Welcome to Gaia! ::

Emos United

Back to Guilds

Emos United 

Tags: emos united 

Reply Chat
Roleplaying. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this is a good idea?
  Yes
  No
  Vote for gold
View Results

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:52 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
*Kurai sat up turnd the opposite way from him, not wanting him to see her tear streaked face* Not even enough to say barely

"Lay down. I'll help yuo keep the memories away...."
I'm ok. Don't worry, just a restless mind. I'll live^^

"I'm just saying that if your mind is weak, it could mean bad news for me. even if god has a body for me later. killing me now would make it useless."
*Kurai lays down* ok, but i'm doing this for you. I don't want to kill you.....*sighs heavily*

"It won't kill you either, to have a good piece of sleep...''  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:01 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
*Kurai sat up turnd the opposite way from him, not wanting him to see her tear streaked face* Not even enough to say barely

"Lay down. I'll help yuo keep the memories away...."

"I'm just saying that if your mind is weak, it could mean bad news for me. even if god has a body for me later. killing me now would make it useless."
*Kurai lays down* ok, but i'm doing this for you. I don't want to kill you.....*sighs heavily*

*Kurai closes her eyes trusting him nearly completely. She relaxes and drifts off into sleep*  

Cyanide_Moofin

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:07 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

*Kurai closes her eyes trusting him nearly completely. She relaxes and drifts off into sleep*

he closed his eyes and concentrated, and moments later cringed like he went through something painful. then he stood up and walked away back to his hole where he lays down  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:14 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

he closed his eyes and concentrated, and moments later cringed like he went through something painful. then he stood up and walked away back to his hole where he lays down
~sleeping~  

Cyanide_Moofin

xYourXThiefx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:17 pm
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
"I guess I"ll take the meat...cause well....gum don't seem to settling." and nodded.

"I must say, as a fan of chewing meat, that i find deer chewiest here, but do you have a preference...?"
She shook her head and said, "No...I haven't eaten anything but fruits here..."

"Well the fruits are ok, just watch out for the vegetables, they tend to bite..nasty bits too. but soo venesin i guess. oiy!" suddenly the little vampiric bunny comes back dragging a platter with a large slice of meat on it. "will this do?"
"What is it?" she asked as she kneeled over and looked at the slab of meat.

"a slab of deer meat. Is it not to your liking?"
She shook her head and said, "No...just never seen it."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:20 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

~sleeping~

He lays there, the images from yesterday playing along in his head, along with more he hadn't stayed to see in her head. blood splattered everywhere....suddenly blood shot out of no where and soaked his fur...he sighed, and put his head own..the images playing alittle faster, her with a sword, stabbing, slicing, sucking the blood from lifeless corpses....  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:22 pm
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658

"Well the fruits are ok, just watch out for the vegetables, they tend to bite..nasty bits too. but soo venesin i guess. oiy!" suddenly the little vampiric bunny comes back dragging a platter with a large slice of meat on it. "will this do?"
"What is it?" she asked a
s she kneeled over and looked at the slab of meat.

"Well of course you haven't! Its not common to eat vampire deer. heavens no. they're killed outside of here. but here we only take what we need. even the fruits and veggies will bite you here. we're all one big family, though we do realize sometimes we have to take our own lives, for the sake of the family."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:28 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

~sleeping~

He lays there, the images from yesterday playing along in his head, along with more he hadn't stayed to see in her head. blood splattered everywhere....suddenly blood shot out of no where and soaked his fur...he sighed, and put his head own..the images playing alittle faster, her with a sword, stabbing, slicing, sucking the blood from lifeless corpses....
*Kurais mind was blank as she slept. She had only a very tiny amount of discomfort from picking up Zal's emotions, but not enough to be bothersome in the least*  

Cyanide_Moofin

xYourXThiefx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:30 pm
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658

"Well of course you haven't! Its not common to eat vampire deer. heavens no. they're killed outside of here. but here we only take what we need. even the fruits and veggies will bite you here. we're all one big family, though we do realize sometimes we have to take our own lives, for the sake of the family."

"As simple." she murmured as she looked at the meat and clawed at it for a moment and said, "Very firm."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:32 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

~sleeping~

*Kurais mind was blank as she slept. She had only a very tiny amount of discomfort from picking up Zal's emotions, but not enough to be bothersome in the least*

More blood splattered him as he sat there, and suddenly something ripped through his upper shoulder. he sat there as more rips and cuts spontaneaously occured from the girl with the sword only seen in her previous dreams. he sat there stalk still his emotions staying the same.  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:35 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

~sleeping~

More blood splattered him as he sat there, and suddenly something ripped through his upper shoulder. he sat there as more rips and cuts spontaneaously occured from the girl with the sword only seen in her previous dreams. he sat there stalk still his emotions staying the same.
*Kurai roled over in her sleep. She opened one eye half way and looked around for a moment before going back you sleep*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:37 pm
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658

"As simple." she murmured as she looked at the meat and clawed at it for a moment and said, "Very firm."
He stares at you expectantly, "We would love to have your opinion on it. We don't get many visitors, and when the next one comes, we'd like to give them something to remember us by besides a bite mark..i-i mean, uhh...crappy food!"  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:38 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
~sleeping~

*Kurai roled over in her sleep. She opened one eye half way and looked around for a moment before going back you sleep*

His eyes twitch as his tail is suddenly cut off, and dissapears into nowwhere, blood pouring out of the wound....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:41 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
~sleeping~

His eyes twitch as his tail is suddenly cut off, and dissapears into nowwhere, blood pouring out of the wound....
*Kurai smelled the blood in her sleep and began to toss wildly. She sat up straight and stared at him with red menacing eyes for a moment then her eyes widened.*"Oh my go-...what hap-...are you-...?"  

Cyanide_Moofin

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:45 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

*Kurai smelled the blood in her sleep and began to toss wildly. She sat up straight and stared at him with red menacing eyes for a moment then her eyes widened.*"Oh my go-...what hap-...are you-...?"

"I'm fine just go to sleep." he says, his eyebrow twitching, (or atleast where an eyebrow would be on a wolf...)  
Chat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games