Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Romantic RP! COME HERE! BOARDING SCHOOL! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:56 pm
- rolls over an moves my head slightly still asleep-  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:03 pm
Kyra tilts her head slightly, then goes over to sit next to him. She starts to look at where the damage is, preparing herself for when he wakes up.  

candyroks81

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:16 pm
- the breathing gets faster as a nightmare pops up in my hea and i start to toss and turn-no no nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!- i scream and jump up and then look aroun and then at you- oooops sorry  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:20 pm
Kyra starts as his nightmare goes on and when he apologized she simply said "It's okay...everyone has nightmares" she embraces him tightly and finds that he's cold with sweat.  

candyroks81

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:21 pm
- i simply whisper thank you - an kiss her lightly-  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:24 pm
"You're welcome" Kyra whispers back and returns the kiss gently. She gets up and grabs a mug and goes out of the room for a few minutes, returning with the mug filled with steaming coffee. She hands it to him and smiles.  

candyroks81

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:00 pm
((So... Lets have a vote! How many people wanna have a vampire in school and how many not! Ulric was planned out to be a vampire, but I can still change my mind... It's just a bit more boring... It'll be something like Negima?! but with no wizards... But that would be great too! XD But then, there could be too many people that have powers XP))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:48 am
((As long as you don't feed on me, I don't give a care.))

"Great, I get shot up and I don't know why." fenrick thought to himself.

*Fenrick then walked down to the cafeteria and ordered an iced coffee*  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:01 am
[NOOOO I LEFT SPECIAL STUDENTS CAUSE I GOT BORED i on'yt want it here either cause thats really stupid if you want to be a vampire go to special stuents be human and stay here plzzz] - drinks a sip an puts it down - hey wanna go get soemthing to eat lata  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:29 pm
((YES! Vamp's are awesome, just don't suck the blood out of me without my permission [*winks* haha] and it's cool with me.))

Kyra smiles brightly "Yeah..let's hope neither of us get shot" she winks and gets into a more comfortable position, now that he's alright.  

candyroks81

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:03 pm
"That ulric guy is a strange character."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:04 pm
((I won't go too much on the extremes of powers... He's just slightly different from humans will stare He just won't die if he gets shot and disappear from view when he just doesn't want anyone to talk to him.... And well, of course, all vampires drink blood, but Ulric won't attack much anyone around... It'll just pass on the news that they find people with mysterious marks in the neck in different places in the city at night... And up t'ill now it's 1 yes, 1 no, and 1 don't care, which I can consider as yes... It just won't seem like he's vamp, or nearly =P))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:36 pm
oh yeah here - i pull out a holstera and a gun keep that and i put on my coat and grab her hand smile then i start to leave- [ ulric i ave an idea how our paths and what we both are can cross when you get a chance pm and ill tell you... alright?]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:08 am
Kyra's eyes widen and eyebrows raise as she takes the gun gingerly in her hands. She hesitantly puts it on thinking I'm never going to use this..oh well, if it keeps him happy. She smiles back at him and allows him to guild her through.  

candyroks81

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:18 am
- o walk to my street racer red and black bike an hand her a re helmet mine is dead black- get on and hol on tight - i swing my leg over and lift the bike-  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games