Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
The Story That Went On... (Formerly Death Cut. Completed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:24 pm
*BlackMN went through the swimsuits and took out the ones that looked like would be most comfortable with her tails. Oh these are for you guys, *she said and placed a bag in front of them and walked off to try on the swim suits.*

This is more skimpy than what I normally wear. *Rosemary had just looked at hers...normally when she wears a bikini type thing the bottoms look kinda like shorts...*

Speedos? *Veni accidentally snapped them at Sephiroth.* What did she do, shop for Malos' viewing pleasure, *he pulled out some trunks his size,* or did he add them in there?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:14 pm
Malos: "Hey, for once, I had nothing to do with this. Heh."

*When the speedos went flying, a stream of water knocked them off course, courtesy of Minazi's pet. They ended up landing over GL's face with a wet plop. GL just stood there for a moment, eyes blinking, not believing exactly what had just happened*

GL: "....Nnnngh, ack! Get 'em off!"

*Apparently something about the skimpy swimwear made GL uncomfortable, as he blindly flailed his arms and stumbled. His wings finally plucked them off his face, but not before he tripped, falling face forward, and knocking the box of swimwear over. He ended up with all manner of swimwear on his head. To add insult to injury, Minazi's pet merper hopped down in front of his face and squirted him in the eye.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:00 pm
Poor little slap stick. *Rosemary bent over and rubbed GL's bald head and helped him out of it all.* And you are a very cute merper. I wonder if hers have come out of hiding. Would you go and see if they've returned to the main building since it practically takes nothing out of you to go wherever you want to go? We think they hid in a water area if they're still alive and that that is probably why we can't find them. Water hides smells and it isn't exactly a vampire's best element.

*She took them into most likely Minazi's room for it had a master bathroom.*

So should I wear these or the trunks? *Said Veni coming out of the bathroom into the room wearing the small swim bottoms. Rosemary had already changed.*

In front of all them? I can picture other things we could use those for.

*The other vampire was on her lap before she could blink.* Like what?

Oh playing in the pool with just the two of us...maybe even with that man over there if he wanted to play too. I don't know...you're usually the creative one with your disfiguring body shadow things.

Yeah trunks. I don't like wearing these things often anyways. *He changed bottoms.* So how's that? How do you feel wearing something other than long sleeves and pants master?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:33 pm
GL: "Alright, I'll be back in a little bit."

*One quick portal later, and the reaper was gone to check on all the pets back at the house.*

Jacob: "I honestly don't see how those small... things... can be comfortable to wear. I'll admit... I'm uncertain, Veni..."

*Shrugging, he picked out a pair of black trunks (figures), and went into the bathroom to change. At that time, GL portaled back.*

GL: "Well, they already got half the place fixed up... the pets are all alright, I gave them all a little snack before I left."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:58 pm
Quite easily actually. They don't ride up a person's crack. Now the things with the little straps up ones butts, I don't see how they can be comfortable.

Heh, you still have that shirt she got you to cover your upper body with. *He held up a tie dyed shirt with a smiley face on it that said "Happy Days" on it.*

*Voice from behind some door.* Oh that's good that they're alright and finally came back. Makes me feel like a bad pet owner or something when I don't know what's happened to them after an unfortunate incident.

*She opened the door.* Tada! Finally something I don't have to buy various sizes for depending on my mood for that day.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:22 pm
*Jacob glanced at the rather colorful shirt with doubt... Even though he didn't have much fashion sense, even that seemed a bit gaudy to him. Once GL and Minazi changed into their swimwear, everyone gathered everything up and headed back outside. She lead them behind her house and into a deep forested area there, a variety of trees and plants hiding a small trail. They came across a small pond, but they walked by it, ignoring the people who were already swimming there. After a while, she went off trail, having to brush tree branches out of her way. GL managed to get caught up on some "living vines", the plantlife clinging to him and tangling him up... they managed to make the plants let him go after giving them some water.*

Minazi: "Well, here we are."

*Moving some shrubs out of her way, Minazi revealed a rather quiet and beautiful spot. A large waterful splashed into a natural pool, with two distinct smaller ones on either said of it that fed into surrounding hot springs. Strange but gorgeous crystal formations emerged from the top of the hotspring waterfalls, glowing with a white energy... Apparently it was the crystals that kept the hotsprings warm. At the top of the largest waterfall, a strange, large tree could be seen in the distance, it's branches stretching out a whiles before curling downwards into snail-shell like spirals. A number of colorful merpers were running about, playing in the water and plantlife. Minazi's pet Merper jumped excitedly on her shoulder, eager to play with the others.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:13 pm
This is a nice place. For a prime food source to many carnivores, Merpers sure seem carefree.

Kinda makes me wish Merpy and Meep were here. They'd have a lot of fun.

*Rosemary opened her wings, flapped them once, vanished, and came back a few minutes later with the two Merpers and P-chan...and a stowaway Willow.* Mario said he'd stay behind with D. *D was a little mogwi who couldn't go out in the sun or play in the water...*

*P-chan began to sniff around after greeting the people with a wet nose that he knew and liked.*

Hah! Now this is a place you'd think little glowy people would live!

*Veni set a towel on the ground and curled up under a shady rock.*

*Rosemary wondered if she should let Muerte out as she sat her gun next to one of the springs and got into the water and soon after she did this BlackMN smacked her in the head with her foot as she tried to leap over her into the deeper part. Rosemary scooped her up out of the water and first checked real quick like to see if she was fine, and then tossed her into the air.*

*BlackMN caused a nice splash as she landed in a belly flop and just floated there for a while before she straightened herself to have her head out of the water with somewhat teary eyes.* Ow...

What were you trying to do? The way I tossed you, you shouldn't have landed like that if you did nothing.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:15 pm
*GL splashed into one of the hotsprings, bobbing back up to the surface while floating on his back. He was soaking up as much heat energy as he possibly could, beginning to feel relaxed. Jacob, Minazi, and Githar joined Rosemary and Black in the pool area, while Malos took the hotspring opposite where GL was. After a while, he started to carefully climb up the rocks of the waterfalls, made it to the top, and sat there, examining one of the crystals that heated the water.*

Malos: "Huh. You don't see this kind very often on land usually.*

Minazi: "Yeah I know, they're normally down in the lava spiral. It's awesome that there's some here though."

*GL started giggling all of a sudden. Merpers were climbing onto the reapers stomach and diving off of him, tickling him in the process. Several started squirting streams of water at Willow to see if they could knock her into the water, while others had climbed ontop of P-Chan.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:47 pm
What type of crystals are they then?

*Rosemary became curious about something and sank to the bottom, she then shot back up, her wings being the ultimate flotation device.* It actually hurts a little to have them come out in water.

You can come out if you want to. *She whispered to her wrist holding it like she was checking her watch.*

*Veni moved to the edge of the water in a shady area and put a hand in the water. He was still a bit out of it and Jacob could tell.*

Willow had fun dodging the little streams of water when a few of them did it, but when a bunch joined in she got annoyed.* Hey hey! Not too many rainbow one eyes! Ack! *She fell in and looked like a struggling bug on the water, but unlike a bug who'd swim aimlessly until it died, she went for a floating stick.* I'm not a water sprite, I can't swim good. Now I have to wait until they dry. Hey can someone help me get near the shore?

*Like a shark BlackMN popped up and shut her fox jaws on Merpy just like she did when Githar first saw her in fox form. She then bared her teeth at the others, growled, and chased them around. After a while she spit Merpy out, but grabbed onto its foot with her lips and tossed him.*

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:15 am
Githar: "The crystals just gather up ambient energy, and heat up certain things around them. In this case, water."

*Willow was only clinging to the stick for a second before a small crowd of merpers swam up beneath her, acting like a little blanket that carried her back to land.*

*After a while of Black chasing them, they all started to concentrate their little squirts of water on her. Soon, she was being sprayed from every direction.*

*Never having really played much in the water (Most of the time he'd been in it, he was either painfully cleaning his wounds, or trying to survive), Jacob just soaked in the water, staying near the shore.*

*Muerte seemed to have been hesitant... the large soul of a man didn't seem to respond for a while. After a short time though, he materalized, standing waist deep in water. Still ever-clinging to that axe of his, he looked around in confusion. Finally spotting Rosemary amongst the group, he moved towards her*

Muerte: ""  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:50 pm
Yay, a shower! heart *She said turning back and began to pretend like she was taking one. Soon she poofed away and into the pool Gl was in, snuck up on him, and poked him.*

They must be super hot crystals to heat the water so quickly.

*Willow dared to stay in the water area near land in one of the more calm seeming areas.*

This is the man I was talking about in Coatli's sword. His name is Muerte. *Rosemary stared at him thinking. She didn't really care what he did as long as it didn't involve insulting, torturing, or killing anyone.* Well you can sit and swim about in the water, or explore the area, or pose as a body guard since you seem to be best at doing things like that. *She had a feeling he'd do that last one.* Don't hover above me a lot if you choose that one though.

If there's anything else you want to do, you're welcome to say what is is and quite possibly do that instead.

*Veni took this distraction as the perfect opportunity to sneak up on Jacob. He would have probably done this to Rosemary, but she had an a** kicker next to her. He grabbed his master and tossed him into the center of the pool. He then waited to see if Jacob would respond and play or do the boring adult thing and scold him, doing hardly anything afterwards.*

Ignore stunts like that.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:20 pm
*Just before Black could poke him, GL had opened up a small portal above her head. Where the other end of it was soon became clear as cold water poured ontop of her head for a few seconds, before the dimensional tears sealed up.*

GL: "Gotcha, sneaky!"

Jacob: "Veni, what are you doin*SPLOOOOSH!*

*Instead of resurfacing instantly, Jacob sank/swam to the bottom. If Veni wanted to play, so be it... He traced his fingers in the rocks and dirt on the bottom, and a large bubble floated out of the water's surface, then zipped toward's Veni. It managed to hit the top of his head, and burst apart, splashing the vampire wet. Jacob emerged from the water's surface, smirking*

Jacob: "I don't think I've ever mentioned that I've learned just a little bit of aquamancy..."

*Muerte pondered his options for a moment, before deciding that exploring the immediate area would be wise. It would be a good idea to check the area and become familar, in case any threats showed up. He moved quickly, and after his task was done, he returned to the pool, sitting near the water and watching the others relax and play. For now, he'd be content to observe. He felt entirely out of his element, but at the same time there was a budding curiosity that made him want to be out here.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:08 pm
*BlackMN ducked her head into the warmer water.* Brrr! Where'd you get that from?

You haven't mentioned a lot of things that you can do.

*Veni jumped in and started circling the aquamancer.* In fact I don't think that I know what you can do beyond what I've seen.

That's going to be a hard one to top. *Jacob watched Veni's moves carefully as the guy circled around him. He was still there when he felt two hands grab his legs and pull him under and then everyone else felt something tug them in.*

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:27 am
*GL snickered and gestured over to the cooler pool of water. Then he yelped as he was pulled under unexpectedly along with Black.*

Jacob: "Veni! Ack!"

Malos: "Aaaaaaaah! Shii*SPLOOOSH*"

*Malos popped his head out of the water, wondering what the hell had just tugged at his legs*

Malos: "The hell was THAT!?"

*Githar and Minazi both sputtered back to the surface, while Muerte had started, almost ready to attack at first until he sort of realized what happened.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:11 pm
*Veni chuckled in his head. Before the shy necromancer could think of and realize what he did when the vampire turned his head back to the legs he was holding and be embarrassed about it, he tossed Jacob up and out from under the water.*

Veni raised out of the water, a little bit above their heads, with his fingers spread in front of him and a devilish grin on his face.* I caught your shadow and now you're my puppet.

*They all raised out of the water, hovered there for a moment, some positions changed as he seemed to make sure none would get hurt from his antics, and dropped them, his hands falling down as he did so. He released them all, unable to keep that up for long with how he felt and fell back towards the water, but stopped before he made it and shot back up into the sky.*

*Rosemary had recovered from it and sent him up and away with her hardly visible wings and kept sending hum back up before he'd hit the water.*

*Veni began singing 'Fly Me to the Moon' as she did this. Near the end of the song he comically floated above the water like some cartoon character about to hit ground and wave bye bye.*

In other words I love... splosh! *She hit him from above and sent him in hard.*

*The vampire blew bubbles and sat down under the area the waterfall hit the water. He was trying to warm up again.*

It's a shame we don't think to do such things when we really should and need to.

Fly me next! Fly me! *Rosemary didn't send her up as high as she did her husband...in fact she tossed her more with her arms than sent her up through the air. When she did several merpers went flying as well when they'd get in the way.* Woah! Weee!

I've been thinking Githar....would you try to teach her your fighting style? What she can't do with energy she might be able to compensate with fire...I know that this might take up too much of your time and that you work hard to support yourself and your family. I'm willing to pay you for it so that my request doesn't become a financial burden to you...

Wha! Ack! Stop!

*She threw her up again anyways.* Or you could take her with you sometimes if she'd want to go.

Splash...  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games