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:45 pm
Mia walked closer to the group and sat down. She took her backpack off her back and rummaged through it. She took out a few sandwiches and layed them on a small blanket on the ground.

"Anyone hungry? I am." Mia picked up one sandwich and took a bite out of it.  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:48 pm
She shook her head. "Thanks but No thanks already ate," she said  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:55 pm
Tiger looks shyly at Mia while turning into her humanish form. "Ya. I don't have anything handy." She walks over and sits beside her. She is why. She is kind. Thats why.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:58 pm
Smiles  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:48 am
Mia handed Ty a sandwich and took another bite out of hers. Mia felt pretty happy right now despite what had happened a while ago.

Maybe I'm happy that I'll be able to see my Master again soon. Maybe I'm happy that we're finally away from that horrific scene. Maybe...maybe I'm happy that I have friends to travel with.

"So, where do you guys come from? I'm from Etheros."  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:38 am
She looked up. "I can't remember.......I've just been in this forest so long...I seriously don't know," she said quietly.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:08 pm
Tiger points north as she shoves the sandwich in her mouth. "Somewhere way up that way." Ty says as soon as she finishes chewing. "Then again, I suppose that was fairly obvious."  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:30 pm
Ayu laughs and falls out of the tree. "OW!!,"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:40 pm
Tiger looks at her curiously then smiles a soft warm smile. "You okay?" Ty shoves her mouth full and takes a few seconds to chew before swallowing and coughing on crumbs.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:42 pm
Ayu giggles. "Ya I'm fine, just a giggle fit," she said and stood up.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games