Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirinkinetic Telepathetic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:18 pm
Mityl groggily rubbed the sleep from her eyes.
"we defeated them..and you got sick..you were in the middle of the clearing too long and absorbed most of the salt."
she leaned over him and gave him a lingering kiss on the lips.
"I don't ever want to see you that sick again.."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:20 pm
Blushing even brighter he stammers "O..ok My..Mytil." Touching his lips. He blushes a deep deep green and hides his face with his hands. "Im so Confused!!!!"  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:25 pm
Mityl nuzzles Oak and takes his hands in hers.
"I love you Oak..."
she said it softly, her voice low enough that it was intimate.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:30 pm
Looking at her as if he were about to cry again "I...I love you too." He brings her close and gives her a long lingering kiss. Embracing her fully in his arms.  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:36 pm
Mityl returned his kiss in full, relaxing into his arms.
"we should be getting back sometime today..."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:41 pm
Oaks blush still clearly present. He responds quietly "Ok Mytil." He stands up once again, picks up his club, and gently helps Mytil to her feet.  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:46 pm
"I'll carry Tassa."
she picks up her friend and leads the way back to the palace.
"I'll have to explain to the guards that the kitsunes were looking for protection. or something like that. can you back me up on that?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:49 pm
"Of course. They helped to save your life several times I am just as loyal to them as anyone." He says blushing. " In me those two will allways have an ally and friend."  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:55 pm
"I've grown rather fond of them..why don't we adopt them? be their new family? I think I like the idea of forming a family with you.."
she said the last blushing vibrantly. but without shame. it was in truth just her nervousness. she wasn't exactly sure she could play the role of mother even if the child was near adulthood.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:06 pm
"well...I say we should ask them. They may already have family. It would be unfair to take them from that. Barring that however.....A family sounds nice." (He hasnt stopped blushing since he woke up!)  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:09 pm
Gerick: "We have no family left. our only living family was just exiled last night...but it sounds nice...I'd like to be part of your family."
his sister nodded agreement.
"then consider yourselves family."
she said with a grin as they approached the palace.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:48 pm
Her dreams were vivid... Tassa was running in human form, it was her old life, her old friends laughing at her as she changed for the first time under the full moon. Pain splitting through her as she screamed in terror. Every inch of her body screaming at her, and she ran....

The werewolf as it attacked her as she ran blindly, how it slashed her throat open, and how she killed it...

Then they turned...

It was her grandfather... King Grate standing in front of her, as he died in her arms... She had stepped up to take her true place as the real heir to the throne... Grate loved his runaway son and had given it to her, the throne... His children had killed him...

She was running through the forest, her friends laughing at her again, blind, deaf and bewildered...

Tassa's chest seared in pain, almost as if her Aunt Hier and Princess Schasse had truly planted a knife into her heart... Her head was pounding as she struggled, struggled for her life... Only to find herself falling out of Mityl's arms and onto the floor. She was shaking and belwildered, her eyes wild and golden, prepared to fight for her life if need be. A hiss escaped her lips as she perpared her fangs and claws. Her mind was spinning and she couldn't focus on anything.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:11 am
Without thinking, fear and concern for his friend driving him Oak quickly grabs Tassa by the front of her clothes and slaps her in the face. "Stop it! Whats wrong?!" He then restrains her hugging her hard and facing her outwards so as to make sure she cant move and rocks her gently. In a soft but firm voice he says "Tassa van valliant. Please, calm down we are your friends."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:11 am
Sha took keely inside the palace,he wandered up the long narrow yet nicely carpeted stairs there were multiple doors on each side of the hall. At random sha chose one. Walking inside, the room was brightly decorated and there was only one king sized bed. Sha laid keely down carefully. Her body lay lifeless on the bed. Sha kneeled beside her."So your the elven white mage eh?But your so...so..ditzy..."Sha inched closer to her face; her lips were cherry and her peach colored had a tint of pink. He noticed how she had tiny freckles on her petite nose. For some reason it made sha smile. He had had a sister once,but she died.He hated to think about it because it made a whole whirl of emotions come rushing back.I still can't believe I'm supposed to protect her with my life? Shes just keely.The prophecy must be screwed up or something 'cause the sripture said'a strong mage'not a ditzy brunette..Sha sighed then rested his elbows on the bed looking out the window then back at keely"But she is kinda cute though I'll give her that."he smirked.  

Rai Kashino

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:29 am
Tassa scrambled to escape, it was the same feeling as before, the same apperance. She hissed, her claws slashing and grabbing where they could, pulling away, she backed next to a tree, her golden eyes flashing before she could calm down...

She stood, as the golden glow seeped away. Her head was pounding, and her entire body was screaming at her. "What did you do?" She implied to the two of them as her memory slowing came back to her in bits and pieces.

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games