Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of the Twilight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  It's neat!
  Gold!
View Results

Celestialfire3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:26 am
Looking over at Sebastien she smiled more easily. "I have no objections to being called elf, always being called Selwyn seems a little formal anyways. I might call you demon but there are too many of those still around in this world so it might get confusing at times." With those words Selwyn gracefully stepped ahead of the rest of the group, turning to wink back at them and say, "My you two are being slow, you should hurry up. With the threat of ambushes we should stick together to defend ourselves." Donning a more serious expression the pretty elf drew her bow and notched an arrow in preparation for battle against the unknown foes. Her hair swaying gently in the wind, she waited she continued to walk carefully along the forest ground to ensure she make no noise that would betray their presence.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:53 am
Sebastian slowed down to walk a little behind the group."I'll make up the rear, nothing will get past me."He said with a chuckle. His eyes turned grey, a few moments later his wings were engulfed in fire. An inferno could be seen in his eyes. He stepped to the middle of the road so that he wouldn't set the tree's on fire."I'm ready for a fight, I may get to have some fun with this."He said, his voice now sounded like thunder and crashing waves.  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:09 am
"Wait dude, if your gunna travel with us, then rule one, we're not to involve civilans and that means not to put them in harms way." She said as a reminder.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:39 pm
Sebastian looked at Rie with a smirk."I have never harmed innocent bystanders, and I never will. If we get attacked, they are no longer innocent. I will not kill them, but I won't let them walk away unscathed either. That is my promise, and that is what I will go by."Sebastian said, the inferno still burned in his eyes.
((Just to clear this up, the inferno is literally in his eyes. Not anywhere else. My wings are on fire and I'm in the middle of the walkway thing so that the tree's are unharmed.))  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:35 pm
She walked on, getting closer to the town.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:08 pm
((You know, posting one liners as frequently as you do makes it hard to continue rping.))  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:16 pm
Sebastian Kierrn
((You know, posting one liners as frequently as you do makes it hard to continue rping.))
((I know, but my creative spirit isn't working. I can't think of anything at the moment))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:41 am
((Well, you are the leader of the group so it shouldn't be that hard. We're supposed to be ambushed as you said, so have us be attacked by something.))  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Celestialfire3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:22 pm
Selwyn smiled at her two friends, they seemed to get along fairly well with each other. She did not pay too much attention to them though, her body was tense, she had a feeling that something dangerous was about to happen and Selwyn was determined to protect her friends. Once a friend of hers always a friend, she would never let anything happen to someone dear to her if she could prevent it.

//I finally got back on...at least for a little bit//  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:48 pm
As Sebastian walked he kept looking to the sides of the road."Well, if we are going to be ambushed, they are sneaky enough I can't find them. I'm going back to wolf."He said. A red aura surrounded him, fire and all, and he quickly changed back into a wolf. His wings remained on fire and his eyes continued to show an inferno.  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:51 pm
Rie looked around. "I think you might get your wish. We're surrounded." She said as demons were surounded them, but were hidden.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:18 pm
Sebastian looked around, sure enough there were demons surround them hidden amongst the trees. He smelled them more than saw them."Great, just great. I don't have complete control of my magics right now, and I'd probably be attacked while shifting. This'll be fun."He said, his voice full of sarcasm.  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:50 am
"At this point, I don't care how you fight, just try and stay alive." She said and got ready for battle as the demons charged.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:52 am
Sebastian turned to face the demons as they charged in."This will be interesting to say the least. I'll try not to kill them."Sebastian said with a wolfish smile. He crouched low to the ground and waited.  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:27 pm
Rie blew only a portion of the demons away with wind, but more soon followed, finding new tactics that make fighting them more difficult. "They just keep comming..."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games